Coagulation/Hemostasis Analyzer Market Report Overview
- In 2019, North America dominates the Coagulation/Hemostasis Analyzer Market owing to increasing prevalence of blood disorders conditions.
- Increasing geriatric population coupled with rising prevalence of cardiovascular diseases are driving the market growth of Coagulation/Hemostasis Analyzer.
- Detailed analysis of the Strength, Weakness, and opportunities of the prominent players operating in the market will be provided in the Coagulation/Hemostasis Analyzer Market report.
- High cost of automated Coagulation analyzers and slow acceptance of advance hemostasis instrument in emerging economies are challenging the growth of the market.
Coagulation/Hemostasis Analyzer Market Segment Analysis - By Product Type
Coagulation/Hemostasis Analyzer Market Segment Analysis - By Test
Coagulation/Hemostasis Analyzer Market Segment Analysis - By End User
Coagulation/Hemostasis Analyzer Market Segment Analysis - Geography
North America dominated the Coagulation/Hemostasis Analyzer market share accounting for 43% of the market in 2019. This is mainly owing to increasing prevalence blood disorders in this region. According to American Society of Hematology, Anemia is most common blood disorder in America and around 3 million Americans affects anemia. Lack of iron among these patients increase the risk of clots.
However, the Asia-Pacific region is projected to be the fastest-growing during the forecast period 2020-2025. This is owing to increasing awareness among people about blood disorder conditions coupled with rising geriatric population.
Coagulation/Hemostasis Analyzer Market Drivers
Increasing prevalence of Diseases
Growing Technology Advancement
Coagulation/Hemostasis Analyzer Market Challenges
Coagulation/Hemostasis Analyzer Industry Outlook
- In December 2018, Sysmex Corporation, a leading company in blood coagulation analyzers has launched Automated Blood Coagulation Analyzers CN-6000 and CN-3000.
- In May 2018, Beckman Coulter has launched DxH 900 hematology analyzer and it is available in Europe, U.S., Australia and New Zealand.