The CAGR of global artificial intelligence in healthcare is expected to grow at rate of 48% during 2018-2023.The driving force of global AI in healthcare is to get the better outcomes and the need to adopt the new technologies. AI in healthcare is also driven by investment across the globe. AI application in healthcare is expected to create USD 150 billion by 2026. Robot assisted surgery is estimated to the value of 40 billion USD. Virtual nursing assistants are estimated to the value of 20 billion USD.
What is Artificial Intelligence in healthcare?
Artificial Intelligence in healthcare is a concept to mimic the human brain and investigate the real medical problems and data with holistic human approach with the use of algorithms and software to find the best possible outcome. The Primary aim of AI is to find the best possible treatment or technique to deal with patient’s problem. In healthcare deep learning is becoming very important as software learns to recognize patters in distinct layers.
What are the applications of Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare?
Artificial Intelligence in healthcare is widely used for treatment design by analyzing the patient’s data. It is also used for managing medical reports and other data like past history, personal details etc. AI is big help in repetitive jobs like CT scans, X-rays, data entry etc. A digital nurse is designed to monitor the patient condition and follow up with treatment between visits and follow up of doctor. Digital nurses are more helpful because they have 24/7 access as well as have ability to give quick answers about medications. With the help of AI, body scans can spot cancer and vascular diseases early and predict the health issues people might face based on their genetics.AI is used for various other purpose also like health monitoring, drug discovery, market research, pregnancy management, brand management and marketing etc.
Market Research and Market Trends of Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare:
- One of the top leader in AI AliveCor invented the very first smartphone that is connected to electrocardiogram to capture the rhythms of heart on phone within 30 minutes so that they can check whether they should seek medical attention or not. Last year it recorded almost 20 million EKG’s. AliveCor is working to add more features to this like alarming signals in case of some irregular rhythms.
- John Hopkins Hospital in partnership with GE Healthcare Camden Group took initiative to improve patient care and efficiency via the adoption of hospital command centers equipped with predictive analytics. The strategy will help health care professionals to make quick and informed decisions for operational tasks like scheduling bed assignments and managing requests for unit assistance.
- Heart Lander — a miniature mobile robot can enter the chest through an incision below the sternum. It reduces the damage required to access the heart and allows the use of a single device for performing stable and localized sensing, mapping, and treatment over the entire surface of the heart. In addition to administering the therapy, the robot adheres to the epicardial surface of the heart and can autonomously navigate to the directed location.
- One of the startup Intelligent Medical Imaging, Inc. has designed the Micro21 microscopy workstation that integrates neural network technology into blood analysis to identify and display white blood cells as well as red blood cells.
Who are the Major Players in Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare Market?
The companies referred in the market research report are AliveCor, Pinterest, Jigsaw, Darktrace, Microsoft, NVidia and10 other companies.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2023.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.
1. Artificial Intelligence in healthcare Market - Overview
1.1. Definitions and Scope
2. Artificial Intelligence in healthcare Market - Executive summary
2.1. Market Revenue, Market Size and Key Trends by Company
2.2. Key Trends by type of Application
2.3. Key Trends segmented by Geography
3. Artificial Intelligence in healthcare Market
3.1. Comparative analysis
3.1.1. Product Benchmarking - Top 10 companies
3.1.2. Top 5 Financials Analysis
3.1.3. Market Value split by Top 10 companies
3.1.4. Patent Analysis - Top 10 companies
3.1.5. Pricing Analysis
4. Artificial Intelligence in healthcare Market – Startup companies Scenario Premium
4.1. Top 10 startup company Analysis by
4.1.3. Market Shares
4.1.4. Market Size and Application Analysis
4.1.5. Venture Capital and Funding Scenario
5. Artificial Intelligence in healthcare Market – Industry Market Entry Scenario Premium
5.1. Regulatory Framework Overview
5.2. New Business and Ease of Doing business index
5.3. Case studies of successful ventures
5.4. Customer Analysis – Top 10 companies
