Globally, growing need for cellular IoT networks, benefits of lower component costs and improvised penetration coverage, and higher usage of machine-to-machine communication between mechanical or electronic devices are the prime growth drivers of narrowband IoT chipset market. In addition, development of smart cities and smart buildings and increase in adoption of narrowband IoT chipset in emerging economies such as China, India and others, will create new opportunities for narrowband IoT chipset market. However, higher cost of operation and research and development, concerns for privacy and security of data, data transmission having lower speed are the key restraints for narrowband IoT chipset market.
Geographically North America dominated narrowband IoT chipset market because of higher demand in the U.S., owing to investment from U.S. government towards implementation of IoT across various sectors such as infrastructure and utilities under programs such as “Smart America”. Asia Pacific is projected to have fastest growth, owing to rapidly development of smart city and smart infrastructure in countries, increasing penetration of IoT in various applications and favourable government policies in developing nations such as China, and India in this region. Among all the application, infrastructure has the highest market share in narrowband IoT chipset market.
This report identifies the narrowband IoT chipset market size in for the year 2015-2017, and forecast of the same for year 2025. It also highlights the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, and other key aspects with respect to narrowband IoT chipset market.
This report segments narrowband IoT chipset market on the basis of offering, device, deployment type, end-user industry and regional market as follows:
- Narrowband IoT Chipset Market, By Offering: Hardware, Software and Services
- Narrowband IoT Chipset Market, By Device: Smart Appliances, Smart Meters, Trackers, Alarms & Detectors, Wearable Devices, and Others
- Narrowband IoT Chipset Market, By Deployment Type: Standalone, Guard Band, and In-Band
- The report has focused study on Narrowband IoT Chipset market by basis of end-user industry such as: Agriculture, Automotive & Transportation, Energy, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Retail, Safety & Security, Infrastructure, Building Automation, and Others
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
Sample Companies Profiled in this Report are:
- Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.
- Vodafone Group PLC
- Qualcomm Incorporated
- Intel Corporation