The report Folic Acid deals with forms of folic acids, the availability of folic acid, the application and end users of consuming folic acid vitamin. The intake of folic acid as food supplement in pregnant women is growing the market demand. China is the largest producer of folic acid in the market. By considering all health factors, many countries are mixing folic acid in food across globe.
What is Folic Acid?
The fat soluble and water soluble vitamins are the two types of vitamins present in the nature. Folic acid is water-soluble B vitamin. Folate is also known as Vitamin B9. If the folate is supplemented with other food, it is known as Folic Acid. The rich compounds of folic acids are in green leafy vegetables, beef liver and kidney and fruits and juices and so on. The folic acid combines with other vitamin compounds and acts as useful reagent in the body. The formation of red blood cells in the body is due to the presence of folic acid in the body.
What are the applications of Folic Acids?
The folic acid deficiency people will be benefited by consuming folic acid in their diet. The folic acid deficiencies are Memory loss, Alzheimers, Hearing loss, weak bones, sleep problems and so on. Primarily, the folic acid is given in food supplement of pregnant women. They protect against birth defects. It is also used to treat heart diseases.
Market Research and Market Trends of Folic Acid Market:
- The research activity shows, the intake of high percentage of folic acid in pregnant woman does not prevent pre-eclampsia. So they recommended to use low dosages. Also the study by researchers of the Irish Longitudinal Study on Ageing (TILDA) shows that adults of 50 years above are not receiving vitamin B12 and folate in their dietary food.
- The presence of folic acid in food can be determined by Raman spectroscopy and using HPTLC (high-performance thin layer chromatography) screening. For this ozone is used as derivative agent in chromatography.
Who are the Major Players in Folic Acid Market?
The key players in this market are BASF, Tyson Foods, Maple leaf Foods, DSM, Medicamen Biotech ltd and few more companies.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates an in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2024.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with the purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end-use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights into your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more. Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes. Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.
1. Folic Acid Market - Overview
1.1. Definitions and Scope
2. Folic Acid Market - Executive summary
2.1. Market Revenue, Market Size and Key Trends by Company
2.2. Key Trends by type of Application
2.3. Key Trends segmented by Geography
3. Folic Acid Market
3.1. Comparative analysis
3.1.1. Product Benchmarking - Top 10 companies
3.1.2. Top 5 Financials Analysis
3.1.3. Market Value split by Top 10 companies
3.1.4. Patent Analysis - Top 10 companies
3.1.5. Pricing Analysis
4. Folic Acid Market – Startup companies Scenario Premium
4.1. Top 10 startup company Analysis by
4.1.3. Market Shares
4.1.4. Market Size and Application Analysis
4.1.5. Venture Capital and Funding Scenario
5. Folic Acid Market – Industry Market Entry Scenario Premium
5.1. Regulatory Framework Overview
5.2. New Business and Ease of Doing business index
5.3. Case studies of successful ventures
5.4. Customer Analysis – Top 10 companies
6. Folic Acid Market Forces
6.4. Porters five force model
6.4.1. Bargaining power of suppliers
6.4.2. Bargaining powers of customers
6.4.3. Threat of new entrants
6.4.4. Rivalry among existing players
6.4.5. Threat of substitutes
7. Folic Acid Market -Strategic analysis
7.1. Value chain analysis
7.2. Opportunities analysis
7.3. Product life cycle
7.4. Suppliers and distributors Market Share
8. Folic Acid Market – By source (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
8.1. Market Size and Market Share Analysis
8.2. Application Revenue and Trend Research
8.3. Product Segment Analysis
184.108.40.206. Citrus Fruits
9. Folic Acid Market – By Applications (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
9.1. By disease Deficiency
9.1.1. Memory loss
9.1.3. Hearing loss
9.1.4. Weak Bones
9.1.5. Sleep problems
10. Folic Acid - By Geography (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
10.1. Folic Acid Market - North America Segment Research
10.2. North America Market Research (Million / $Billion)
10.2.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
10.2.2. Revenue and Trends
10.2.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
10.2.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
10.2.5. North America Product type and Application Market Size
10.2.5.4. Rest of North America
10.3. Folic Acid - South America Segment Research
10.4. South America Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
10.4.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
10.4.2. Revenue and Trends
10.4.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
10.4.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
10.4.5. South America Product type and Application Market Size
10.4.5.7. Costa Rica
10.4.5.8. Rest of South America
10.5. Folic Acid - Europe Segment Research
10.6. Europe Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
10.6.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
10.6.2. Revenue and Trends
10.6.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
10.6.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
10.6.5. Europe Segment Product type and Application Market Size
10.6.5.9. Rest of Europe
10.7. Folic Acid – APAC Segment Research
10.8. APAC Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
10.8.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
10.8.2. Revenue and Trends
10.8.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
10.8.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
10.8.5. APAC Segment – Product type and Application Market Size
10.8.5.4. South Korea
11. Folic Acid Market - Entropy
11.1. New product launches
11.2. M&A's, collaborations, JVs and partnerships
12. Folic Acid Market – Industry / Segment Competition landscape Premium
12.1. Market Share Analysis
12.1.1. Market Share by Country- Top companies
12.1.2. Market Share by Region- Top 10 companies
12.1.3. Market Share by type of Application – Top 10 companies
12.1.4. Market Share by type of Product / Product category- Top 10 companies
12.1.5. Market Share at global level- Top 10 companies
12.1.6. Best Practises for companies
13. Folic Acid Market – Key Company List by Country Premium
14. Folic Acid Market Company Analysis
14.1. Market Share, Company Revenue, Products, M&A, Developments
14.3. Tyson Foods
14.4. Maple leaf Foods
14.6. Medicamen Biotech ltd
14.7. Company 6
14.8. Company 7
14.9. Company 8
14.10. Company 9
14.11. Company 10 and more
"*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies"
15. Folic Acid Market -Appendix
16. Folic Acid Market -Methodology Premium
16.1. Research Methodology
16.1.1. Company Expert Interviews
16.1.2. Industry Databases
16.1.4. Company News
16.1.5. Company Annual Reports
16.1.6. Application Trends
16.1.7. New Products and Product database
16.1.8. Company Transcripts
16.1.9. R&D Trends
16.1.10. Key Opinion Leaders Interviews
16.1.11. Supply and Demand Trends