Most of the commercial dyes belongs to azo dyes. The production cost and ease of manufacturing is very less for azo dye which is the reason for the increasing demand for the market. By means of performing variety of alterations to the chemical structure of azo dye a wide range azo dye can be produced. These azo dyes are used in different industries such as pharmaceutical, textiles and others which is boosting the azo dye market.
What is Azo dye?
Azo dyes are organic compounds that is used for the purpose of coloring because of its function. It is one of the mostly used chromophores in chemistry of dye. Azo dye is one of the important chemical class of colorants and dyes in the textile industry. Whereas 70% of organic dyes are used for the purpose of coloring naturally, and are used in candy, food, synthetic fibers.
Market Research and Market Trends of Azo Dye Market:
- The increasing demand from the textiles industries because of its various applications is growing the demand for azo dyes. It is being heavily employed in the textile industry because of certain properties such as excellent fastness and bright colors.
- Azo dye may cause serious health risks to human beings. It is used in particular textiles and they get into certain water supplies then it may cause health issues. Also it damages ecosystem by the water that is discharged by dyeing factories. Due to this reason azo dye was banned in EU at 2002.
Who are the Major Players in Azo Dye Market?
The companies referred in the market research report are Archroma, Huntsman, Kiri Industries, Nippon Kayaku, Kyung-In, Colourtex, Jay Chemicals, Everlight Chemical, BEZEMA, Bodal Chemical and 10 other companies.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2023.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.
1. Azo Dyes Market Overview
2. Executive Summary
3. Azo Dyes Market Landscape
3.1. Market Share Analysis
3.2. Comparative Analysis
3.2.1. Product Benchmarking
3.2.2. End User profiling
3.2.3. Patent Analysis
3.2.4. Top 5 Financials Analysis
4. Azo Dyes Market Forces
4.1. Market Drivers
4.2. Market Constraints
4.3. Market Challenges
4.4. Attractiveness of the Industry
4.4.1. Power of Suppliers
4.4.2. Power of Customers
4.4.3. Threat of New entrants
4.4.4. Threat of Substitution
4.4.5. Degree of Competition
5. Azo Dyes Market– Strategic Analysis
5.1. Value Chain Analysis
5.2. Pricing Analysis
5.3. Opportunities Analysis
5.4. Product/Market Life Cycle Analysis
5.5. Suppliers and Distributors
6. Azo Dyes Market– By Types (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
6.1. Segment type Size and Market Share Analysis
6.2. Product Revenue and Trends by Type
6.3. Application Segment Analysis by Type
6.3.1. Substantive dyes
6.3.2. Reactive dyes
6.3.3. Disperse dyes
6.3.4. Metal-complex dyes
7. Azo Dyes Market- By Application (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
7.1. Segment type Size and Market Share Analysis
7.2. Application Revenue and Trends by Type
7.3. Application Segment Analysis by Type of Application
7.3.1. Fabric dyeing process
7.3.2. Dosimetric indicator
7.3.3. Leather articles
8. Azo Dyes Market- By Color(Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
8.1. Segment type Size and Market Share Analysis
8.2. Product Revenue and Trends by Type
8.3. Application Segment Analysis by Type of Color
9. Azo Dyes Market- By End User (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
9.1. Segment type Size and Market Share Analysis
9.2. Application Revenue and Trends by Type
9.3. Application Segment Analysis by Type of End User
9.3.1. Textile Industry
9.3.2. Textile dyeing Industry
9.3.3. Clothing Textiles
9.6. Food Industry
10. Azo Dyes - By Geography (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
10.1. Title Market - North America Segment Research
10.2. North America Market Research (Million / $Billion)
10.2.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
10.2.2. Revenue and Trends
10.2.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
10.2.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
10.2.5. North America Product type and Application Market Size
10.2.5.4. Rest of North America
10.3. Title - South America Segment Research
10.4. South America Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
10.4.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
10.4.2. Revenue and Trends
10.4.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
10.4.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
10.4.5. South America Product type and Application Market Size
10.4.5.7. Costa Rica
10.4.5.8. Rest of South America
10.5. Title - Europe Segment Research
10.6. Europe Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
10.6.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
10.6.2. Revenue and Trends
10.6.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
10.6.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
10.6.5. Europe Segment Product type and Application Market Size
10.6.5.9. Rest of Europe
10.7. Title – APAC Segment Research
10.8. APAC Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
10.8.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
10.8.2. Revenue and Trends
10.8.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
10.8.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
10.8.5. APAC Segment – Product type and Application Market Size
10.8.5.4. South Korea
11. Azo Dyes Market - Entropy
11.1. New product launches
11.2. M&A's, collaborations, JVs and partnerships
12. Azo Dyes Market – Industry / Segment Competition landscape Premium
12.1. Market Share Analysis
12.1.1. Market Share by Country- Top companies
12.1.2. Market Share by Region- Top 10 companies
12.1.3. Market Share by type of Application – Top 10 companies
12.1.4. Market Share by type of Product / Product category- Top 10 companies
12.1.5. Market Share at global level- Top 10 companies
12.1.6. Best Practises for companies
13. Azo Dyes Market – Key Company List by Country Premium
14. Azo Dyes Market Company Analysis
14.1. Market Share, Company Revenue, Products, M&A, Developments
14.4. Kiri Industries
14.5. Nippon Kayaku
14.8. Jay Chemicals
14.9. Company 8
14.10. Company 9
14.11. Company 10 and more
"*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies"
15. Azo Dyes Market -Appendix
16. Azo Dyes Market -Methodology Premium
16.1. Research Methodology
16.1.1. Company Expert Interviews
16.1.2. Industry Databases
16.1.4. Company News
16.1.5. Company Annual Reports
16.1.6. Application Trends
16.1.7. New Products and Product database
16.1.8. Company Transcripts
16.1.9. R&D Trends
16.1.10. Key Opinion Leaders Interviews
16.1.11. Supply and Demand Trends