The phosgene market is spread over wide a application base. Due its use as an intermediary chemical and the versatile use of its derivatives in various industries the Phosgene market and its derivatives market is seeing a growth.
Phosgene and Its Derivatives
Phosgene is a chemical compound having the chemical formula CoCl2.It is a highly toxic chemical that stays in the gaseous form at room temperature. It is not found naturally and is manufactured by passing carbon Monoxide and Chlorine over a porous bed of activated carbon. It is used as an intermediate chemical for the production of other chemicals, known as its derivatives. The main derivatives of phosgene include: isocyanates, carbamates, chloroformates, and acid chlorides. These derivatives are used over large span of industries thus giving Phosgene and its derivatives a large market base.
The derivative isocynates: Methylenediphenly diisocyanate (MDI) and Toluene diisocyanate (TDI) are used majorly in the production of Polyurethane foam which finds its application in various industries such as: Automobile, Bedding, furniture and so on. Other derivatives of Phosgene also find their application in pharmaceuticals, polymers, agrochemicals, production of polycarbonates and other specialty chemicals.
- The trends for phosgene use seem to be positively upward with companies investing on increasing its derivative production to satisfy the market demands.
- The increasing popularity of Polyurethane as materials in construction, upholstery and bedding is further increasing the demand for MDI and TDI which is pushing forward the Phosgene market and its derivatives.
- The breakthrough research done by companies to reduce cost and energy for the production of isocyanate derivatives of phosgene especially TDI is a positive step in making the production more efficient which will also have a positive effect on the market as cheaper production will lead to cheaper product.
The key players in the Phosgene and its Derivatives markets include: Bayers, BASF, Paushak and Covestro among many others.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2023.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.
1. Phosgene & Its Derivatives Market - Overview
1.1. Definitions and Scope
2. Phosgene & Its Derivatives Market - Executive summary
2.1. Market Revenue, Market Size and Key Trends by Company
2.2. Key Trends by type of Application
2.3. Key Trends segmented by Geography
3. Phosgene & Its Derivatives Market
3.1. Comparative analysis
3.1.1. Product Benchmarking - Top 10 companies
3.1.2. Top 5 Financials Analysis
3.1.3. Market Value split by Top 10 companies
3.1.4. Patent Analysis - Top 10 companies
3.1.5. Pricing Analysis
4. Phosgene & Its Derivatives Market – Startup companies Scenario Premium
4.1. Top 10 startup company Analysis by
4.1.3. Market Shares
4.1.4. Market Size and Application Analysis
4.1.5. Venture Capital and Funding Scenario
5. Phosgene & Its Derivatives Market – Industry Market Entry Scenario Premium
5.1. Regulatory Framework Overview
5.2. New Business and Ease of Doing business index
5.3. Case studies of successful ventures
5.4. Customer Analysis – Top 10 companies
6. Phosgene & Its Derivatives Market Forces
6.4. Porters five force model
6.4.1. Bargaining power of suppliers
6.4.2. Bargaining powers of customers
6.4.3. Threat of new entrants
6.4.4. Rivalry among existing players
6.4.5. Threat of substitutes
7. Phosgene & Its Derivatives Market -Strategic analysis
7.1. Value chain analysis
7.2. Opportunities analysis
7.3. Product life cycle
7.4. Suppliers and distributors Market Share
8. Phosgene & Its Derivatives Market – By Derivatives (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
8.1. Market Size and Market Share Analysis
8.2. Application Revenue and Trend Research
8.3. Product Segment Analysis
9. Phosgene & Its Derivatives Market – By Application (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
9.1. Flexible Foam
9.2. Rigid Foam
9.6. Specialty Chemicals
10. Phosgene & Its Derivatives – By End Use Industry(Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
10.1. Segment type Size and Market Share Analysis
10.2. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
10.3. Application Segment Analysis by Type
11. Phosgene & Its Derivatives - By Geography (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
11.1. Phosgene & Its Derivatives Market - North America Segment Research
11.2. North America Market Research (Million / $Billion)
11.2.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
11.2.2. Revenue and Trends
11.2.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
11.2.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
11.2.5. North America Product type and Application Market Size
184.108.40.206. Rest of North America
11.3. Phosgene & Its Derivatives - South America Segment Research
11.4. South America Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
11.4.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
11.4.2. Revenue and Trends
11.4.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
11.4.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
11.4.5. South America Product type and Application Market Size
220.127.116.11. Costa Rica
18.104.22.168. Rest of South America
11.5. Phosgene & Its Derivatives - Europe Segment Research
11.6. Europe Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
11.6.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
11.6.2. Revenue and Trends
11.6.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
11.6.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
11.6.5. Europe Segment Product type and Application Market Size
22.214.171.124. Rest of Europe
11.7. Phosgene & Its Derivatives – APAC Segment Research
11.8. APAC Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
11.8.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
11.8.2. Revenue and Trends
11.8.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
11.8.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
11.8.5. APAC Segment – Product type and Application Market Size
126.96.36.199. South Korea
12. Phosgene & Its Derivatives Market - Entropy
12.1. New product launches
12.2. M&A's, collaborations, JVs and partnerships
13. Phosgene & Its Derivatives Market – Industry / Segment Competition landscape Premium
13.1. Market Share Analysis
13.1.1. Market Share by Country- Top companies
13.1.2. Market Share by Region- Top 10 companies
13.1.3. Market Share by type of Application – Top 10 companies
13.1.4. Market Share by type of Product / Product category- Top 10 companies
13.1.5. Market Share at global level- Top 10 companies
13.1.6. Best Practises for companies
14. Phosgene & Its Derivatives Market – Key Company List by Country Premium
15. Phosgene & Its Derivatives Market Company Analysis
15.1. Market Share, Company Revenue, Products, M&A, Developments
15.4. Company 3
15.5. Company 4
15.6. Company 5
15.7. Company 6
15.8. Company 7
15.9. Company 8
15.10. Company 9
15.11. Company 10 and more
"*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies"
16. Phosgene & Its Derivatives Market -Appendix
17. Phosgene & Its Derivatives Market -Methodology Premium
17.1. Research Methodology
17.1.1. Company Expert Interviews
17.1.2. Industry Databases
17.1.4. Company News
17.1.5. Company Annual Reports
17.1.6. Application Trends
17.1.7. New Products and Product database
17.1.8. Company Transcripts
17.1.9. R&D Trends
17.1.10. Key Opinion Leaders Interviews
17.1.11. Supply and Demand Trends