Horizontal Carousel Market Overview
report: “Horizontal Carousel Market
report – Forecast (2021-2026)”, by IndustryARC covers an in-depth analysis
of the following segments of the Horizontal Carousel Market.
By Capacity: Upto 600 lbs, 600-1000 lbs, 1000-1500 lbs, 1500-2000 lbs, Above 2000 lbs.
By Applications: automated picking, parts delivery, sortation applications and Others.
By End User: Automotive Industry, Food and Beverage, Retail Industry, Aerospace and Defense, Manufacturing, Transportation and Logistics and Others.
By Geography: : North America (U.S, Canada, Mexico), Europe(Germany, UK, France, Italy, Spain, Russia and Others), APAC(China, Japan India, SK, Australia and Others), South America(Brazil, Argentina and others), and RoW (Middle east and Africa).
- Europe dominated the market by a market share of more than 37% in 2020, owing to the presence of huge manufacturing bas e in countries such as Germany, U.K and so on.
- Horizontal Carousel in Automated Picking is growth at a highest CAGR of 6.0% in the forecast period as this retrieve goods quickly, reliably, and cost-effectively.
- Introduction of voice recognition in picking process and Light directed picking in horizontal carousel has made several manufacturing facilities to adopt this system
- Horizontal Carousel top 10
companies include Kardex Remstar, SSI SCHAEFER, ULMA Handling Systems, Bastian
Solutions, Dexion, SencorpWhite, Modula, Logistics Automation, TYT Corporation
Pte Ltd, ULMA Handling Systems among others.
Horizontal Carousel Market, By Region, 2020For More Details on This Report - Request for Sample
Carousel Market Segment Analysis - By Applications
Carousel Market Segment Analysis - By Industry
Horizontal Carousel Market Segment Analysis - By Geography
Carousel Market Drivers
Increased demand for in horizontal carousels in Pharmaceutical Industry
Technological Advancements in horizontal carousel
Carousel Market Challenges
High Initial investment and technical glitches
- In January 2019, Newegg Inc., has improved inventory performance and overall efficiency by introducing horizontal carousels with voice-recognition systems.