Industrial Robotics Market Key Players Perspective:
Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, founded in Japan, one of the world’s leading automation companies in the world has developed a series of industrial robots titled MELFA FR Series. These robots are designed for performing multiple tasks simultaneously as compared to standalone tasks that the previous generation robots performed.
Some of the key players in the industrial robotics market are Fanuc Corporation, ABB Ltd, Yaskawa Electric Corporation, Adept Technology, Apex Automation & Robotics, Ellison, Kawasaki, Fujikosi, and Mitsubishi Electric Corporation.
Industrial Robotics Market Trends:
- Industrial Robots Will Interact With Consumers
Industrial robots are undergoing a new development, where instead of being employed inside factories and manufacturing units, they are being used in consumer stores. CaliBurger, a burger joint in the United States of America recently used industrial robots called Flippy for flipping the burgers in front of customers. This experimental idea benefitted both food and beverage industry as well as industrial robots market by increasing consumer interest, thereby boosting burger sales.
Industrial robots have generally been extremely heavy and difficult to handle. This is the reason why automation companies are coming up with a lighter version of industrial robots called ‘soft robots.’ For example, researchers at the University of California, San Diego used a 3D printer to print a soft robot that had four hollow legs filled with air. This technology is being tested to employ industrial robots outside of the factories, especially in search and rescue operations.
Industrial Robotics Market Research Scope
The base year of the study is 2018, with forecast done up to 2025. The study presents a thorough analysis of the competitive landscape, taking into account the market shares of the leading companies. It also provides information on unit shipments. These provide the key market participants with the necessary business intelligence and help them understand the future of the industrial robotics market. The assessment includes the forecast, an overview of the competitive structure, the market shares of the competitors, as well as the market trends, market demands, market drivers, market challenges, and product analysis. The market drivers and restraints have been assessed to fathom their impact over the forecast period. This report further identifies the key opportunities for growth while also detailing the key challenges and possible threats. The key areas of focus include the types of cheese in the industrial robotics market and their specific applications in different areas.
Industrial Robotics Market Report: Industry Coverage
Industrial robotics market can be segmented on the basis of configuration, category, payload, components, application, and end-user industry. On the basis of configuration, the market can be divided into mounted, mobile, and cobots. Based on category, the market can be bifurcated into articulated robots, SCARA robots, cylindrical robots, Cartesian or gantry or rectangular arm robots, delta or parallel robots, polar or spherical robots, dual arm, redundant, human-assist robots, firefighting robots, and others. By payload, the market can be divided into 0-20 KG, 20-80 KG, 80-300 KG, 300-1000 KG, 1000 - 3000 KG, and others. Components segment divides the market into a manipulator, sensor devices, robot tooling, and RCU - Robot Controller Unit. By application, the market is divided into welding, material handling, and dispensing. And by end user, the market is bifurcated into automotive, food & beverages, packaging, pharmaceuticals, and others.
The industrial robotics market report also analyzes the major geographic regions for the market as well as the major countries for the market in these regions. The regions and countries covered in the study include:
- North America: The U.S., Canada, Mexico
- South America: Brazil, Venezuela, Argentina, Ecuador, Peru, Colombia, Costa Rica
- Europe: The U.K., Germany, Italy, France, the Netherlands, Belgium, Spain, Denmark
- APAC: China, Japan, Australia, South Korea, India, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong
- Middle East and Africa: Israel, South Africa, Saudi Arabia
Key Questions Addressed in the Industrial Robotics Market Report
1. Is the market for the Industrial Robotics Market growing? How long will it continue to grow and at what rate?
2. Which type of systems presents the major growth opportunities?
3. Is there a possibility for change in the market structure over time?
4. Are additional developments needed for the existing product or services offerings or do the existing products meet the customer demands?
5. Do the key vendors look for partnerships to expand their businesses with respect to geography or product?
6. What are the short-term, long-term, and medium-term growth drivers for the market?
7. What are the short-term, medium-term, and long-term challenges for the market?
8. What are the short-term, medium-term, and long-term opportunities for the market
9. Who are the top players/companies of the market?
10. What are the recent innovations in the market?
11. How many patents have been filed by the leading players?
12. What are the types of patents filed by the leading players?
13. What is our Vision 2030 for Industrial Robotics market?
A few focus points of this Research are given below:
- Give a deep-dive analysis of the key operational strategies with a focus on the corporate structure, R&D strategies, localization strategies, production capabilities, and sales performance of various companies
- Provide an overview of the product portfolio, including product planning, development, and positioning
- Discuss the role of technology companies in partnerships
- Explore the regional sales activities
- Analyze the market size and giving the forecast for the current and future Industrial Robotics during the forecast 2019–2025
- Analyze the competitive factors, competitors’ market shares, product capabilities, and supply chain structures.