The Big Data Infrastructure is updating the IT infra of an enterprise to increase the storage capacity of data set, processing and analysis to increase the productivity and innovation. This report contains the detailed description about the architecture levels at which up gradation in an enterprise is required with the storage and analytical tool to be recommended for storing, processing and analyzing Big Data.
What are Big Data Infrastructure Market?
Big Data is now becoming a new technology focus both in science and in industry. It is referred as the collection of data sets so large and complex that it is not possible to process it in traditional way. A Data infrastructure is known as a digital infrastructure for promoting data consumption and sharing. Data sets consist of two types of data namely saturated data and unsaturated data. For thousand years humans have generated the data in one form or another which have been deemed useless. But data has been remained the integral part of every enterprise. Primarily the data were in structured type in few terabytes. Later due to some compliance and regulation requirement the volume expectedly went up higher. The data generated by any enterprise can be in Terabytes and Petabytes as these data comprises three main components such as volume, velocity and variety. The enterprises started to update their IT infrastructure for storing, processing and analyzing the crucial data to make them remain in market.
What are the applications of Big Data Infrastructure Market?
Big Data Infrastructure is mandatory for updating the storing devices where the large amount of data is stored, processed and analyzed to increase the productivity and innovation. The application of Big Data Infrastructure market are E-health, Social networks, Transportation and logistics, Government monitoring, Artificial Intelligence, Aviation, Electronics and Automotive.
Market Research and Market Trends of Big Data Infrastructure:
- Big Data Infrastructure is the main component of the organization to sort, store, process and analyze the large data sets. Presently the global Big Data adoption trend focuses on application and not in the infrastructure. An enterprise generates the data in terabytes and petabytes which cannot be stored and processed traditionally which raise the demand for up gradation of IT infrastructure. Once you have the proper hardware and analytical tool in place you can move up the stack and focus on your database and application. An updated Big Data infrastructure can provide you access, speed and availability of data to make quick decision and corrective approach.
- The Big Data Infrastructure consists various adoption process such as cluster design, hardware architecture, network architecture, storage architecture and information security architecture. Most enterprises are using the Network attached storage (NAS) and Storage area network (SAN) for implementing Big Data to use the existing infrastructure even though Direct attached storage (DAS) is recommended.
- One of the current trend in the Big Data Infrastructure Market is, the usage of Hadoop for processing, storing and analyzing has been increased compared to other tool such as NoSQL and massive parallel processing. Components such as Hadoop distributed file system, Map reduce, and spark are making it preferable. Also there has been an alternative to Hadoop which is making a foot print in the current market named “IBM Info sphere Big Insights” as it has capabilities such as high availability, performance, ease to use and can eliminate the single point of failure events in the Hadoop. The other and recent trend in Big Data infrastructure is the usage of cloud storage for storage of data set to get the fast and effective search result.
Who are the Major Players in Big Data Infrastructure Market?
The companies referred in the market research report are Cloudera, Concurrent, Dataguise partnership Organization and 10 other companies.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2023.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.
