Caviar Market Overview
Caviar Market size is estimated to reach $398m by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 5.4% during the forecast period 2020-2025. Caviar consists of salt-cured roe of the Acipenseridae family. It is rich in omega-3 fatty acids, selenium, B12 vitamin. It is considered as a delicacy and is eaten as a garnish or a spread. The roe can be fresh or pasteurized. Increase in the health consciousness among individuals, increase in the production of caviar from aquaculture, increase in the standard of living are driving the demand. Besides, increase in the applications of caviar in pharmaceutical industry and increase in the exposure to international cuisine are the additional factors that are set to drive the growth of the global market for the forecast period 2020-2025.
Caviar Market Report Coverage
The report: “Caviar Market Forecast (2020-2025)”, by Industry ARC, covers an in-depth analysis of the following segments of the Caviar Market.
By Type: Sevruga, Beluga, Osetra, Sterlet, Others.
By Form: Fresh, Dried and Frozen.
By Distribution Channel: Hotels and Restaurants, Airlines and Cruise Ships, Retail Stores, Others.
By Geography: North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Rest of World (RoW).
- Geographically, Asia-Pacific Caviar Market accounted for the highest revenue share in 2019 and it is poised to dominate during the forecast period 2020-2025 owing to the high demand.
- The increase in the disposable income of individuals and increase in the health consciousness among customers is likely to aid in the market growth of Caviar Market.
- Detailed analysis on the Strength, Weakness and Opportunities of the prominent players operating in the market will be provided in the Caviar Market report.
- The increase in the applications of caviar in pharmaceuticals and increase in the exposure to international cuisine are creating higher opportunities for the growth of market for the forecast period 2020-2025.
Caviar Market Segment Analysis - By Type
Based on the Type, the Sevruga segment held the largest share in 2019, owing to the factors such as rapid increase in the demand from developing countries, increase in the disposable income of individuals, low price of sevruga, increase in the demand of sevruga species and increase in the demand of flavors.
Segment Analysis Segment Analysis - By Form
Based on the Form, Fresh Caviar segment held the largest share in 2019 owing to the factors such as increase in the applications of fresh caviar, increase in the demand of fresh caviar in pharmaceutical industry, low transportation cost of fresh caviar, increase in the health consciousness among individuals and growing awareness regarding the nutritional benefits of fresh caviar.
Segment Analysis Segment Analysis - By Geography
Based on the Geography, Asia-Pacific held the largest share in 2019. The growth in this segment is owing to the factors such as increase in the investment by the major companies in the developing nations, increase in the applications of caviar in pharmaceuticals and food industries and increase in the disposable income of individuals. Europe is estimated to be the fastest growing segment owing to the factors such as increase in the health consciousness among individuals, increase in the demand for sevruga and increase in the spending power of the consumers.
Caviar Market Drivers
Increase in the health consciousness among individuals and increase in the exposure to international cuisine.
The increase in the health consciousness among individuals owing to increase in the number of diseases is estimated to enhance the growth of Caviar Market. Increase in the exposure to international cuisine is also estimated to enhance the growth of Caviar Market.
Increase in the applications of caviar in pharmaceuticals and food industries and increase in the disposable income of individuals.
There is an increase in the applications of caviar in pharmaceuticals and food industries owing to the growing demand. This led to rapid increase in the growth of Caviar Market. Increase in the disposable income of individuals is also estimated to enhance the growth of the Caviar Market.
Caviar Market Challenges
Increase in the contamination with toxic waste of rivers and decrease in the population of fishes.
Increase in the contamination with the toxic waste of rivers is one of the major factors that is estimated to reduce the growth of the Caviar Market. Decrease in the population of fishes is also said to reduce the growth of the Caviar Market.
Caviar Industry Outlook:
Product launches, mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, and geographical expansions are key strategies adopted by players in the Caviar Market. Key companies of this market are The Caviar Co, Sepehr Dad Caviar GmbH, Caviar Blanc, Sterling Caviar, Black River Caviar, Caviar de France, California Caviar Company, Caviar de Riofrio, Karat Cavier, Russian Caviar House among others.
- In 2015, La Prairie launched a new product called White Caviar Illuminating Pearl Infusion for glowing and moisturized skin.
1. Caviar Market - Overview
1.1 Definitions and Scope
2. Caviar Market - Executive Summary
2.1 Market Revenue, Market Size and Key Trends
2.2 Key trends by Type
2.3 Key trends by Form
2.4 Key trends by Distribution Channel
2.5 Key trends by Geography
3. Caviar Market – Comparative Analysis
3.1 Product Benchmarking – Key Companies
3.2 Financial Analysis – Key Companies
3.3 Market Value Split by Key Companies
3.4 Patent Analysis – Key Companies
3.5 Pricing Analysis
4. Caviar Market - Startup Companies Scenario Premium
4.1 Key Startup Company Analysis by
4.1.3 Venture Capital and Funding Scenario
5. Caviar Market – Industry Market Entry Scenario Premium Premium
5.1 Regulatory Framework Overview
5.2 New Business and Ease of Doing business index
5.3 Case Studies of Successful Ventures
6. Caviar - Market Forces
6.1 Market Drivers
6.2 Market Constraints/Challenges
6.3 Porters five force model
6.3.1 Bargaining power of suppliers
6.3.2 Bargaining powers of customers
6.3.3 Threat of new entrants
6.3.4 Rivalry among existing players
6.3.5 Threat of substitutes
7. Caviar Market – Strategic Analysis
7.1 Value Chain Analysis
7.2 Opportunities Analysis
7.3 Market Life Cycle
8. Caviar Market – By Type (Market Size –$Million/$Billion)
9. Caviar Market – By Form (Market Size –$Million/$Billion)
10. Caviar Market – By Distribution Channel (Market Size –$Million/$Billion)
10.1 Hotels and Restaurants
10.2 Airlines and Cruise Ships
10.3 Retail Stores
11. Caviar Market - By Geography (Market Size –$Million/$Billion)
11.1 North America
11.2.6 Rest of Europe
11.3.4 South Korea
11.3.5 Australia & New Zealand
11.3.6 Rest of Asia-Pacific
11.4 Rest of the World
11.4.1 Middle East
11.4.3 South America
12. Caviar Market - Entropy
13. Caviar Market – Industry/Segment Competition Landscape Premium
13.1 Market Share Analysis
13.1.1 Global Market Share – Key Companies
13.1.2 Market Share by Region – Key companies
13.1.3 Market Share by Countries – Key Companies
13.1.4 Best Practices for Companies
14. Caviar Market – Key Company List by Country Premium Premium
15. Caviar Market Company Analysis
15.1 Company 1
15.2 Company 2
15.3 Company 3
15.4 Company 4
15.5 Company 5
15.6 Company 6
15.7 Company 7
15.8 Company 8
15.9 Company 9
15.10 Company 10
"*Financials for private companies would be provided on a best efforts basis”