Gas turbines are the one of the most commonly used technology in the sector of power generation. The main reason behind the growing demand of Industrial gas turbines in India is the increasing demand of energy, efficiency of gas turbines and also because of the fall in prices of natural gas. Several upcoming steel projects are going to increase the demand of industrial gas turbines in India.
What is Industrial gas turbine?
Gas turbines are basically used to produce electric current. It is the engine at the heart of power plant. A gas turbine is a combustion engine that converts natural gas into mechanical energy. It is electrical that moves along the power lines to businesses and homes.
Market Research and Market Trends of India Industrial Gas Turbine Market
Growing demand from different end user industries such as petrochemicals and metallurgy is one of the main reason that is growing the demand of India Industrial gas turbine market. Also the favorable government regulations and policies are supporting the growth of the market.
Industrial gas turbines are used in variety of applications in metallurgy industry such as fabrication, welding and other processes which is growing the demand for the particular market.
The Increasing focus in gas-fired power generation and also the demand for gas turbines accounting with lower upfront cost is expected to increase the demand for industrial gas turbines in India.
Who are the Major Players in India Industrial Gas Turbine Market?
The companies referred in the market research report are Tata Steel, JSW, Bhushan Steel Ltd., Vedanta Ltd. and 10 other companies.
What is our report scope?
- The report incorporates an in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2024.
- All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with the purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end-use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights into your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more. Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes. Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.
1. India Industrial Gas Turbine Market Overview
2. Executive Summary
3. India Industrial Gas Turbine Market Landscape
3.1. Market Share Analysis
3.2. Comparative Analysis
3.2.1. Product Benchmarking
3.2.2. End User profiling
3.2.3. Patent Analysis
3.2.4. Top 5 Financials Analysis
4. India Industrial Gas Turbine Market Forces
4.1. Market Drivers
4.2. Market Constraints
4.3. Market Challenges
4.4. Attractiveness of the Industry
4.4.1. Power of Suppliers
4.4.2. Power of Customers
4.4.3. Threat of New entrants
4.4.4. Threat of Substitution
4.4.5. Degree of Competition
5. India Industrial Gas Turbine Market– Strategic Analysis
5.1. Value Chain Analysis
5.2. Pricing Analysis
5.3. Opportunities Analysis
5.4. Product/Market Life Cycle Analysis
5.5. Suppliers and Distributors
6. India Industrial Gas Turbine Market– By Type
7. India Industrial Gas Turbine Market- By Application
8. India Industrial Gas Turbine Market- By End User
8.1. Oil and gas
8.2. Power generation
9. India Industrial Gas Turbine Market - By Geography
9.1. North America
9.2.9. Rest of Europe
9.3.3. South Korea
9.3.6. Rest of APAC
9.4.1. Middle East
10. Market Entropy
10.1. New Product Launches
10.2. M&As, Collaborations, JVs, Partnership
11. Company Profiles (Overview, Financials, SWOT Analysis, Developments, Product Portfolio)
11.1. Tata Steel
11.3. Bhushan Steel Ltd.
11.4. Vedanta Ltd.
11.5. Company 5
11.6. Company 6
11.7. Company 7
11.8. Company 8
11.9. Company 9
11.10. Company 10
*More than 10 Companies are profiled in this Research Report*
"*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies"
12.3. Research Methodology
12.5. Compilation of Expert Insights