Flat steel Market report deals with types of flat steels available, applications of flat steel, life span, properties of flat steels, maintenance of flat steels by the end users. The construction sector occupies 50% of the flat steel applications. Other 50% used for pipings, tools, equipments in different sectors like automotive, oil and Gas, transportation, agricultural applications and so on. China is the largest markets for Flat steels. The key players included in this market are Arcelor Mittal, China Baowu Group, Nippon steel, HBIS Group, POSCO, JFE Steel Corporation and few other companies.
What are Flat Steels?
Flat steels are cold rolled, hot rolled steel sections. Various forms of Flat steels are sheets, plates, Strips and foils and so on. The different form of flat steels depends upon thickness and sizes. These require elevated temperature for shaping into different forms.
What are the applications of Flat steels?
The flat steels are applied in building and construction sectors. The residential buildings, apartments, industrial buildings, factories are using flat steels. Even parking areas are using flat steel as temporary roofing. For the manufacturing of tools and equipment’s, these flat steels are used. The tools and implements made with flat steel is used for automobiles, agricultural tools and so on. For supplying water, gas and oil these flat steels are bent in strips and cold rolled sections and used as pipes. Flat steels are also used as packaging materials sometimes.
Market Research and Market Trends of Flat Steels:
- Japan’s Steel company Nippon steel mergers Sumitomo Metal corporation company to become second largest company next to Arcelor Mittal company. This company also wants to acquire Essar Company to increase its revenue globally.
- In the 20th century, steel buildings has good trends in the market as constructing and dismantling is easy compared to reinforced buildings. So the market is coming with improvised properties of flat steel products.
Who are the Major Players in Flat Steel Market?
The key players included in this market are Arcelor Mittal, China Baowu Group, Nippon steel, HBIS Group, POSCO, JFE Steel Corporation and few other companies.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2023.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.
1. Flat Steel Market - Overview
1.1. Definitions and Scope
2. Flat Steel Market - Executive summary
2.1. Market Revenue, Market Size and Key Trends by Company
2.2. Key Trends by type of Application
2.3. Key Trends segmented by Geography
3. Flat Steel Market
3.1. Comparative analysis
3.1.1. Product Benchmarking - Top 10 companies
3.1.2. Top 5 Financials Analysis
3.1.3. Market Value split by Top 10 companies
3.1.4. Patent Analysis - Top 10 companies
3.1.5. Pricing Analysis
4. Flat Steel Market – Startup companies Scenario Premium
4.1. Top 10 startup company Analysis by
4.1.3. Market Shares
4.1.4. Market Size and Application Analysis
4.1.5. Venture Capital and Funding Scenario
5. Flat Steel Market – Industry Market Entry Scenario Premium
5.1. Regulatory Framework Overview
5.2. New Business and Ease of Doing business index
5.3. Case studies of successful ventures
5.4. Customer Analysis – Top 10 companies
6. Flat Steel Market Forces
6.4. Porters five force model
6.4.1. Bargaining power of suppliers
6.4.2. Bargaining powers of customers
6.4.3. Threat of new entrants
6.4.4. Rivalry among existing players
6.4.5. Threat of substitutes
7. Flat Steel Market -Strategic analysis
7.1. Value chain analysis
7.2. Opportunities analysis
7.3. Product life cycle
7.4. Suppliers and distributors Market Share
8. Flat Steel Market – By Type (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
8.1. Market Size and Market Share Analysis
8.2. Application Revenue and Trend Research
8.3. Product Segment Analysis
8.3.1. Carbon steel
8.3.2. Mild steel
8.3.3. Alloy steel
8.3.4. Stainless steel
126.96.36.199. Hairline Stainless steel flat bar
188.8.131.52. Curve Stainless steel flat bar
184.108.40.206. Water jet stainless steel flat bar
8.3.5. Tool steel
9. Flat Steel Market – By Shape (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
9.2.3. Normalized Rolled (NR)
9.3.1. Cold Rolled
9.3.2. Hot Rolled
9.3.3. Hot dipped Galvanized coil
10. Flat Steel Market – By Applications (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
10.1. Building and construction
10.1.4. Parking Areas
10.2.1. Transportation Tools
10.2.2. Automobile Tools
10.2.3. Agricultural Implements
10.2.5. Heavy machinery
10.2.6. Other Tools
11. Flat Steel - By Geography (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
11.1. Flat Steel Market - North America Segment Research
11.2. North America Market Research (Million / $Billion)
11.2.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
11.2.2. Revenue and Trends
11.2.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
11.2.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
11.2.5. North America Product type and Application Market Size
220.127.116.11. Rest of North America
11.3. Flat Steel - South America Segment Research
11.4. South America Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
11.4.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
11.4.2. Revenue and Trends
11.4.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
11.4.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
11.4.5. South America Product type and Application Market Size
18.104.22.168. Costa Rica
22.214.171.124. Rest of South America
11.5. Flat Steel - Europe Segment Research
11.6. Europe Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
11.6.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
11.6.2. Revenue and Trends
11.6.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
11.6.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
11.6.5. Europe Segment Product type and Application Market Size
126.96.36.199. Rest of Europe
11.7. Flat Steel – APAC Segment Research
11.8. APAC Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
11.8.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
11.8.2. Revenue and Trends
11.8.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
11.8.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
11.8.5. APAC Segment – Product type and Application Market Size
188.8.131.52. South Korea
12. Flat Steel Market - Entropy
12.1. New product launches
12.2. M&A's, collaborations, JVs and partnerships
13. Flat Steel Market – Industry / Segment Competition landscape Premium
13.1. Market Share Analysis
13.1.1. Market Share by Country- Top companies
13.1.2. Market Share by Region- Top 10 companies
13.1.3. Market Share by type of Application – Top 10 companies
13.1.4. Market Share by type of Product / Product category- Top 10 companies
13.1.5. Market Share at global level- Top 10 companies
13.1.6. Best Practises for companies
14. Flat Steel Market – Key Company List by Country Premium
15. Flat Steel Market Company Analysis
15.1. Market Share, Company Revenue, Products, M&A, Developments
15.2. Arcelor Mittal
15.3. China Baowu Group
15.4. Nippon steel
15.5. HBIS Group
15.7. JFE Steel Corporation
15.8. Company 7
15.9. Company 8
15.10. Company 9
15.11. Company 10 and more
"*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies"
16. Flat Steel Market -Appendix
17. Flat Steel Market -Methodology Premium
17.1. Research Methodology
17.1.1. Company Expert Interviews
17.1.2. Industry Databases
17.1.4. Company News
17.1.5. Company Annual Reports
17.1.6. Application Trends
17.1.7. New Products and Product database
17.1.8. Company Transcripts
17.1.9. R&D Trends
17.1.10. Key Opinion Leaders Interviews
17.1.11. Supply and Demand Trends