This report gives an unequivocal investigation on the Liquid Chlorine industry worldwide. It clarifies what are Liquid Chlorine showcasing techniques of leading organizations and their costs. It enables you to ascertain diverse Liquid Chlorine market forecast and also challenges for the coming years.
What is Liquid Chlorine?
Chlorine is the second lightest chemical element of the halogen group originally in gaseous form. It is liquefied under high pressure. At room temperature and pressure, chlorine is a gas with greenish-yellow color. It has a pungent and suffocating odor. It is highly toxic in nature.
Applications of Liquid Chlorine:
Liquid Chlorine has an abundant number of applications in many end-user industries. Liquid chlorine is used in the manufacturing of pesticides and insecticides which includes dichlorodiphenyltrichloroethane (DDT). It acts as a reactive intermediate in the production process of inorganic chemicals like hydrochloric acid, chloro sulphonic acid and metallic chlorides. Almost 98% of the pharmaceuticals drugs are manufactured using liquid chlorine. Chlorine is used in the production of Poly Vinyl Chloride (PVC), which has many applications in various industries. Liquid chlorine is used in the bleaching of cotton yarn and cloth in the textile industry and pulp whitening in the pulp & paper industry. Liquid chlorine is often used for disinfection and in the oxidation of iron and manganese in the water treatment industry.
Trends in Liquid Chlorine Market:
- The pharmaceutical industry is also growing exponentially in the world. At approximately valued at $5.4 trillion today, the pharmaceutical industry is one of the top five industries in the global economy by total value. As 98% of the pharmaceutical drugs include the usage of Liquid Chlorine in them, this will increase the usage of chlorine and also drives the global Liquid Chlorine Market.
- A new research was done to prepare a novel modifies PVC membranes for the removal of heavy metals from the mixed ion feed samples. This membrane had shown the improvement in the rejection of heavy metal ions compared to the other membranes. So, this research will lead to more usage of PVC in the metallurgical industries which in turn boosts the growth of global Liquid Chlorine Market.
- October 2, 2017: Showa Denko Company has successfully acquired the SGL GE Holding GmbH (SGL GE), a graphite electrode producing company.
Key Players in the Liquid Chlorine market:
The companies referred to in the market research report includes industry key players in the Liquid Chlorine market who are Tosoh, Showa Denko, Asahi Kasei, Occidental Chemical Corporation, BASF, Ineos, Bayer, AkzoNobel, Formosa Plastics Corporation, Nanning Chemical Industry, Coogee Chemicals, China BlueStar, Shenyang Chemical, Befar Group, Taiyuan Chemical and Hangzhou Electrochemical among others.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2023.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.
1. Liquid Chlorine Market - Overview
1.1. Definitions and Scope
2. Liquid Chlorine Market - Executive summary
2.1. Market Revenue, Market Size and Key Trends by Company
2.2. Key Trends by type of Application
2.3. Key Trends segmented by Geography
3. Liquid Chlorine Market
3.1. Comparative analysis
3.1.1. Product Benchmarking - Top 10 companies
3.1.2. Top 5 Financials Analysis
3.1.3. Market Value split by Top 10 companies
3.1.4. Patent Analysis - Top 10 companies
3.1.5. Pricing Analysis
4. Liquid Chlorine Market – Startup companies Scenario Premium
4.1. Top 10 startup company Analysis by
4.1.3. Market Shares
4.1.4. Market Size and Application Analysis
4.1.5. Venture Capital and Funding Scenario
5. Liquid Chlorine Market – Industry Market Entry Scenario Premium
5.1. Regulatory Framework Overview
5.2. New Business and Ease of Doing business index
5.3. Case studies of successful ventures
5.4. Customer Analysis – Top 10 companies
6. Liquid Chlorine Market Forces
6.4. Porters five force model
6.4.1. Bargaining power of suppliers
6.4.2. Bargaining powers of customers
6.4.3. Threat of new entrants
6.4.4. Rivalry among existing players
6.4.5. Threat of substitutes
7. Liquid Chlorine Market -Strategic analysis
7.1. Value chain analysis
7.2. Opportunities analysis
7.3. Product life cycle
7.4. Suppliers and distributors Market Share
8. Liquid Chlorine Market – By Application (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
8.1. Market Size and Market Share Analysis
8.2. Application Revenue and Trend Research
8.3. Product Segment Analysis
8.3.1. Pesticides & Insecticides
8.3.2. Reactive Intermediates
8.3.3. Poly Vinyl Chloride (PVC)
8.3.4. Bleaching Agent
8.3.6. Oxidizing Agent
8.3.7. Sanitizing Agent
9. Liquid Chlorine – By End Use Industry(Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
9.1. Segment type Size and Market Share Analysis
9.2. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
9.3. Application Segment Analysis by Type
9.3.1. Agricultural Industry
9.3.2. Chemical Processing Industry
9.3.3. Paints & Dyes Industry
9.3.4. Pharmaceuticals Industry
9.3.5. Plastics Industry
9.3.6. Pulp & Paper Industry
9.3.7. Textile Industry
9.3.8. Water Purification Industry
10. Liquid Chlorine - By Geography (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
10.1. Liquid Chlorine Market - North America Segment Research
10.2. North America Market Research (Million / $Billion)
10.2.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
10.2.2. Revenue and Trends
10.2.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
10.2.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
10.2.5. North America Product type and Application Market Size
10.2.5.4. Rest of North America
10.3. Liquid Chlorine - South America Segment Research
10.4. South America Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
10.4.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
10.4.2. Revenue and Trends
10.4.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
10.4.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
10.4.5. South America Product type and Application Market Size
10.4.5.7. Costa Rica
10.4.5.8. Rest of South America
10.5. Liquid Chlorine - Europe Segment Research
10.6. Europe Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
10.6.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
10.6.2. Revenue and Trends
10.6.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
10.6.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
10.6.5. Europe Segment Product type and Application Market Size
10.6.5.9. Rest of Europe
10.7. Liquid Chlorine – APAC Segment Research
10.8. APAC Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
10.8.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
10.8.2. Revenue and Trends
10.8.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
10.8.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
10.8.5. APAC Segment – Product type and Application Market Size
10.8.5.4. South Korea
11. Liquid Chlorine Market - Entropy
11.1. New product launches
11.2. M&A's, collaborations, JVs and partnerships
12. Liquid Chlorine Market – Industry / Segment Competition landscape Premium
12.1. Market Share Analysis
12.1.1. Market Share by Country- Top companies
12.1.2. Market Share by Region- Top 10 companies
12.1.3. Market Share by type of Application – Top 10 companies
12.1.4. Market Share by type of Product / Product category- Top 10 companies
12.1.5. Market Share at global level- Top 10 companies
12.1.6. Best Practises for companies
13. Liquid Chlorine Market – Key Company List by Country Premium
14. Liquid Chlorine Market Company Analysis
14.1. Market Share, Company Revenue, Products, M&A, Developments
14.3. Showa Denko
14.4. Asahi Kasei
14.5. Occidental Chemical Corporation
14.9. Company 8
14.10. Company 9
14.11. Company 10 and more
"*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies"
15. Liquid Chlorine Market -Appendix
16. Liquid Chlorine Market -Methodology Premium
16.1. Research Methodology
16.1.1. Company Expert Interviews
16.1.2. Industry Databases
16.1.4. Company News
16.1.5. Company Annual Reports
16.1.6. Application Trends
16.1.7. New Products and Product database
16.1.8. Company Transcripts
16.1.9. R&D Trends
16.1.10. Key Opinion Leaders Interviews
16.1.11. Supply and Demand Trends