The global Antipyretics Market is projected to spread at a substantial pace in the near future due to increasing demand from pharmaceutical industry for using it as a pain reliever and suppressing fever. Antipyretics Market is also expected to occupy a major share in pharmaceutical industry owing to its applications in the same.
What are Antipyretics?
Antipyretics are drugs that are used to prevent or alleviate fever symptoms. Antipyretics are also known as antifebrile. Antipyretics play an important role in expatiating the blood vessels that are present below the skin surface, thereby enabling the more blood flow through the skin, so that it can be cooled by air. It also plays an important role in increasing the perspiration for bring the body temperature down.
What are the applications of antipyretics?
Antipyretics are used as analgesics that play a vital role in relieving pain of any kind. It also helps in causing hypothalamus, a way of linking nervous system to endocrine system via pituitary gland to override the induced increase in temperature of the body.
Antipyretics play an important role in releasing endogenous pyrogens to reduce the impact of fever on body. It also plays a vital role in inhibiting the enzyme known as COX.
Market Research and Market Trends of Polyactic Acid Market
- The global Antipyretics Market ssis one of the fastest growing market with its huge range of applications in automotive, electricals & electronics and food & beverage industries. The latest trend being petrochemicals derived polyethylene terephthalate has have been posing competition to bio-based PET market due to declining crude oil prices.
- The global Antipyretics Market is also expected to witness massive growth in the near future due to increasing demand from bottles and cartons manufacturers for sustainable manufacturing of food and carbonated drinks. Also the adoption of Kyoto protocol in greater economies also expected to restrict the use of packaging that contributes to GHG (Green House Gas) emission, thus increasing the use of bio-PET based products.
Who are the Major Players Polyactic Acid Market?
The companies referred to in the market research report include BRASKEM, Dark America, Indorama Ventures, M&G Chemicals, Novamont S.p.A, Teijin Limited, Tianjin Greenbio Materials, Toray Industries, Toyota Tshusho, BAS and other players are profiled in this report.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2023.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.
1. Antipyretics Market - Overview
1.1. Definitions and Scope
2. Antipyretics Market - Executive summary
2.1. Market Revenue, Market Size and Key Trends by Company
2.2. Key Trends by type of Application
2.3. Key Trends segmented by Geography
3. Antipyretics Market
3.1. Comparative analysis
3.1.1. Product Benchmarking - Top 10 companies
3.1.2. Top 5 Financials Analysis
3.1.3. Market Value split by Top 10 companies
3.1.4. Patent Analysis - Top 10 companies
3.1.5. Pricing Analysis
4. Antipyretics Market – Startup companies Scenario Premium
4.1. Top 10 startup company Analysis by
4.1.3. Market Shares
4.1.4. Market Size and Application Analysis
4.1.5. Venture Capital and Funding Scenario
5. Antipyretics Market – Industry Market Entry Scenario Premium
5.1. Regulatory Framework Overview
5.2. New Business and Ease of Doing business index
5.3. Case studies of successful ventures
5.4. Customer Analysis – Top 10 companies
6. Antipyretics Market Forces
6.4. Porters five force model
6.4.1. Bargaining power of suppliers
6.4.2. Bargaining powers of customers
6.4.3. Threat of new entrants
6.4.4. Rivalry among existing players
6.4.5. Threat of substitutes
7. Antipyretics Market -Strategic analysis
7.1. Value chain analysis
7.2. Opportunities analysis
7.3. Product life cycle
7.4. Suppliers and distributors Market Share
8. Antipyretics Market – By Type (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
8.1. Market Size and Market Share Analysis
8.2. Application Revenue and Trend Research
8.3. Product Segment Analysis
8.3.1. Ethano Botanical Drugs
8.3.2. Chemically Synthesized Drugs
188.8.131.52. Salicylate Sodium
9. Antipyretics Market – By Pharmaceuticals (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
9.1.1. Stomach Intestinal Mucosa
9.2.1. Blood Plasma
9.4.1. Urine & Bile
10. Antipyretics Market – By Toxicity Type (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
10.1. Gastric Irritation
10.2. Prolong Bleeding Time
10.3. Mucosal Lesions
10.4. Gastrointestinal Discomfort
10.5. Renal Toxicity
11. Antipyretics Market – By OCT Drugs (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
12. Antipyretics Market – By Type of Mechanism (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
12.1. Treating Fever
12.1.1. Release of Endogenous Pyrogens
12.2. Inhibits Enzyme COX (Cyclooxygenase)
13. Antipyretics – By End Use Industry(Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
13.1. Segment type Size and Market Share Analysis
13.2. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
13.3. Application Segment Analysis by Type
14. Antipyretics - By Geography (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
14.1. Antipyretics Market - North America Segment Research
14.2. North America Market Research (Million / $Billion)
14.2.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
14.2.2. Revenue and Trends
14.2.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
14.2.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
14.2.5. North America Product type and Application Market Size
184.108.40.206. Rest of North America
14.3. Antipyretics - South America Segment Research
14.4. South America Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
14.4.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
14.4.2. Revenue and Trends
14.4.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
14.4.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
14.4.5. South America Product type and Application Market Size
220.127.116.11. Costa Rica
18.104.22.168. Rest of South America
14.5. Antipyretics - Europe Segment Research
14.6. Europe Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
14.6.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
14.6.2. Revenue and Trends
14.6.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
14.6.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
14.6.5. Europe Segment Product type and Application Market Size
22.214.171.124. Rest of Europe
14.7. Antipyretics – APAC Segment Research
14.8. APAC Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
14.8.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
14.8.2. Revenue and Trends
14.8.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
14.8.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
14.8.5. APAC Segment – Product type and Application Market Size
126.96.36.199. South Korea
15. Antipyretics Market - Entropy
15.1. New product launches
15.2. M&A's, collaborations, JVs and partnerships
16. Antipyretics Market – Industry / Segment Competition landscape Premium
16.1. Market Share Analysis
16.1.1. Market Share by Country- Top companies
16.1.2. Market Share by Region- Top 10 companies
16.1.3. Market Share by type of Application – Top 10 companies
16.1.4. Market Share by type of Product / Product category- Top 10 companies
16.1.5. Market Share at global level- Top 10 companies
16.1.6. Best Practises for companies
17. Antipyretics Market – Key Company List by Country Premium
18. Antipyretics Market Company Analysis
18.1. Market Share, Company Revenue, Products, M&A, Developments
18.2. Dark America
18.3. Indorama Ventures
18.4. M&G Chemicals
18.5. Novamont S.p.A
18.6. Teijin Limited
18.8. Company 7
18.9. Company 8
18.10. Company 9
18.11. Company 10 and more
"*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies"
19. Antipyretics Market - Appendix
20. Antipyretics Market - Methodology
20.1. Research Methodology
20.1.1. Company Expert Interviews
20.1.2. Industry Databases
20.1.4. Company News
20.1.5. Company Annual Reports
20.1.6. Application Trends
20.1.7. New Products and Product database
20.1.8. Company Transcripts
20.1.9. R&D Trends
20.1.10. Key Opinion Leaders Interviews
20.1.11. Supply and Demand Trends