6. Artificial Intelligence in healthcare Market Forces
6.4. Porters five force model
6.4.1. Bargaining power of suppliers
6.4.2. Bargaining powers of customers
6.4.3. Threat of new entrants
6.4.4. Rivalry among existing players
6.4.5. Threat of substitutes
7. Artificial Intelligence in healthcare Market -Strategic analysis
7.1. Value chain analysis
7.2. Opportunities analysis
7.3. Product life cycle
7.4. Suppliers and distributors Market Share
8. Artificial Intelligence in healthcare Market – By Deployment (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
8.1. Market Size and Market Share Analysis
8.2. Application Revenue and Trend Research
8.3. Product Segment Analysis
8.3.2. On Premise
8.3.3. On Cloud
9. Artificial Intelligence in healthcare Market – By Components (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
10. Artificial Intelligence in healthcare Market – By Technology (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
10.2. Machine Learning
10.3. Deep Learning
10.4. Natural Language Processing
11. Artificial Intelligence in healthcare Market – By Operation Model (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
11.4. Semi supervised
12. Artificial Intelligence in healthcare Market – By Application (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
12.1. Disease identification and diagnosis
12.2. Personalized treatment and behavior modification
12.3. Drug discovery and manufacturing
12.4. Clinical trial research
12.5. Radiology and Radiotherapy
12.6. Smart electronic health record
12.7. Epidemic outbreak prediction
12.8. Virtual nurses
12.12. Repetitive jobs
13. Artificial Intelligence in healthcare - By Geography (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
13.1. Artificial Intelligence in healthcare Market - North America Segment Research
13.2. North America Market Research (Million / $Billion)
13.2.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
13.2.2. Revenue and Trends
13.2.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
13.2.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
13.2.5. North America Product type and Application Market Size
220.127.116.11. Rest of North America
13.3. Artificial Intelligence in healthcare - South America Segment Research
13.4. South America Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
13.4.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
13.4.2. Revenue and Trends
13.4.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
13.4.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
13.4.5. South America Product type and Application Market Size
18.104.22.168. Costa Rica
22.214.171.124. Rest of South America
13.5. Artificial Intelligence in healthcare - Europe Segment Research
13.6. Europe Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
13.6.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
13.6.2. Revenue and Trends
13.6.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
13.6.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
13.6.5. Europe Segment Product type and Application Market Size
126.96.36.199. Rest of Europe
13.7. Artificial Intelligence in healthcare – APAC Segment Research
13.8. APAC Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
13.8.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
13.8.2. Revenue and Trends
13.8.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
13.8.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
13.8.5. APAC Segment – Product type and Application Market Size
188.8.131.52. South Korea
14. Artificial Intelligence in healthcare Market - Entropy
14.1. New product launches
14.2. M&A's, collaborations, JVs and partnerships
15. Artificial Intelligence in healthcare Market – Industry / Segment Competition landscape Premium
15.1. Market Share Analysis
15.1.1. Market Share by Country- Top companies
15.1.2. Market Share by Region- Top 10 companies
15.1.3. Market Share by type of Application – Top 10 companies
15.1.4. Market Share by type of Product / Product category- Top 10 companies
15.1.5. Market Share at global level- Top 10 companies
15.1.6. Best Practises for companies
16. Artificial Intelligence in healthcare Market – Key Company List by Country Premium
17. Artificial Intelligence in healthcare Market Company Analysis
17.1. Market Share, Company Revenue, Products, M&A, Developments
17.6. Company 5
17.7. Company 6
17.8. Company 7
17.9. Company 8
17.10. Company 9
17.11. Company 10 and more
"*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies"
18. Artificial Intelligence in healthcare Market - Appendix
19. Artificial Intelligence in healthcare Market - Methodology
19.1. Research Methodology
19.1.1. Company Expert Interviews
19.1.2. Industry Databases
19.1.4. Company News
19.1.5. Company Annual Reports
19.1.6. Application Trends
19.1.7. New Products and Product database
19.1.8. Company Transcripts
19.1.9. R&D Trends
19.1.11. Supply and Demand Trends
19.1.10. Key Opinion Leaders Interviews