Elastic Bonding Adhesive Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7% during the forecast period i.e. 2018 to 2023. The elastic bonding adhesive & sealant applications are penetrating at a significant rate in the end-user industry markets. The Asia-Pacific region is expected to dominate the global market in the forecast period with its exponential growing demand for elastic bonding adhesive & sealant in different application segments, such as flooring, Glazing, Automotive.
What are Elastic Bonding Adhesives and Sealants?
Elastic bonding is a new fastening technique used by the Elastic Bonding Adhesives and Sealants which bonds two different materials together with a layer of thin permanent elastic adhesive and offers resistance to impact and flexibility to materials. After they cure, these adhesives form a strong and flexible elastic bond. They absorb external stress caused by the shock and have very low distortion while undergoing curing treatment.
This report incorporates an in-depth assessment of Elastic Bonding Adhesives and Sealants market by materials, type, applications and geography.
Major applications of Elastic Bonding Adhesives and Sealants:
Elastic Bonding Adhesives and Sealants are used in many industries like Construction where it serves at Flooring, Glazing, Insulating, Roofing and Tiling and in Automobile Industry, It serves as Rail Adhesive, Marine Adhesive, Bus/Truck Adhesive because it possesses a number of advantages such as Excellent colour stability and UV resistance, Environmentally safe and user-friendly – free of isocyanates, solvents and halogens, Fast curing & odorless, Primerless adhesion on almost every substrate, Excellent adhesion on damp substrates and Excellent weathering resistance.
Trends in Elastic Bonding Adhesives and Sealants Market:
- The usage of adhesives for composite joints are being increased consistently in numerous applications such as aerospace, consumer packaging and automotive. The demand for the usage of composites, owing to their properties such as increased stiffness, flexible designs, reduction in weight, enhanced environmental resistance and improved aesthetics has been increasing consistently.
- Emerging trends which have a direct impact on the dynamics of the adhesive industry which include increasing penetration of carbon, thermoplastic composites and Strategic alliances between Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) and resin suppliers in the automotive industry are also included. Therefore an increase in demand for composite has driven the demand for adhesives and sealants across the globe.
- Silicone sealants are used in many applications due to their excellent properties. The main end-user industries for these sealants are automotive, aerospace, Electronics and building & construction. The demand for Silicone sealants is expected to increase in the automotive and electronics sector due to its property to withstand extreme temperatures.
- In December of 2017: Henkel AG & Company had acquired Darex Packaging Technologies, the supplier of sealants and coatings for $1.05 billion.
- In August of 2017, Sika Group acquired ABC Sealants, a leading Turkish based manufacturer of sealants and adhesives headquartered in Istanbul.
Major Players in Elastic Bonding Adhesives and Sealants market:
The companies referred to in the market research report includes Key industry players in the Architectural Coatings market. They are Weicon GmbH & Co. KG (Germany), Sika A.G. (Switzerland), Henkel Corporation (Germany), 3M (U.S.), H.B. Fuller (U.S.), Bostik (France), Wacker Chemie (Germany), Cemedine (Japan), Dow Chemical Company (U.S.), ThreeBond Group (Japan) among others.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2023.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.
