Polymer –modified cementitious adhesives are widely accepted by construction industry and they are often referred as thin set of mortars. The tile adhesive market is widely used by the construction industry.
What is an Adhesive?
Adhesive is a substance that is capable of holding materials together in a functional manner. In general terms adhesives can be called as a cement, glue or paste based on the organic material that is used to form an adhesive bond. The tile adhesives based on its application is classified into four segments such as polymer modified tile adhesive, cement based tile adhesive, ready to mix tile adhesive (emulsion) and epoxy tile adhesive.
What are the advantages of using tile adhesives?
Traditional method such as soaking tiles in sand-cement is more of time of consuming, thus the usage of tile adhesive is more convenient and saves a lot of time. Tile adhesives are formulated according to their applications in laying different tiles such as glass mosaics and large-size granite tiles. The adhesive can be used in increasing the bond strength between the tiles.
Market Research and Market Trends of Tiles Adhesive and Stone Adhesives Market:
- Norcros Adhesives is a UK based company which manufactures products on various tiling adhesives, grouts and surface preparation products. The company has come up with an innovative solution, Pro Gyp-Base Fast Track Sealer which helps in reducing the drying time normally that is applicable for anhydrite (calcium sulfate) screeds. The product is sold as a kit containing all the elements such as primer, moisture suppressant and gritted primer.
- H.B Fuller has acquired Adecol a Brazilian based adhesive company. Adecol manufactures and develops polymers related to adhesives solutions. H.B Fuller will use their innovative technological solutions to spread across various markets such as construction, packaging and assembly markets.
Who are the Major Players in Medical Composite Market?
The companies referred in the market research report are 3M, BASF, TenCate,PolyOne and others.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2023.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.
1. Tile Adhesives & Stone Adhesives Market - Overview
1.1. Definitions and Scope
2. Tile Adhesives & Stone Adhesives Market - Executive summary
2.1. Market Revenue, Market Size and Key Trends by Company
2.2. Key Trends by type of Application
2.3. Key Trends segmented by Geography
3. Tile Adhesives & Stone Adhesives Market
3.1. Comparative analysis
3.1.1. Product Benchmarking - Top 10 companies
3.1.2. Top 5 Financials Analysis
3.1.3. Market Value split by Top 10 companies
3.1.4. Patent Analysis - Top 10 companies
3.1.5. Pricing Analysis
4. Tile Adhesives & Stone Adhesives Market – Startup companies Scenario Premium
4.1. Top 10 startup company Analysis by
4.1.3. Market Shares
4.1.4. Market Size and Application Analysis
4.1.5. Venture Capital and Funding Scenario
5. Tile Adhesives & Stone Adhesives Market – Industry Market Entry Scenario Premium
5.1. Regulatory Framework Overview
5.2. New Business and Ease of Doing business index
5.3. Case studies of successful ventures
5.4. Customer Analysis – Top 10 companies
6. Tile Adhesives & Stone Adhesives Market Forces
6.4. Porters five force model
6.4.1. Bargaining power of suppliers
6.4.2. Bargaining powers of customers
6.4.3. Threat of new entrants
6.4.4. Rivalry among existing players
6.4.5. Threat of substitutes
7. Tile Adhesives & Stone Adhesives Market -Strategic analysis
7.1. Value chain analysis
7.2. Opportunities analysis
7.3. Product life cycle
7.4. Suppliers and distributors Market Share
8. Tile Adhesives & Stone Adhesives Market – By types (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
8.1. Market Size and Market Share Analysis
8.2. Application Revenue and Trend Research
8.3. Product Segment Analysis
8.3.1. Polymer Modified Tile Adhesive
8.3.2. Cement Based Tile Adhesive
8.3.3. Ready Mixed Tile Adhesive (Emulsion)
8.3.4. Epoxy Tile Adhesive
9. Tile Adhesives & Stone Adhesives Market – By Product (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
9.1. Floor Adhesives
9.1.1. Carpet Adhesive
9.1.2. Wood Floor Adhesive
9.1.3. Vinyl Floor Adhesive
9.1.4. Rubber and Sports Floor Adhesive
