The rapid growth of urbanization and the economic boom in developed countries resulted in need of better infrastructure and innovative products led to the growth of the market.
What is a Composite Material?
A composite material is a combination two or more materials with significantly different physical and chemical properties. These materials when combined will create an individual product with different characteristics both physically and chemically. There are various types of composite material which can obtained both naturally or through particles.
What are the uses of Composite Material?
The composite materials that are produced will show case different characteristics. The composite materials are used in construction due to its excellent resistant capability towards corrosion and rot. The use composite materials will provide lighter weights to the metals and also making it capable heat resistant. Due to unique physical and chemical properties the composite materials can be molded easily into different shapes, thus reducing cost and wastage of the material.
Market Research and Market Trends of Construction Composite Market:
- Kriya Materials is a Netherlands based manufacturing company. The company has raised a funding of € 3 million in 2017. The funding was supported by Shift Invest and Chemelot Ventures. It also included other prominent investors such as Limburg Ventures, Particon and LRM. The company will use this funds in rolling out its new line of coatings for solar panels and window films. These coatings will help in generating solar energy and also conserving energy by the saving the energy that are used for cooling.
- Premier Composite Technologies, a Dubai based company is a leading supplier and manufacturer of advanced composite components for architectural designing. The company has developed an innovative technique for the production of 27 sliding domes for the Holy Mosque in Medina. The domes that are made are a sandwich of glass fiber and epoxy resin composite with thermoplastic foam core. This composite makes the material extremely lightweight and durable.
Who are the Major Players in Mobile Surveillance Market?
The companies referred in the market research report are Kriya Materials, Premier Composite Technologies, Graphene Composites and others.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2023.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.
1. Construction Composites Market - Overview
1.1. Definitions and Scope
2. Construction Composites Market - Executive summary
2.1. Market Revenue, Market Size and Key Trends by Company
2.2. Key Trends by type of Application
2.3. Key Trends segmented by Geography
3. Construction Composites Market
3.1. Comparative analysis
3.1.1. Product Benchmarking - Top 10 companies
3.1.2. Top 5 Financials Analysis
3.1.3. Market Value split by Top 10 companies
3.1.4. Patent Analysis - Top 10 companies
3.1.5. Pricing Analysis
4. Construction Composites Market – Startup companies Scenario Premium
4.1. Top 10 startup company Analysis by
4.1.3. Market Shares
4.1.4. Market Size and Application Analysis
4.1.5. Venture Capital and Funding Scenario
5. Construction Composites Market – Industry Market Entry Scenario Premium
5.1. Regulatory Framework Overview
5.2. New Business and Ease of Doing business index
5.3. Case studies of successful ventures
5.4. Customer Analysis – Top 10 companies
6. Construction Composites Market Forces
6.4. Porters five force model
6.4.1. Bargaining power of suppliers
6.4.2. Bargaining powers of customers
6.4.3. Threat of new entrants
6.4.4. Rivalry among existing players
6.4.5. Threat of substitutes
7. Construction Composites Market -Strategic analysis
7.1. Value chain analysis
7.2. Opportunities analysis
7.3. Product life cycle
7.4. Suppliers and distributors Market Share
8. Construction Composites Market – By Types (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
8.1. Market Size and Market Share Analysis
8.2. Application Revenue and Trend Research
8.3. Product Segment Analysis
8.3.1. Natural Reinforced Composite
18.104.22.168.1. Particle Board
22.214.171.124.2. Medium-Density Fiberboard(MDF)
126.96.36.199.3. Hardboard or High- Density Fiberboard
8.3.2. Fiber Reinforced Composite
188.8.131.52. Carbon Fiber
184.108.40.206. Fiber Glass
220.127.116.11.1. Carbon Aramid Hybrid
18.104.22.168.3. Carbon –Glass
8.3.3. Particulate Reinforced Composites
22.214.171.124. Refractory Carbides
126.96.36.199. Carbon Black
8.3.4. Metal Composite Materials
188.8.131.52. Stainless Steel
9. Construction Composites Market – By Resin Type (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
9.1.1. Unsaturated Polyester
9.1.2. Orthophthalic Polyester
9.1.3. Isophthalic Polyester
9.2. Vinyl Ester
10. Construction Composites – By End Users(Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
10.1. Segment type Size and Market Share Analysis
10.2. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
10.3. Application Segment Analysis by Type
10.3.1. Commercial Properties
10.3.1.1. Office Buildings
10.3.1.4. Retail Stores
10.3.2. Housing and Civil
10.3.2.2. Cladding Facades
10.3.2.3. Door and Windows Acoustics
10.3.3. Industry Construction Structure
11. Construction Composites - By Geography (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
11.1. Construction Composites Market - North America Segment Research
11.2. North America Market Research (Million / $Billion)
11.2.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
11.2.2. Revenue and Trends
11.2.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
11.2.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
11.2.5. North America Product type and Application Market Size
184.108.40.206. Rest of North America
11.3. Construction Composites - South America Segment Research
11.4. South America Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
11.4.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
11.4.2. Revenue and Trends
11.4.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
11.4.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
11.4.5. South America Product type and Application Market Size
220.127.116.11. Costa Rica
18.104.22.168. Rest of South America
11.5. Construction Composites - Europe Segment Research
11.6. Europe Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
11.6.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
11.6.2. Revenue and Trends
11.6.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
11.6.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
11.6.5. Europe Segment Product type and Application Market Size
22.214.171.124. Rest of Europe
11.7. Construction Composites – APAC Segment Research
11.8. APAC Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
11.8.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
11.8.2. Revenue and Trends
11.8.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
11.8.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
11.8.5. APAC Segment – Product type and Application Market Size
126.96.36.199. South Korea
12. Construction Composites Market - Entropy
12.1. New product launches
12.2. M&A's, collaborations, JVs and partnerships
13. Construction Composites Market – Industry / Segment Competition landscape Premium
13.1. Market Share Analysis
13.1.1. Market Share by Country- Top companies
13.1.2. Market Share by Region- Top 10 companies
13.1.3. Market Share by type of Application – Top 10 companies
13.1.4. Market Share by type of Product / Product category- Top 10 companies
13.1.5. Market Share at global level- Top 10 companies
13.1.6. Best Practises for companies
14. Construction Composites Market – Key Company List by Country Premium
15. Construction Composites Market Company Analysis
15.1. Market Share, Company Revenue, Products, M&A, Developments
15.2. Kriya Materials
15.3. Premier Composite Technologies
15.4. Graphene Composites
15.5. Company 4
15.6. Company 5
15.7. Company 6
15.8. Company 7
15.9. Company 8
15.10. Company 9
15.11. Company 10 and more
"*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies"
16. Construction Composites Market -Appendix
17. Construction Composites Market -Methodology Premium
17.1. Research Methodology
17.1.1. Company Expert Interviews
17.1.2. Industry Databases
17.1.4. Company News
17.1.5. Company Annual Reports
17.1.6. Application Trends
17.1.7. New Products and Product database
17.1.8. Company Transcripts
17.1.9. R&D Trends
17.1.10. Key Opinion Leaders Interviews
17.1.11. Supply and Demand Trends