The global Potassium Hydroxide Market is projected to spread at a substantial pace in the near future due to increasing demand from medical, metallurgical, chemical and electronic industries for various applications. Potassium Hydroxide Market is also expected to occupy a major share in these industries owing to its applications that include glass making, cancer treatment, fireworks manufacturing and so on.
What is Potassium Hydroxide?
Strontium Chloride which is otherwise known as Strontium Dichloride is an inorganic salt. It is used as raw material for the production of various strontium compounds. Strontium Chloride is also extensively used in the manufacturing of fireworks and dental care products. The chemical formula is SrCl2 and it is formed by the combination of strontium cation and two chloride anions making an octahedral structure comprising 6 anions around the cation.
What are the applications of Potassium Hydroxide?
Strontium Chloride has an extensive range of applications in various manufacturing industries that comprise medical, chemical, metallurgical industries and so on. It plays an important role and acts as a precursor in the production of yellow strontium chromate which is in turn used as a corrosion inhibitor for aluminum.
The radioactive isotope of strontium chloride plays a vital role in treating various cancers that include prostrate, thyroid, bladder and other cancers. It is also used as a pyrogenetic agent in the production of fireworks.
By Type (Anhydrous Form, Hydrated Form), By Type of preparation (Treatment of Strontium Hydroxide with Hydrochloric acid, Treatment of Strontium Carbonate with Hydrochloric acid ),By Application (Metallurgical, Electronic, Chemical, Medical, Biological Research, Dental Care) By End User Industry (Dental Care, Medical, Metallurgy, Chemicals, Pharmaceuticals)
Market Research and Market Trends of Potassium Hydroxide Market
- The global Potassium Hydroxide Market is one of the fastest growing market with its huge range of applications in chemical, medical and metallurgical industries. The latest trend is strontium chloride being used in the form of injection to relive the pain of metastatic pain of bones.
- The global Potassium Hydroxide Market is also expected to witness massive growth in the near future due to increasing demand from metallurgical industry for the production of aluminum where strontium chloride is used as a precursor.
Who are the Major Players in Potassium Hydroxide Market?
The companies referred to in the market research report include Solvay, Sakain chemical industry co, Ltd.,BassTech, Q BioMed Inc. and other players are profiled in this report.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates an in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2024.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with the purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end-use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights into your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more. Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes. Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.
1. Potassium Hydroxide Market - Overview
1.1. Definitions and Scope
2. Potassium Hydroxide Market - Executive summary
2.1. Market Revenue, Market Size and Key Trends by Company
2.2. Key Trends by type of Application
2.3. Key Trends segmented by Geography
3. Potassium Hydroxide Market
3.1. Comparative analysis
3.1.1. Product Benchmarking - Top 10 companies
3.1.2. Top 5 Financials Analysis
3.1.3. Market Value split by Top 10 companies
3.1.4. Patent Analysis - Top 10 companies
3.1.5. Pricing Analysis
4. Potassium Hydroxide Market – Startup companies Scenario Premium
4.1. Top 10 startup company Analysis by
4.1.3. Market Shares
4.1.4. Market Size and Application Analysis
4.1.5. Venture Capital and Funding Scenario
5. Potassium Hydroxide Market – Industry Market Entry Scenario Premium
5.1. Regulatory Framework Overview
5.2. New Business and Ease of Doing business index
5.3. Case studies of successful ventures
5.4. Customer Analysis – Top 10 companies
6. Potassium Hydroxide Market Forces
6.4. Porters five force model
6.4.1. Bargaining power of suppliers
6.4.2. Bargaining powers of customers
6.4.3. Threat of new entrants
6.4.4. Rivalry among existing players
6.4.5. Threat of substitutes
7. Potassium Hydroxide Market -Strategic analysis
7.1. Value chain analysis
7.2. Opportunities analysis
7.3. Product life cycle
7.4. Suppliers and distributors Market Share
8. Potassium Hydroxide Market – By Form (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
8.1. Market Size and Market Share Analysis
8.2. Application Revenue and Trend Research
8.3. Product Segment Analysis
9. Potassium Hydroxide Market – By Application (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
9.1. Industrial Applications
9.1.1. Electrolyte in Alkaline Batteries
9.1.2. Electrolyte in Electroplating
9.1..3. Paint & Varnish Removers
9.2.1. Bio diesel
126.96.36.199. PH Control Agent
188.8.131.52. Food Thickener
9.2.3. Making Soap
184.108.40.206. Soft Soaps
220.127.116.11. Liquid Soaps
9.3. Medicinal Applications
9.3.1. Microscopic Visualization Of Fungi
9.3.2. Treatment of Warts
9.5.1. Petroleum Refining
9.5.2. Cleaning Solutions
10. Potassium Hydroxide – By End Use Industry(Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
10.1. Segment type Size and Market Share Analysis
10.2. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
10.3. Application Segment Analysis by Type
10.3.4. Chemical Industry
10.3.6. Paint & Varnishes
11. Potassium Hydroxide - By Geography (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
11.1. Potassium Hydroxide Market - North America Segment Research
11.2. North America Market Research (Million / $Billion)
11.2.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
11.2.2. Revenue and Trends
11.2.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
11.2.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
11.2.5. North America Product type and Application Market Size
18.104.22.168. Rest of North America
11.3. Potassium Hydroxide - South America Segment Research
11.4. South America Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
11.4.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
11.4.2. Revenue and Trends
11.4.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
11.4.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
11.4.5. South America Product type and Application Market Size
22.214.171.124. Costa Rica
126.96.36.199. Rest of South America
11.5. Potassium Hydroxide - Europe Segment Research
11.6. Europe Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
11.6.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
11.6.2. Revenue and Trends
11.6.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
11.6.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
11.6.5. Europe Segment Product type and Application Market Size
188.8.131.52. Rest of Europe
11.7. Potassium Hydroxide – APAC Segment Research
11.8. APAC Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
11.8.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
11.8.2. Revenue and Trends
11.8.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
11.8.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
11.8.5. APAC Segment – Product type and Application Market Size
184.108.40.206. South Korea
12. Potassium Hydroxide Market - Entropy
12.1. New product launches
12.2. M&A's, collaborations, JVs and partnerships
13. Potassium Hydroxide Market – Industry / Segment Competition landscape Premium
13.1. Market Share Analysis
13.1.1. Market Share by Country- Top companies
13.1.2. Market Share by Region- Top 10 companies
13.1.3. Market Share by type of Application – Top 10 companies
13.1.4. Market Share by type of Product / Product category- Top 10 companies
13.1.5. Market Share at global level- Top 10 companies
13.1.6. Best Practises for companies
14. Potassium Hydroxide Market – Key Company List by Country Premium
15. Potassium Hydroxide Market Company Analysis
15.1. Market Share, Company Revenue, Products, M&A, Developments
15.3. Sakain chemical industry co Ltd.
15.5. Q BioMed Inc.
15.6. Company 5
15.7. Company 6
15.8. Company 7
15.9. Company 8
15.10. Company 9
15.11. Company 10 and more
"*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies"
16. Potassium Hydroxide Market -Appendix
17. Potassium Hydroxide Market -Methodology Premium
17.1. Research Methodology
17.1.1. Company Expert Interviews
17.1.2. Industry Databases
17.1.4. Company News
17.1.5. Company Annual Reports
17.1.6. Application Trends
17.1.7. New Products and Product database
17.1.8. Company Transcripts
17.1.9. R&D Trends
17.1.10. Key Opinion Leaders Interviews
17.1.11. Supply and Demand Trends