9.2. Tile Adhesives
9.2.1. Tile Primer
9.2.2. Porcelain Tile Adhesive
9.2.3. Ceramic Tile Adhesive
9.2.4. Natural Stone Tile Adhesive
9.2.5. Mosaic and Glass Tile Adhesive
9.2.6. Pool Tile Adhesive
9.2.7. Epoxy Tile Adhesive
10. Tile Adhesives & Stone Adhesives Market – By Applications (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
10.1. Commercial Roofing
10.2. Engineered Wood Floors
10.3. Floor Installation
11. Tile Adhesives & Stone Adhesives Market – By Technology (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
11.1. Water Based Adhesive
11.2. Solvent Based Adhesive
11.3. Hot-Melt Based Adhesive
12. Tile Adhesives & Stone Adhesives – By End Users(Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
12.1. Segment type Size and Market Share Analysis
12.2. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
12.3. Application Segment Analysis by Type
12.1. Residential Houses
12.2. Commercial Properties
12.2.1. Office Buildings
12.2.4. Retail Stores
13. Tile Adhesives & Stone Adhesives - By Geography (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
13.1. Tile Adhesives & Stone Adhesives Market - North America Segment Research
13.2. North America Market Research (Million / $Billion)
13.2.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
13.2.2. Revenue and Trends
13.2.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
13.2.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
13.2.5. North America Product type and Application Market Size
220.127.116.11. Rest of North America
13.3. Tile Adhesives & Stone Adhesives - South America Segment Research
13.4. South America Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
13.4.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
13.4.2. Revenue and Trends
13.4.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
13.4.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
13.4.5. South America Product type and Application Market Size
18.104.22.168. Costa Rica
22.214.171.124. Rest of South America
13.5. Tile Adhesives & Stone Adhesives - Europe Segment Research
13.6. Europe Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
13.6.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
13.6.2. Revenue and Trends
13.6.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
13.6.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
13.6.5. Europe Segment Product type and Application Market Size
126.96.36.199. Rest of Europe
13.7. Tile Adhesives & Stone Adhesives – APAC Segment Research
13.8. APAC Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
13.8.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
13.8.2. Revenue and Trends
13.8.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
13.8.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
13.8.5. APAC Segment – Product type and Application Market Size
188.8.131.52. South Korea
14. Tile Adhesives & Stone Adhesives Market - Entropy
14.1. New product launches
14.2. M&A's, collaborations, JVs and partnerships
15. Tile Adhesives & Stone Adhesives Market – Industry / Segment Competition landscape Premium
15.1. Market Share Analysis
15.1.1. Market Share by Country- Top companies
15.1.2. Market Share by Region- Top 10 companies
15.1.3. Market Share by type of Application – Top 10 companies
15.1.4. Market Share by type of Product / Product category- Top 10 companies
15.1.5. Market Share at global level- Top 10 companies
15.1.6. Best Practises for companies
16. Tile Adhesives & Stone Adhesives Market – Key Company List by Country Premium
17. Tile Adhesives & Stone Adhesives Market Company Analysis
17.1. Market Share, Company Revenue, Products, M&A, Developments
17.6. Company 5
17.7. Company 6
17.8. Company 7
17.9. Company 8
17.10. Company 9
17.11. Company 10 and more
"*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies"
18. Tile Adhesives & Stone Adhesives Market -Appendix
19. Tile Adhesives & Stone Adhesives Market -Methodology Premium
19.1. Research Methodology
19.1.1. Company Expert Interviews
19.1.2. Industry Databases
19.1.4. Company News
19.1.5. Company Annual Reports
19.1.6. Application Trends
19.1.7. New Products and Product database
19.1.8. Company Transcripts
19.1.9. R&D Trends
19.1.10. Key Opinion Leaders Interviews
19.1.11. Supply and Demand Trends