The global Gallic Acid market is expected to grow at a substantial pace. The key drivers for the future market are going to be from the F&B industry and Pharmaceutical Industry. Its major use as a food additive due to its health benefits and use as an intermediary chemical for manufacture of other important chemicals are pushing the growth of this market forward.
What is Gallic Acid?
Gallic acid is white to off-white amorphous solid. It is hygroscopic in nature and soluble in water. It is a naturally occurring anti-oxidant and can be found in a number of natural products such as: tea leaves, oak bark, sumac, red fruits, bear berry, hazelnut and many more plants too. It is found in the form of ester and hydrolysable tannins as well. It is a photosensitive material and must be stored in a dark and cold room.
What are the applications of Gallic Acid?
Application of Gallic Acid include its use as an intermediate for the production of pyrogallal and Gallic acid esters that are used in food products and pharmaceutical industry. It is also said to have application in the prevention and treatment of cardio-vascular diseases and Cancer. It is also used to quantify the phenol content in various analytes especially used by the food industry and other pharmaceutical industries as well. It can also be used as the starting chemical for the production of hallucinogenic alkaloid Mescaline. It is also used in the manufacture of dyes, inks adhesives and other chemicals.
Market Research and Market Trends of Gallic Acid Market
- With increase in the consciousness of humans for a healthy life and healthy diet the trend for healthy eating is increasing, with the natural properties of Gallic acid being anti-microbial, anti-carcinogenic, and anti-mutagenic and antioxidant, the fad for foods containing Gallic acid is also increasing. As the market gets more knowledgeable about Gallic acid its demand in the general food industry will also see a growth as a food additive, in food products, in which it doesn’t occur naturally. This will push the demand for Gallic Acid upwards.
- Its important use in pharmacology to impart medicinal properties that are hepatoprotective and neuroprotective and its anti-carcinogenic and anti-microbial property make it an important intermediary. Continuous research shows a promising future for the Gallic acid market in the pharmaceutical and therapeutic industry.
- Its use in cosmetics and fashion, especially to make dyes for leather and hair products, is an immense advantage as hair fashion is in the now, within our society. The market for good leather products has always been there and the demand increases with the increase in income. So the market for Gallic acid for use in dyes and tanning could also see a positive shift.
Who are the Major Players Gallic Acid Market?
For the purpose of this report the following companies were referenced: Sigma Aldrich, Cayman chemicals, Parchem, JIURIU Biology and Chemistry, Wenzhou Ouhai Fine Chemicals Corporation, Gallochem, Zhushan County Tianxin Medical and Chemical Industry Co,.Ltd , BOC Sciences, Central Drug House and many more.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates an in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2024.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with the purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end-use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights into your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more. Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes. Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.
1. Gallic Acid Market - Overview
1.1. Definitions and Scope
2. Gallic Acid Market - Executive summary
2.1. Market Revenue, Market Size and Key Trends by Company
2.2. Key Trends by type of Application
2.3. Key Trends segmented by Geography
3. Gallic Acid Market
3.1. Comparative analysis
3.1.1. Product Benchmarking - Top 10 companies
3.1.2. Top 5 Financials Analysis
3.1.3. Market Value split by Top 10 companies
3.1.4. Patent Analysis - Top 10 companies
3.1.5. Pricing Analysis
4. Gallic Acid Market – Startup companies Scenario Premium
4.1. Top 10 startup company Analysis by
4.1.3. Market Shares
4.1.4. Market Size and Application Analysis
4.1.5. Venture Capital and Funding Scenario
5. Gallic Acid Market – Industry Market Entry Scenario Premium
5.1. Regulatory Framework Overview
5.2. New Business and Ease of Doing business index
5.3. Case studies of successful ventures
5.4. Customer Analysis – Top 10 companies
6. Gallic Acid Market Forces
6.4. Porters five force model
6.4.1. Bargaining power of suppliers
6.4.2. Bargaining powers of customers
6.4.3. Threat of new entrants
6.4.4. Rivalry among existing players
6.4.5. Threat of substitutes
7. Gallic Acid Market -Strategic analysis
7.1. Value chain analysis
7.2. Opportunities analysis
7.3. Product life cycle
7.4. Suppliers and distributors Market Share
8. Gallic Acid Market – By Packaging (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
8.1. Market Size and Market Share Analysis
8.2. Application Revenue and Trend Research
8.3. Product Segment Analysis
8.3.1. Amber Vials
8.3.3. Plastic Lined Bags
9. Gallic Acid Market – By Grade (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
9.1. Pharma Grade
9.2. Food Grade
9.3. Industrial Grade
9.4. Electronic grade
10. Gallic Acid Market – By Application (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
10.1. Intermediary Chemical
10.2. Food Additive
10.3. Analytical Reagent
10.5. Dyes and Inks
11. Gallic Acid – By End Use Industry(Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
11.1. Segment type Size and Market Share Analysis
11.2. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
11.3. Application Segment Analysis by Type
11.3.1. Food and Beverages
12. Gallic Acid - By Geography (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
12.1. Gallic Acid Market - North America Segment Research
12.2. North America Market Research (Million / $Billion)
12.2.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
12.2.2. Revenue and Trends
12.2.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
12.2.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
12.2.5. North America Product type and Application Market Size
188.8.131.52. Rest of North America
12.3. Gallic Acid - South America Segment Research
12.4. South America Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
12.4.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
12.4.2. Revenue and Trends
12.4.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
12.4.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
12.4.5. South America Product type and Application Market Size
184.108.40.206. Costa Rica
220.127.116.11. Rest of South America
12.5. Gallic Acid - Europe Segment Research
12.6. Europe Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
12.6.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
12.6.2. Revenue and Trends
12.6.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
12.6.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
12.6.5. Europe Segment Product type and Application Market Size
18.104.22.168. Rest of Europe
12.7. Gallic Acid – APAC Segment Research
12.8. APAC Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
12.8.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
12.8.2. Revenue and Trends
12.8.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
12.8.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
12.8.5. APAC Segment – Product type and Application Market Size
22.214.171.124. South Korea
13. Gallic Acid Market - Entropy
13.1. New product launches
13.2. M&A's, collaborations, JVs and partnerships
14. Gallic Acid Market – Industry / Segment Competition landscape Premium
14.1. Market Share Analysis
14.1.1. Market Share by Country- Top companies
14.1.2. Market Share by Region- Top 10 companies
14.1.3. Market Share by type of Application – Top 10 companies
14.1.4. Market Share by type of Product / Product category- Top 10 companies
14.1.5. Market Share at global level- Top 10 companies
14.1.6. Best Practises for companies
15. Gallic Acid Market – Key Company List by Country Premium
16. Gallic Acid Market Company Analysis
16.1. Market Share, Company Revenue, Products, M&A, Developments
16.2. Sigma Aldrich
16.3. Cayman chemicals
16.5. JIURIU Biology and Chemistry
16.6. Wenzhou Ouhai Fine Chemicals Corporation
16.8. Zhushan County Tianxin Medical and Chemical Industry Co,.Ltd
16.9. Company 8
16.10. Company 9
16.11. Company 10 and more
"*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies"
17. Gallic Acid Market -Appendix
18. Gallic Acid Market -Methodology Premium
18.1. Research Methodology
18.1.1. Company Expert Interviews
18.1.2. Industry Databases
18.1.4. Company News
18.1.5. Company Annual Reports
18.1.6. Application Trends
18.1.7. New Products and Product database
18.1.8. Company Transcripts
18.1.9. R&D Trends
18.1.10. Key Opinion Leaders Interviews
18.1.11. Supply and Demand Trends