Needle Free Injection Systems Market size is forecast to reach $24.25 billion by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 14.3% during the forecast period 2020-2025.Needle Free Injections, also called needle-less injections, are simply an injection without the need to use needles. A needle free injection occurs when the injectable machine is pushed into the body through the skin by a combination of pressure and velocity from a syringe without a needle that has specially designed for this purpose. Increase in the prevalence of chronic diseases, needle phobia, increase in the communicable diseases owing to needle injuries is set to further enhance the overall market demand of Needle Free Injection Systems Market during the forecast period 2020-2025.
The report: “Needle Free Injection Systems Market Forecast (2020-2025)”, by IndustryARC, covers an in-depth analysis of the following segments of the Needle Free Injection Systems Market.
By Product: Pre-Filled, Fillable Needle Free Injectors.
By Technology: Jet Based, Laser Based, Vibration Based, Spring Based Needle Free Injections.
By Site of Delivery: Intradermal, Intramuscular, Subcutaneous Injectors.
By Application: Pain Management, Insulin, Vaccine, Oncology, Others.
By Distribution Channel: Research Laboratories, Hospitals and clinics, Surgical Centers, Homecare Settings, Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical Companies, Others.
By Geography: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Rest of the World.
- North America dominated the Needle Free Injection Systems Market in 2019 owing to rise in the expenditure of healthcare, inclination towards advanced technologies and Increase in the number of chronic and cardiac diseases.
- The increase in the technology and knowledge among consumers is likely to aid in the market growth of Needle Free Injection Systems Market.
- Detailed analysis on the Strength, Weakness and Opportunities of the prominent players operating in the market will be provided in the Needle Free Injection Systems Market report.
Technology- Segment Analysis
The Jet Based Needle Free Injections held the largest share in the Needle Free Injection Systems Market in 2019. The growth in this segment is owing to the factors such as preventing needle stick injuries to healthcare providers, overcoming the drawbacks of improper, unsterile reuse of the needles and syringes. Liquid Based Needle Free Injections is estimated to be the fastest growing during the forecast period 2020-2025 with a CAGR of 13.7%. This is owing to the factors such as facilitating real time monitoring of jet injection such that the desired penetration depth and dose profiles can be composed and also increases stability.
Site of Delivery-Segment Analysis
The Subcutaneous Injectors held the largest share in the Needle Free Injection Systems Market in 2019 owing to the factors such as Injecting drugs with high viscosities, predefining the injecting speed and cost-effective. The Intradermal Injectors is estimated to be the fastest growing segment owing to the factors such as improving immune response to vaccine and decreasing anxiety and pain.
Geography Segment Analysis
The North America held the largest share in the Needle Free Injection Systems Market with a market share of 33.7% in 2019 of the overall market shares. This growth is owing to the factors such as Increase in the Healthcare expenditure, Inclination towards advanced technologies, increase in the number of chronic diseases such as Diabetes, Asthma and Cancer. Asia-Pacific is estimated to be the fastest growing segment during the forecast period 2020-2025 owing to the factors such as reducing the fear of needles and increase in the large number of chronic diseases, especially Diabetes.
Drivers- Needle Free Injection Systems Market
- Increasing incidence of communicable disease due to needle stick injuries
Even though the acute physiological effects of a needlestick injury are generally negligible, these injuries can lead to transmission of blood-borne diseases, placing those exposed at increased risk of infection from disease causing pathogens, such as the hepatitis B virus (HBV), hepatitis C virus (HCV). This in thus is driving demand for Needle Free Injection System Market.
Challenges- Needle Free Injection Systems Market
The high costs of training and startups is estimated to reduce the growth of Needle Free Injection Systems Market. Lack of one size fitting all the Needle Free Injection Systems and lack of worker confidence is also estimated to reduce the growth of Needle Free Injection Systems Market.
Needle Free Injection Systems-Industry Outlook
Product launches, mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and R&D activities are key strategies adopted by players in the Needle Free Injection Systems Market. In 2019, Needle Free Injection Systems Market share is consolidated by the top ten players present in the market. Needle Free Injection Systems top 10 companies are Medical International Technology (MIT), Injex Pharma AG, Endo International PLC, Antares Pharma, Biojet Medical Technologies Inc, National Medical Products Co Ltd, Glide Pharmaceutical Technologies Limited, Valeritas Inc, Inovia Pharmaceuticals, European Pharma Group among others.
