Load cells are transducers
that converts force into a measurable electrical output. Load cells can measure torque load, temperature, electrical force, levelness, power required for weighing. Load cells are widely find their application in analogous and electronic weighing devices. Globally, demand for load cells is being driven by growing perpetual use in mining activities, logistics and metal industry. In addition, minimization of the instrumental errors in transducers, owing to technological advancement has also fuelled the growth.
This report identifies the global light sensor market
size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape, and other key aspects with respect to load cells market.
Geographically, Europe dominated the global load cells market, followed by the U.S. Asia Pacific is projected to have the fastest growth, owing to higher number of consumers migrating towards automated systems, rising the demand for industrial weighing equipment. Increasing infrastructure for manufacturing, construction, warehousing, mining, and shipping will also boost the growth in Asia Pacific region. Single Point Load Cells is the market leader in load cells market, Dual Shear and S Type Beam Load Cells, are growing at relatively higher CAGR, owing to rising demand for measuring devices in medical sector.This report segments global load cells market on the basis of product type, end-use Industry and regional market as follows:
This report identifies all the major companies operating in the Load Cells market. Some of the major companies’ profiles in detail are as follows:
- On the basis of types of load cells this report on global load cells market is segmented which includes major types of load cells as follows: "S"-type, Dual-shear, Single-point, Shear-beam, Bending- beam and Digital/smart load cells
- The report is on load cells also segmented on the basis of major end-use industry in which load cells are being used as follow: Automotive, Industrial, Metals & Mining, Pharmaceutical and Others
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets for load cells in each of the region.
- Flintec Group AB
- Zhonghang Electronic Measuring Instruments Co. Ltd.
- Hottinger Baldwin Messtechnik GmbH
- Keli Electric Manufacturing (Ningbo) Co. Ltd.
- National Scale Technology