Plasma Therapy Market - Industry Analysis, Market Size, Share, Trends, Growth And Forecast 2021 - 2026
Plasma Therapy Market Overview
Plasma Therapy Market size is estimated to reach $470.04m by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 13.32% during the forecast period 2020-2025. Plasma is the yellowish liquid present in the blood, which carries the salts, enzymes and water. Plasma therapy is the method of treatment that is used for the healing of wounds, cardiac muscle injuries and others. In Plasma therapy, the plasma is injected to the patient’s tissues about 4-5 times to get that cured. The rising increase in the diseases over worldwide and an increase in demand of the plasma therapy are driving the market during the forecast period 2020-2025.
Plasma Therapy Market Report Coverage
The report: “Plasma Therapy Market Forecast (2020-2025)”, by Industry ARC, covers an in-depth analysis of the following segments of the Plasma Therapy Market.
By Type: Pure PRP, Leukocyte-Rich PR, Pure Platelet-Rich Fibrin, Leukocyte-Rich Fibrin
By Source: Autologous, Allogenic
By Application: Orthopedic, Dermatology, Cardiac Muscle Injury, Dental, Nerve Injury, Others
By End-Users: Hospitals & Clinics, Research Institutes
By Geography: North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Rest of World
- Geographically, North America’s Plasma Therapy Market accounted for the highest revenue share in 2019 and it is poised to dominate during the forecast period 2020-2025 owing to the high demand.
- Having a wide range of application for the treatment and increased awareness of blood donation is driving the market.
- Detailed analysis on the Strength, Weakness and Opportunities of the prominent players operating in the market will be provided in the plasma therapy Market report.
- Plasma therapy is used in the treatment of the Covid-19 patients, by collecting the plasma from the recovered covid-19 patients and injecting that to the new patients.
By Type- Segment Analysis
The global Plasma Therapy Market based on type has Pure PRP, Leukocyte-Rich PRP, Pure Platelet-Rich Fibrin, Leukocyte-Rich Fibrin. The Pure PRP segment registers for the highest market share in 2019 and is set to continue for the forecast period 2020-2025. The segment is set to emerge owing to effective results in treatment by this type of therapy. Rising in funding for the health care and increased usage of PRP in the hospitals and other clinics is boosting the market. Pure Platelet-Rich segment is also set to have a healthy growth owing to increased usage and having antimicrobial effects.
By Application - Segment Analysis
The Application segment of Plasma Therapy Market has Orthopedic, Dermatology, Cardiac Muscle Injury, Dental, Nerve Injury, and Others. The Dermatology segment, which is sub categorized into Androgenic Alopecia, Plastic Surgery registers for the highest market share in 2019 and is set to continue for the forecast period 2020-2025. Increase in the dermatological disorders and development of new techniques to treat skin diseases is boosting the market in this segment. The Orthopedic segment, which is further segmented into Arthritis, Chronic Tendinitis, bone Repair & Regeneration is also set to have positive growth owing to the increased usage of plasma therapy in this segment.
By Geography - Segment Analysis
By Geography, the global Plasma Therapy Market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World. North America holds the dominant share in the year 2019 and set to have the fastest growth during the forecast period 2020-2025. The growth is owing to the increased research and developments made by the government and private sectors. The Asia-Pacific is also set to have a considerable growth owing to the increased population and increased awareness for blood donation. Increased number of hospitals and clinics and presence of advanced plasma therapies is boosting the market during the forecast period 2020-2025.
Drivers – Plasma Therapy Market
- Wide range of applications
The growing demand for plasma therapy in the surgery of orthopedic and other treatments is driving the market. Increased developments of plasma therapies for different types of diseases and increased blood donations are the factors that are boosting the market during the forecast period 2020-2025.
Challenges – Plasma Therapy Market
- High price of plasma therapy
The high cost of plasma therapy is challenging the market. Cost of extraction of plasma from blood and storage of extracted plasma are hindering the market
Plasma Therapy Industry outlook:
Product launches, mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, and geographical expansions are key strategies adopted by players in the Plasma Therapy Market. Key companies of this market are DePuy Synthes Companies, Bio Products Laboratory Ltd., Arthrex, Inc., Regen Lab USA LLC, Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited, China Biologic Products Holdings, Inc., Biotest AG, CSL Limited, Grifols, S.A., Octapharma, and others.