- In 2018, Antares Pharma entered into an agreement with Pfizer to develop a combination drug device rescue pen.
1. Needle Free Injection Systems Market Overview
1.1 Definitions and Scope
2. Needle Free Injection Systems Market - Executive Summary
2.1 Market Revenue and Key Trends by Company
2.2 Key Trends by Technology
2.3 Key Trends by Application
2.4 Key Trends by Distribution Channel
2.5 Key Trends by Geography
3. Needle Free Injection Systems Market – Comparative Analysis
3.1 Product Benchmarking
3.2 Financial Analysis
3.3 Market Value Split by Key Companies
3.4 Patent Analysis
3.5 Pricing Analysis
4. Needle Free Injection Systems Market - Startup Companies Scenario (Premium)
4.1 Key Startup Company Analysis by
4.1.3 Venture Capital and Funding Scenario
5. Needle Free Injection Systems Market Entry Scenario Premium (Premium)
5.1 Regulatory Framework Overview
5.2 New Business and Ease of Doing business index
5.3 Case Studies of Successful Ventures
6. Needle Free Injection Systems Market Forces
6.1 Market Drivers
6.2 Market Constraints
6.3 Porters Five Force Model
6.3.1 Bargaining power of suppliers
6.3.2 Bargaining powers of customers
6.3.3 Threat of new entrants
6.3.4 Rivalry among existing players
6.3.5 Threat of substitutes
7. Needle Free Injection Systems Market – Strategic Analysis
7.1 Value Chain Analysis
7.2 Opportunities Analysis
7.3 Product Life Cycle
8. Needle Free Injection Systems Market – By Product Type (Market Size –$Million/$Billion)
8.1 Pre-Filled Needle Free Injectors
8.2 Fillable Needle Free Injectors
9. Needle Free Injection Systems Market – By Technology (Market Size –$Million/$Billion)
9.1 Jet Based Needle Free Injectors
9.2 Laser Based Needle Free Injectors
9.3 Vibration Based Needle Free Injectors
9.4 Spring Based Needle Free Injectors
10. Needle Free Injection Systems Market – By Site of Delivery (Market Size –$Million/$Billion)
10.1 Intradermal Injectors
10.2 Intramuscular Injectors
10.3 Subcutaneous injectors
11. Needle Free Injection Systems Market – By Type of Medication (Market Size –$Million/$Billion)
11.1 Depot Based Needle Free Injectors
11.2 Liquid Based Needle Free Injectors
11.3 Powder Based Needle Free Injectors
12. Needle Free Injection Systems Market- By Application (Market Size –$Million/$Billion)
12.1 Pain Management
13. Needle Free Injection Systems Market – By Distribution Channel (Market Size –$Million/$Billion)
13.1 Research Laboratories
13.2 Hospitals and Clinics
13.3 Surgical Centers
13.4 Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical Companies
14. Needle Free Injection Systems Market - By Geography (Market Size-$Million/$Billion)
14.1 North America
14.2.6 Rest of Europe
14.3 Asia Pacific
14.3.4. South Korea
14.3.5. Rest of Asia Pacific
14.4 Rest of the World
14.4.2 Middle East
14.4.3 South America
15. Needle Free Injection Systems Market - Entropy
16. Needle Free Injection Systems Market – Industry/Segment Competition Landscape (Premium)
16.1 Market Share Analysis
16.1.1 Global Market Share-Key Companies
16.1.2 Market Share by Region-Key Companies
16.1.3 Best Practices for Companies
17. Needle Free Injection Systems Market-Key Company List by Country Premium (Premium)
18. Needle Free Injection Systems Market Company Analysis
18.1 Company 1
18.2 Company 2
18.3 Company 3
18.4 Company 4
18.5 Company 5
18.6 Company 6
18.7 Company 7
18.8 Company 8
18.9 Company 9
18.10 Company 10 and more