Sodium Perchlorate Market Overview:
Sodium Perchlorate Market report deals with type of regent grade and end user industries, and geography. Sodium Perchlorate is an inorganic compound which is highly soluble in water and alcohol. Sodium Perchlorate is manufactured and used as powders of low or high dustiness. The increasing usage of sodium perchlorate in DNA extraction and molecular biology due to the less time consuming extraction process coupled with few hazards to the technician is driving the market.
Sodium Perchlorate Market Outlook:
Sodium Perchlorate is a chemical compound which is prepared by electrolysis of aqueous solution of sodium chloride .The chloride ion in this process is successively oxidized through hypochlorite, chlorite and chlorate. The applications of Sodium Perchlorate Market compound is used in corrosion tests, animal training, and oxidizing agent. Sodium Perchlorate is a precursor for Potassium and Ammonia perchlorate which is obtained by reacting sodium chlorate as a water solution.
Sodium Perchlorate Market Growth Drivers:
The increasing usage of sodium perchlorate in developing analytical methods and separation schemes is driving the market. The impact of sodium perchlorate in improving the protein stability in osmolytes is helping the research and industrial usage to grow thereby helping the market to grow.
Sodium Perchlorate Market challenges: Laboratory, Chemical, Medical, Military and others.
The exposure of sodium perchlorate in marine environments disrupts the hypothalamus pituitary thyroid thereby making the aquatic species more vulnerable to the exposure there being a major challenge to the industry. The exposure of Sodium Perchlorate can reduce the thyroid gland’s ability to produce enough hormone, thereby preventing iodide uptake into the gland due to which expectant mothers are in risk thereby challenging the market to grow.
Sodium Perchlorate Market Research Scope:
The base year of the study is 2017, with forecast done up to 2023. The study presents a thorough analysis of the competitive landscape, taking into account the market shares of the leading companies. It also provides information on unit shipments. These provide the key market participants with the necessary business intelligence and help them understand the future of the Sodium Perchlorate. The assessment includes the forecast, an overview of the competitive structure, the market shares of the competitors, as well as the market trends, market demands, market drivers, market challenges, and product analysis. The market drivers and restraints have been assessed to fathom their impact over the forecast period. This report further identifies the key opportunities for growth while also detailing the key challenges and possible threats. The key areas of focus include the types of Sodium Perchlorate Market, and their specific applications in different types of vehicles.
Sodium Perchlorate Market Report: Industry Coverage:
Types of Product By Sodium Perchlorate Market: AR, LR, ACS Reagent grade, AAS and technical grade.
End User Industries in Sodium Perchlorate Market: Laboratory, Chemical, Medical, Military and others
Sodium Perchlorate Market report also analyzes the major geographic regions for the market as well as the major countries for the market in these regions. The regions and countries covered in the study include:
- North America: The U.S., Canada, Mexico
- South America: Brazil, Venezuela, Argentina, Ecuador, Peru, Colombia, Costa Rica
- Europe: The U.K., Germany, Italy, France, The Netherlands, Belgium, Spain, Denmark
- APAC: China, Japan, Australia, South Korea, India, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong
- Middle East and Africa: Israel, South Africa, Saudi Arabia
Sodium Perchlorate Market Key Players:
Some of the other key players mentioned in this report are Sandvik Materials Technology, EMD Chemical, Resinoplast, GFS Chemicals, American Pacific, and Merck KGaA.
Sodium Perchlorate Market Trends and Market Research:
- In a recent research advancement, sodium perchlorate and sodium arsenate was used to categorize acute toxicity at different levels along with a joint action of the two chemicals to test the thyroid role in toxicity tests.
- In a recent investigation by RSC advanced, usage of sodium perchlorate in Sodium Ion Batteries (SIB) was successful as it provided a better electrochemical performance than a PC based electrolyte .
- A research report , by University of California, developed a microbot which was driven chemically by the usage of sodium perchlorate which was used as energy storage mechanism which helped the microbot to make jumps
- Regenesis Inc. , developed RegenOx which is a solid sodium perchlorate complex which helps in removal of contaminated groundwater along with oxidation to remove chemical impurities