Chemical protective clothing
is different types of clothing used to help safeguard men and women from chemical hazards. Due to growing awareness of employee and work safety in workplaces, the chemical protective clothing market growth is boosted on a global level. Globally, increasing stringency of regulatory standards and requirements in regards to usage of chemical protective clothing, increasing focus on work and employee safety and rising demand for chemical protective clothing in emerging economies are the prime growth drivers of chemical protective clothing market. In addition, usage of phase change material and multifunctional usage of protective clothing will create new opportunities for chemical protective clothing market. However, high cost of specialized clothing and increasing automation in end-use industry are the key restraints for chemical protective clothing market.
This report identifies the global chemical protective clothing market
size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape, and other key aspects with respect to chemical protective clothing market.
Geographically, Asia-Pacific dominated the chemical protective clothing market and is projected to have the fastest growth, owing to rapidly increasing population, rise in consumer awareness for work safety, and growing end-use industries in developing nations such as China, and India in this region. Among all the end-use industries, Construction & Mining segment has the highest market share in chemical protective clothing market.This report segments chemical protective clothing market on the basis of type, end-use industry and regional market as follows:
Sample Companies Profiled in this Report are:
- Chemical Protective Clothing Market, By Type: Aramid & Blends, PBI, Polyamide, Cotton Fiber, Laminated Polyesters, Polyolefin & Blends, UHMW Polyethylene and Others
- The report has focused study on chemical protective clothing market by basis of end-use industry such as: Construction & Mining, Oil & Gas, Healthcare, Fire fighting & Law Enforcement, Military, Manufacturing and Others
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region.
- Ansell Limited
- Lakeland Industries, Inc.
- Kimberly Clark Corp
- 3M Co.
- Honeywell International Inc.