Urology Devices Market Report Overview
- In 2019, North America dominates the Urological Devices Market owing to growing preference for minimally invasive surgeries, and the rising number of hospitals and demand for quality medical care.
- High incidence of urologic conditions and technological advancement is driving the market growth of urology devices.
- Detailed analysis of the Strength, Weakness, and opportunities of the prominent players operating in the market will be provided in the Urology Devices Market report.
- High cost of urology devices is challenging the growth of the market.
Urology Devices Market Segment Analysis - By Type
Urology Devices Market Segment Analysis - By Disease
Urology Devices Market Segment Analysis - By Geography
North America dominated the Market share accounting for 45% of the market in 2019. This is mainly owing to growing preference for minimally invasive surgeries, and the rising number of hospitals and demand for quality medical care. According to American Urological Association Foundation (AUAF), more than 661,000 people are suffering from kidney failure and 468,000 patients are given dialysis which are contributing the major share of this region.
Urological Devices Market Drivers
High Incidence of Urologic Conditions
Urology Devices Market Challenges
Urology Devices Industry Outlook
- On February 2019, Boston Scientific Corporation launches new technology AdVance XP Male Sling System. This device will provide ease of placement and stability and is also available in long sling lengths.
- On September 2018, Abbott launches LithoVue Empower Retrieval deployment. This device was designed to be used with LithoVue Single-Use Digital Flexible Ureteroscope. It had improved efficiency required at the time of stone procedures.