The global packaged water treatment system market is expected to grow at CAGR of 11% from 2018-2023. The driving force of this market is increased need of fresh water due to rapid growth in population and industries. Municipal waste water treatment may witness significant growth due to urbanization, the demand of fresh water is increased in cities and towns.
What is Packaged water treatment system?
The packaged water treatment system is a facility where water undergoes through different processes to make it desirable for the designated user. There are plenty of varieties in packaged water treatment systems available in market such as membrane bioreactor, Moving Bed Biofilm Reactor, Reverse Osmosis and extended aeration. Packaged systems can treat the water from 200 to 6, 00,000 gallons per day and is useful for small to medium sites.
What are the major applications for Packaged water treatment system?
Package water treatment system provides alternative to conventional treatment method in small towns and villages, remote mining area, construction sites, educational sites, etc. These systems are assembled in a factory and translocated to desired site. Packaged systems are gaining attention because of its readiness to operate, compact size, cost reduction and hassle free operation. It is widely used to treatment of industrial wastewater, municipal wastewater and drinking water.
Market Research and Market Trends of Packaged water treatment system:
- Package water system treatment is trending in pharmaceuticals sites because of reduction in overall cost. In July, 2018 Veolia launched IonPRO LX, a packaged water treatment system, which requires minimal operator involvement and is very reliable. It is compact in size and made up of stainless steel to improve its life. Pharmaceutical and general manufactures may show more interest towards this product because it is fully compliant with FDA and MHRA regulations.
- A US based company Westech Engineering gained popularity among small communities, small-medium industries, recreational sites and resorts because of its package water treatment plant Water Boy. Water boy have smaller footprint, better effluent and high performance filter bed.
Who are the Major Players in Packaged water treatment system market?
The companies referred to in the market research report includes Veolia Water Technologies, Westech Engineering Inc., Napier-Reid Ltd. and Smith & Loveless Inc. and 10 other companies.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2023.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.
1. Packaged Water Treatment System Market - Overview
1.1. Definitions and Scope
2. Packaged Water Treatment System Market - Executive summary
2.1. Market Revenue, Market Size and Key Trends by Company
2.2. Key Trends by type of Application
2.3. Key Trends segmented by Geography
3. Packaged Water Treatment System Market
3.1. Comparative analysis
3.1.1. Product Benchmarking - Top 10 companies
3.1.2. Top 5 Financials Analysis
3.1.3. Market Value split by Top 10 companies
3.1.4. Patent Analysis - Top 10 companies
3.1.5. Pricing Analysis
4. Packaged Water Treatment System Market – Startup companies Scenario Premium
4.1. Top 10 startup company Analysis by
4.1.3. Market Shares
4.1.4. Market Size and Application Analysis
4.1.5. Venture Capital and Funding Scenario
5. Packaged Water Treatment System Market – Industry Market Entry Scenario Premium
5.1. Regulatory Framework Overview
5.2. New Business and Ease of Doing business index
5.3. Case studies of successful ventures
5.4. Customer Analysis – Top 10 companies
6. Packaged Water Treatment System Market Forces
6.4. Porters five force model
6.4.1. Bargaining power of suppliers
6.4.2. Bargaining powers of customers
6.4.3. Threat of new entrants
6.4.4. Rivalry among existing players
6.4.5. Threat of substitutes
7. Packaged Water Treatment System Market -Strategic analysis
7.1. Value chain analysis
7.2. Opportunities analysis
7.3. Product life cycle
7.4. Suppliers and distributors Market Share
8. Packaged Water Treatment System Market – By types of treatment (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
8.1. Market Size and Market Share Analysis
8.2. Application Revenue and Trend Research
8.3. Product Segment Analysis
8.3.1. Extended Aeration
8.3.2. Membrane Bioreactor
8.3.3. Moving Bed Biofilm Reactor
8.3.4. Sequencing Batch Reactor
8.3.5. Reverse Osmosis
9. Packaged Water Treatment System Market – By application (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
9.1. Drinking water treatment
9.2. Industrial waste water treatment
9.3. Municipal waste water
10. Packaged Water Treatment System - By Geography (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
10.1. Packaged Water Treatment System Market - North America Segment Research
10.2. North America Market Research (Million / $Billion)
10.2.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
10.2.2. Revenue and Trends
10.2.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
10.2.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
10.2.5. North America Product type and Application Market Size
10.2.5.4. Rest of North America
10.3. Packaged Water Treatment System - South America Segment Research
10.4. South America Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
10.4.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
10.4.2. Revenue and Trends
10.4.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
10.4.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
10.4.5. South America Product type and Application Market Size
10.4.5.7. Costa Rica
10.4.5.8. Rest of South America
10.5. Packaged Water Treatment System - Europe Segment Research
10.6. Europe Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
10.6.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
10.6.2. Revenue and Trends
10.6.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
10.6.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
10.6.5. Europe Segment Product type and Application Market Size
10.6.5.9. Rest of Europe
10.7. Packaged Water Treatment System – APAC Segment Research
10.8. APAC Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
10.8.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
10.8.2. Revenue and Trends
10.8.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
10.8.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
10.8.5. APAC Segment – Product type and Application Market Size
10.8.5.4. South Korea
11. Packaged Water Treatment System Market - Entropy
11.1. New product launches
11.2. M&A's, collaborations, JVs and partnerships
12. Packaged Water Treatment System Market – Industry / Segment Competition landscape Premium
12.1. Market Share Analysis
12.1.1. Market Share by Country- Top companies
12.1.2. Market Share by Region- Top 10 companies
12.1.3. Market Share by type of Application – Top 10 companies
12.1.4. Market Share by type of Product / Product category- Top 10 companies
12.1.5. Market Share at global level- Top 10 companies
12.1.6. Best Practises for companies
13. Packaged Water Treatment System Market – Key Company List by Country Premium
14. Packaged Water Treatment System Market Company Analysis
14.1. Market Share, Company Revenue, Products, M&A, Developments
14.2. Veolia Water Technologies
14.3. Westech Engineering Inc.
14.4. Napier-Reid Ltd.
14.5. Smith & Loveless Inc.
14.6. Company 5
14.7. Company 6
14.8. Company 7
14.9. Company 8
14.10. Company 9
14.11. Company 10 and more
"*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies"
15. Packaged Water Treatment System Market -Appendix
16. Packaged Water Treatment System Market -Methodology Premium
16.1. Research Methodology
16.1.1. Company Expert Interviews
16.1.2. Industry Databases
16.1.4. Company News
16.1.5. Company Annual Reports
16.1.6. Application Trends
16.1.7. New Products and Product database
16.1.8. Company Transcripts
16.1.9. R&D Trends
16.1.10. Key Opinion Leaders Interviews
16.1.11. Supply and Demand Trends