- In November 2018, Bio Products laboratory announces the launch of ALBUMINEX 5% and ALBUMINEX 25%, for the treatment of hypovolemia, ascites, hypoalbuminemia including from burns, acute nephrosis, acute respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS), and cardiopulmonary bypass.
- In July 2019, Baxter International Inc. Launched PrisMax, which is used to treat the kidney injuries.
1. Plasma Therapy Market - Overview
1.1 Definitions and Scope
2. Plasma Therapy Market - Executive Summary
2.1 Market Revenue and Key Trends by Company
2.2 Key trends by Type
2.3 Key trends by Source
2.4 Key trends by Application
2.5 Key trends by End-Users
2.6 Key trends by Geography
3. Plasma Therapy Market – Comparative Analysis
3.1 Product Benchmarking – Key Companies
3.2 Financial Analysis – Key Companies
3.3 Market Value Split by Key Companies
3.4 Patent Analysis – Key Companies
3.5 Pricing Analysis
4. Plasma Therapy Market - Startup Companies Scenario Premium
4.1 Key Startup Company Analysis by
4.1.3 Venture Capital and Funding Scenario
5. Plasma Therapy Market – Industry Market Entry Scenario Premium Premium
5.1 Regulatory Framework Overview
5.2 New Business and Ease of Doing business index
5.3 Case Studies of Successful Ventures
6. Plasma Therapy - Market Forces
6.1 Market Drivers
6.2 Market Constraints/Challenges
6.3 Porters five force model
6.3.1 Bargaining power of suppliers
6.3.2 Bargaining powers of customers
6.3.3 Threat of new entrants
6.3.4 Rivalry among existing players
6.3.5 Threat of substitutes
7. Plasma Therapy Market – Strategic Analysis
7.1 Value Chain Analysis
7.2 Opportunities Analysis
7.3 Market Life Cycle
8. Plasma Therapy Market – By Type (Market Size – $Million/$Billion)
8.1 Pure PRP
8.2 Leukocyte-Rich PRP
8.3 Pure Platelet-Rich Fibrin
8.4 Leukocyte-Rich Fibrin
9. Plasma Therapy Market – By Source (Market Size – $Million/$Billion)
10. Plasma Therapy Market – By Application (Market Size – $Million/$Billion)
10.1.2 Chronic Tendinitis
10.1.3 Bone Repair & Regeneration
10.2.1 Androgenic Alopecia
10.2.2 Plastic Surgery
10.3 Cardiac Muscle Injury
10.5 Nerve Injury
11. Plasma Therapy Market – By End-Users (Market Size – $Million/$Billion)
11.1 Hospitals & Clinics
11.2 Research Institutes
12. Plasma Therapy Market - By Geography (Market Size – $Million/$Billion)
12.1 North America
12.2.6 Rest of Europe
12.3.4 South Korea
12.3.5 Australia & New Zealand
12.3.6 Rest of Asia-Pacific
12.4 Rest of the World
12.4.1 Middle East
12.4.3 South America
13. Plasma Therapy Market - Entropy
14. Plasma Therapy Market – Industry/Segment Competition Landscape Premium
14.1 Market Share Analysis
14.1.1 Global Market Share – Key Companies
14.1.2 Market Share by Region – Key companies
14.1.3 Market Share by Countries – Key Companies
14.1.4 Best Practices for Companies
15. Plasma Therapy Market – Key Company List by Country Premium Premium
16. Plasma Therapy Market Company Analysis
16.1 Company 1
16.2 Company 2
16.3 Company 3
16.4 Company 4
16.5 Company 5
16.6 Company 6
16.7 Company 7
16.8 Company 8
16.9 Company 9
16.10 Company 10
"*Financials for private companies would be provided on a best efforts basis”.