Adiponitrile (ADN) is used to make hexamethylene diamine (HMDA) of which 92% is used to make nylon 66 fibres and resins. In Asia demand of adiponitrile is high due to automotive sector and manufacturing sector. According to Technon Orbichem world demand for adiponitrile is 1.3m tons per year.
What is Adiponitrile ?
Adiponitrile is colourless to light yellow liquid organic compound. It is fairly soluble in water and less dense than water. Commonly adiponitrile is used to produce nylon6,6 . Adiponitrile is prepared using hydrocyanation of butadience by nickel catalyst. Adiponitrile also called as adipic acid nitrile.
Market Research and Market Trends of Adiponitrile Market
- High demand of Adiponitrile to produce nylon6,6 fiber for tyre cord
- Nylon 66 has many application in manufacturing and automotive sector, growth of these sectors would fuel the requirement of adiponitrile.
What are the applications of Adiponitrile market?
The applications of Adiponitrile include preparation of hexamethylene diamine (HMDA), making of nylon, electrolyte solution, power storage system, process for continuous hydrogenation of adiponitrile and so on.
Who are the Major Players in Adiponitrile Market?
The companies referred in the market research report are Solvay, BASF, LG chem, and 10 other companies.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2023.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.
1. Adiponitrile Market - Overview
1.1. Definitions and Scope
2. Adiponitrile Market - Executive summary
2.1. Market Revenue, Market Size and Key Trends by Company
2.2. Key Trends by type of Application
2.3. Key Trends segmented by Geography
3. Adiponitrile Market
3.1. Comparative analysis
3.1.1. Product Benchmarking - Top 10 companies
3.1.2. Top 5 Financials Analysis
3.1.3. Market Value split by Top 10 companies
3.1.4. Patent Analysis - Top 10 companies
3.1.5. Pricing Analysis
4. Adiponitrile Market – Startup companies Scenario Premium
4.1. Top 10 startup company Analysis by
4.1.3. Market Shares
4.1.4. Market Size and Application Analysis
4.1.5. Venture Capital and Funding Scenario
5. Adiponitrile Market – Industry Market Entry Scenario Premium
5.1. Regulatory Framework Overview
5.2. New Business and Ease of Doing business index
5.3. Case studies of successful ventures
5.4. Customer Analysis – Top 10 companies
6. Adiponitrile Market Forces
6.4. Porters five force model
6.4.1. Bargaining power of suppliers
6.4.2. Bargaining powers of customers
6.4.3. Threat of new entrants
6.4.4. Rivalry among existing players
6.4.5. Threat of substitutes
7. Adiponitrile Market -Strategic analysis
7.1. Value chain analysis
7.2. Opportunities analysis
7.3. Product life cycle
7.4. Suppliers and distributors Market Share
8. Adiponitrile Market – By Nylon Fibers (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
8.1. Market Size and Market Share Analysis
8.2. Application Revenue and Trend Research
8.3. Product Segment Analysis
8.3.1 Nylon 8.3
8.3.2 Nylon 8.38.3
8.3.3 Nylon 8.3/8.3-8.3
8.3.4 Nylon 8.3/9
8.3.5 Nylon 8.3/10
18.104.22.168 Nylon 8.3/12
8.3.7 Nylon 11
8.3.8 Nylon 12
9. Adiponitrile Market – By Application (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
9.3 Personal care
9.4.1 plastic part
9.4.2 electro-insulating element
9.5.1 Tyre cord
9.5.2 linings for hydraulic brake lines
9.5.3 molded parts
9.6.1 carpet fibers
9.6.2 fibers for clothing
10. Adiponitrile - By Geography (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
10.1. Adiponitrile Market - North America Segment Research
10.2. North America Market Research (Million / $Billion)
10.2.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
10.2.2. Revenue and Trends
10.2.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
10.2.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
10.2.5. North America Product type and Application Market Size
10.2.5.4. Rest of North America
10.3. Adiponitrile - South America Segment Research
10.4. South America Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
10.4.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
10.4.2. Revenue and Trends
10.4.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
10.4.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
10.4.5. South America Product type and Application Market Size
10.4.5.7. Costa Rica
10.4.5.8. Rest of South America
10.5. Adiponitrile - Europe Segment Research
10.6. Europe Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
10.6.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
10.6.2. Revenue and Trends
10.6.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
10.6.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
10.6.5. Europe Segment Product type and Application Market Size
10.6.5.9. Rest of Europe
10.7. Adiponitrile – APAC Segment Research
10.8. APAC Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
10.8.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
10.8.2. Revenue and Trends
10.8.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
10.8.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
10.8.5. APAC Segment – Product type and Application Market Size
10.8.5.4. South Korea
11. Adiponitrile Market - Entropy
11.1. New product launches
11.2. M&A's, collaborations, JVs and partnerships
12. Adiponitrile Market – Industry / Segment Competition landscape Premium
12.1. Market Share Analysis
12.1.1. Market Share by Country- Top companies
12.1.2. Market Share by Region- Top 10 companies
12.1.3. Market Share by type of Application – Top 10 companies
12.1.4. Market Share by type of Product / Product category- Top 10 companies
12.1.5. Market Share at global level- Top 10 companies
12.1.6. Best Practises for companies
13. Adiponitrile Market – Key Company List by Country Premium
14. Adiponitrile Market Company Analysis
14.1. Market Share, Company Revenue, Products, M&A, Developments
14.4. LG chem
14.5. Company 4
14.6. Company 5
14.7. Company 6
14.8. Company 7
14.9. Company 8
14.10. Company 9
14.11. Company 10 and more
"*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies"
15. Adiponitrile Market -Appendix
16. Adiponitrile Market -Methodology Premium
16.1. Research Methodology
16.1.1. Company Expert Interviews
16.1.2. Industry Databases
16.1.4. Company News
16.1.5. Company Annual Reports
16.1.6. Application Trends
16.1.7. New Products and Product database
16.1.8. Company Transcripts
16.1.9. R&D Trends
16.1.10. Key Opinion Leaders Interviews
16.1.11. Supply and Demand Trends