There are various methods of teaching delivery, and each software may use video, voice, text or a combination of the elements to educate individuals. The Adaptive Learning technology has been developed by various vendors with different models to test an individual’s understanding. For example, one vendor’s software may use Gamification while another vendor may use big data to test the individual’s aptitude. There are numerous reasons for the popularity of the new technology such as the ease-of-use, the convenience, the ability to re-watch old content, etc.
What are Adaptive Learning Software’s?
Adaptive Learning Software is a software that contains various algorithms for analysis of a student’s unique strength and needs based on his/her responses to the queries of the software.
The adaptive learning software may contain basic course content or all of the content, additional resources, self and formal assessments,
Adaptive Learning Software may consist of a combination of mobile applications, eBooks, lecture videos or lecture recordings, game styled quizzes and tests etc.
What are the applications of Adaptive Learning Software?
In the present business environment, the end-users who sought out adaptive learning software are educational institutions, education technology companies, and corporate and online course providers.
Market Research & Market Trends:
- McGraw-Hill and Follett partner to make affordable material more accessible:
- The partnership will make digital and printed materials more affordable to students as it will be available with rental and purchase options. It is expected to draw more students with McGraw-Hill already providing material to over 500 educational institutions in the USA.
- K-12 announces a merger of 5 education companies:
- Illuminate Education, the name of the resulting merger, will have a combined access of over 20 million. Although the merger will increase market share, it remains to be seen if the company’s compatibility will lead to innovation.
- DreamBox Learning expands to the Mexican market:
- DreamBox Learning, one of the pioneers of adaptive learning platforms across the regions of US and Canada, has formed a partnership with Knotion to deliver the platform in Spanish, in addition to the English version. We can expect competitors to start developing their platforms in more languages for faster deployment in the future.
- Kaplan to expand into the education institution industry:
- Kaplan, will be opening a wholly owned campus in Myanmar, which will be its first. Education service providers have always provided services to institutions rather than form their own. The education service provider has made a move which will make competitors question if they should follow suit.
Who are the key players in the Adaptive Learning Software market?
The key players in the Adaptive Learning Software market are McGraw-Hill, DreamBox Learning, CogBooks, Kaplan Inc., Desire2Learn, Fishtree, Cerego and various other companies.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2023.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.