1. Elastic Bonding Adhesive & Sealant Market - Overview
1.1. Definitions and Scope
2. Elastic Bonding Adhesive & Sealant Market - Executive summary
2.1. Market Revenue, Market Size and Key Trends by Company
2.2. Key Trends by type of Application
2.3. Key Trends segmented by Geography
3. Elastic Bonding Adhesive & Sealant Market
3.1. Comparative analysis
3.1.1. Product Benchmarking - Top 10 companies
3.1.2. Top 5 Financials Analysis
3.1.3. Market Value split by Top 10 companies
3.1.4. Patent Analysis - Top 10 companies
3.1.5. Pricing Analysis
4. Elastic Bonding Adhesive & Sealant Market – Startup companies Scenario Premium
4.1. Top 10 startup company Analysis by
4.1.3. Market Shares
4.1.4. Market Size and Application Analysis
4.1.5. Venture Capital and Funding Scenario
5. Elastic Bonding Adhesive & Sealant Market – Industry Market Entry Scenario Premium
5.1. Regulatory Framework Overview
5.2. New Business and Ease of Doing business index
5.3. Case studies of successful ventures
5.4. Customer Analysis – Top 10 companies
6. Elastic Bonding Adhesive & Sealant Market Forces
6.4. Porters five force model
6.4.1. Bargaining power of suppliers
6.4.2. Bargaining powers of customers
6.4.3. Threat of new entrants
6.4.4. Rivalry among existing players
6.4.5. Threat of substitutes
7. Elastic Bonding Adhesive & Sealant Market -Strategic analysis
7.1. Value chain analysis
7.2. Opportunities analysis
7.3. Product life cycle
7.4. Suppliers and distributors Market Share
8. Elastic Bonding Adhesive & Sealant Market – By Resin Type (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
8.1. Market Size and Market Share Analysis
8.2. Application Revenue and Trend Research
8.3. Product Segment Analysis
8.3.3. Silyl Modified Polymer (SMP)
8.3.4. Silyl Polyurethane Sealant (SPS)
9. Elastic Bonding Adhesive & Sealant – By End Use Industry(Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
9.1. Segment type Size and Market Share Analysis
9.2. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
9.3. Application Segment Analysis by Type
188.8.131.52. Wall Covering
9.3.3. Automotive & Transportation
184.108.40.206. Rail Adhesives
220.127.116.11. Marine Adhesive
18.104.22.168. Bus/ Truck Adhesives
9.3.4. Assembly Operations
22.214.171.124. Electronic Equipment
126.96.36.199. Metal Cabinets and Housings
9.3.5. Wood Working
188.8.131.52. Cabinet Making
184.108.40.206. Windows and Doors
10. Elastic Bonding Adhesive & Sealant - By Geography (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
10.1. Elastic Bonding Adhesive & Sealant Market - North America Segment Research
10.2. North America Market Research (Million / $Billion)
10.2.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
10.2.2. Revenue and Trends
10.2.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
10.2.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
10.2.5. North America Product type and Application Market Size
10.2.5.4. Rest of North America
10.3. Elastic Bonding Adhesive & Sealant - South America Segment Research
10.4. South America Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
10.4.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
10.4.2. Revenue and Trends
10.4.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
10.4.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
10.4.5. South America Product type and Application Market Size
10.4.5.7. Costa Rica
10.4.5.8. Rest of South America
10.5. Elastic Bonding Adhesive & Sealant - Europe Segment Research
10.6. Europe Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
10.6.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
10.6.2. Revenue and Trends
10.6.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
10.6.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
10.6.5. Europe Segment Product type and Application Market Size
10.6.5.9. Rest of Europe
10.7. Elastic Bonding Adhesive & Sealant – APAC Segment Research
10.8. APAC Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
10.8.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
10.8.2. Revenue and Trends
10.8.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
10.8.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
10.8.5. APAC Segment – Product type and Application Market Size
10.8.5.4. South Korea
11. Elastic Bonding Adhesive & Sealant Market - Entropy
11.1. New product launches
11.2. M&A's, collaborations, JVs and partnerships
12. Elastic Bonding Adhesive & Sealant Market – Industry / Segment Competition landscape Premium
12.1. Market Share Analysis
12.1.1. Market Share by Country- Top companies
12.1.2. Market Share by Region- Top 10 companies
12.1.3. Market Share by type of Application – Top 10 companies
12.1.4. Market Share by type of Product / Product category- Top 10 companies
12.1.5. Market Share at global level- Top 10 companies
12.1.6. Best Practises for companies
13. Elastic Bonding Adhesive & Sealant Market – Key Company List by Country Premium
14. Elastic Bonding Adhesive & Sealant Market Company Analysis
14.1. Market Share, Company Revenue, Products, M&A, Developments
14.2. Sika A.G. (Switzerland)
14.3. Henkel Corporation (Germany)
14.4. 3M (U.S.)
14.5. H.B. Fuller (U.S.)
14.6. Bostik (France)
14.7. Wacker Chemie (Germany)
14.8. Cemedine (Japan)
14.9. Weicon GmbH & Co. KG (Germany)
14.10. Company 9
14.11. Company 10 and more
"*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies"
15. Elastic Bonding Adhesive & Sealant Market -Appendix
16. Elastic Bonding Adhesive & Sealant Market -Methodology Premium
16.1. Research Methodology
16.1.1. Company Expert Interviews
16.1.2. Industry Databases
16.1.4. Company News
16.1.5. Company Annual Reports
16.1.6. Application Trends
16.1.7. New Products and Product database
16.1.8. Company Transcripts
16.1.9. R&D Trends
16.1.10. Key Opinion Leaders Interviews
16.1.11. Supply and Demand Trends