are also commonly known by a number of alternatives names including “miniature Switch, hinge lever, 0.39N, slv con , sldr tmsnap-action” switches. Generally, micro switches are electrical switches which use “over-centre” or tipping-point mechanisms to provide easy actuation using minimal pressure. Due to low manufacturing costs and long service life, they are now an exceedingly common choice with engineers and electricians particularly as a single switch can provide up to 1 million cycles, with industrial varieties withstanding up to 10 million cycles. The factor of lower cost and higher serviceability are expected to remain the key growth drivers for micro switches in the European market during the period of study.
Globally, Europe is the second largest contributor to the global Micro switch market owing to a higher usage of Micro switches in the end-use industry and higher demand of end products using Micro switches. Germany, being largest industrial economy in the region, dominated the demand for Micro switches in the region followed by Italy and France as second and third largest regional market for Micro switches in Europe. Demand for Micro switches in the region is expected to grow due to increasing demand for the end products using Micro switches.
This report identifies the Europe Micro switch market
size for the years 2014-2016, and forecast of the same till the year 2022. It also highlights the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, and other key aspects with respect to the Europe micro switch market.This report segments the European micro switch market on the basis of end-use industry and regional market as follows:
This report identifies all the major companies operating in the Europe micro switch market. Some of the major companies’ profiles in detail are as follows:
- Europe Micro switch market research report is classified on the basis of end-use industry. Some of the major end-use industries covered in this report are as follows: Consumer Electronics, Industrial, Automotive, Retail, and Others
- This report on European micro switch market has been further segmented into major countries, which includes detailed analysis of each country such as: Germany, France, Spain, Italy, United Kingdom, Russia and Rest of Europe micro switch market in the region
- TE Connectivity
- Zippy Technology
- Microprecision Electronics
- Honeywell Sensing and Productivity Solutions
- Matsushita Electric Works