1. Big Data Infrastructure Market - Overview
1.1. Definitions and Scope
2. Big Data Infrastructure Market - Executive summary
2.1. Market Revenue, Market Size and Key Trends by Company
2.2. Key Trends by type of Application
2.3. Key Trends segmented by Geography
3. Big Data Infrastructure Market
3.1. Comparative analysis
3.1.1. Product Benchmarking - Top 10 companies
3.1.2. Top 5 Financials Analysis
3.1.3. Market Value split by Top 10 companies
3.1.4. Patent Analysis - Top 10 companies
3.1.5. Pricing Analysis
4. Big Data Infrastructure Market – Startup companies Scenario Premium
4.1. Top 10 startup company Analysis by
4.1.3. Market Shares
4.1.4. Market Size and Application Analysis
4.1.5. Venture Capital and Funding Scenario
5. Big Data Infrastructure Market – Industry Market Entry Scenario Premium
5.1. Regulatory Framework Overview
5.2. New Business and Ease of Doing business index
5.3. Case studies of successful ventures
5.4. Customer Analysis – Top 10 companies
6. Big Data Infrastructure Market Forces
6.4. Porters five force model
6.4.1. Bargaining power of suppliers
6.4.2. Bargaining powers of customers
6.4.3. Threat of new entrants
6.4.4. Rivalry among existing players
6.4.5. Threat of substitutes
7. Big Data Infrastructure Market -Strategic analysis
7.1. Value chain analysis
7.2. Opportunities analysis
7.3. Product life cycle
7.4. Suppliers and distributors Market Share
8. Big Data Infrastructure Market – By Deployment (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
8.1. Market Size and Market Share Analysis
8.2. Application Revenue and Trend Research
8.3. Product Segment Analysis
8.3.3. On Cloud
9. Big Data Infrastructure Market – By Architecture (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
9.1. Cluster Design
9.1.1. Data Node
9.1.2. Client Node
9.1.3. Name Node
9.1.4. Job Tracker
9.2. Hardware Architecture
9.3. Network Architecture
9.4. Storage Architecture
9.5. Information security Architecture
10. Big Data Infrastructure Market – By Storage (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
10.1. Network Attached Storage (NAS)
10.2. Storage Area Network (SAN)
10.3. Direct Attached Storage (DAS)
10.4. Cloud Storage
11. Big Data Infrastructure Market – By Analytical Tool (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
11.3. Massive Parallel Processing (MPP)
12. Big Data Infrastructure Market – By Application (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
12.2. Artificial intelligence
12.3. Transportation and Logistics
13. Big Data Infrastructure - By Geography (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
13.1. Big Data Infrastructure Market - North America Segment Research
13.2. North America Market Research (Million / $Billion)
13.2.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
13.2.2. Revenue and Trends
13.2.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
13.2.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
13.2.5. North America Product type and Application Market Size
188.8.131.52. Rest of North America
13.3. Big Data Infrastructure - South America Segment Research
13.4. South America Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
13.4.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
13.4.2. Revenue and Trends
13.4.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
13.4.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
13.4.5. South America Product type and Application Market Size
184.108.40.206. Costa Rica
220.127.116.11. Rest of South America
13.5. Big Data Infrastructure - Europe Segment Research
13.6. Europe Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
13.6.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
13.6.2. Revenue and Trends
13.6.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
13.6.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
13.6.5. Europe Segment Product type and Application Market Size
18.104.22.168. Rest of Europe
13.7. Big Data Infrastructure – APAC Segment Research
13.8. APAC Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
13.8.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
13.8.2. Revenue and Trends
13.8.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
13.8.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
13.8.5. APAC Segment – Product type and Application Market Size
22.214.171.124. South Korea
14. Big Data Infrastructure Market - Entropy
14.1. New product launches
14.2. M&A's, collaborations, JVs and partnerships
15. Big Data Infrastructure Market – Industry / Segment Competition landscape Premium
15.1. Market Share Analysis
15.1.1. Market Share by Country- Top companies
15.1.2. Market Share by Region- Top 10 companies
15.1.3. Market Share by type of Application – Top 10 companies
15.1.4. Market Share by type of Product / Product category- Top 10 companies
15.1.5. Market Share at global level- Top 10 companies
15.1.6. Best Practises for companies
16. Big Data Infrastructure Market – Key Company List by Country Premium
17. Big Data Infrastructure Market Company Analysis
17.1. Market Share, Company Revenue, Products, M&A, Developments
17.4. Dataguise partnership Organization
17.5. Company 4
17.6. Company 5
17.7. Company 6
17.8. Company 7
17.9. Company 8
17.10. Company 9
17.11. Company 10 and More
"*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies"
18. Big Data Infrastructure Market -Appendix
19. Big Data Infrastructure Market -Methodology Premium
19.1. Research Methodology
19.1.1. Company Expert Interviews
19.1.2. Industry Databases
19.1.4. Company News
19.1.5. Company Annual Reports
19.1.6. Application Trends
19.1.7. New Products and Product database
19.1.8. Company Transcripts
19.1.9. R&D Trends
19.1.10. Key Opinion Leaders Interviews
19.1.11. Supply and Demand Trends