The global low noise amplifier (LNA) market is estimated to surpass $4.25bn by 2024, growing at CAGR of 15.23% during the forecast period 2018-2024, majorly driven by the increasing design complexity in consumer electronics and the rapid adoption of LTE technology. The growth of various kinds of Wi-Fi applications with low noise amplifiers is increasing the demand for low noise amplifiers across the globe.
What is Low Noise Amplifier?
Low noise amplifiers are electronic amplifier that amplifies a low strength signal to a significantly high power level and minimize noise signal thus giving a quality output. The low noise amplifier market has been segregated into three different segments based on the material used in it such as silicon based LNA, Gallium Arsenide based LNA and silicon germanium based LNA.
Low noise amplifier is gaining popularity in the APAC, particularly in countries such as Japan, South Korea and China, where it is increasingly used in consumer electronics industry. Presently, consumer electronics is dominating sectorsssssssss among all the end-users and is expected to remain the same in the next few years. This report gives an in-depth assessment of low noise amplifiers market by the type of material, applications, frequency, end-user and geography.
What are the major applications of Low Noise Amplifier?
Low noise amplifiers are mostly used for various applications such as radar and communication systems present in satellites, aircrafts, and ships. They are also used in applications such as wireless infrastructure, wireless LAN interfaces, cellular telephone, GPS, LTE, set-top boxes and biomedical devices. The market had a huge growth in various end-users, namely healthcare, aerospace & defense, consumer electronics, automotive and many more. Increased adoption of low noise amplifiers in consumer electronics as well as healthcare industry is expected to drive the market of low noise amplifiers.
Market Research and Market Trends of Low Noise Amplifier
- Countries such as United States, South Korea and Japan are planning to launch the operation of 5G network by 2020. This would affect the growth phenomenally as low noise amplifiers are extensively used in mm-wave phase array technology that is used in 5G wireless cellular technology.
- In past four years the number of smart phone users globally increased by 47% this will in turn increase the growth of low noise amplifier market as they are extensively used in 4G and LTE technologies of smart phone.
Who are the Major Players in the Low Noise Amplifier Market?
The companies referred to in the market research report include NXP Semiconductors N.V. (Netherlands), Infineon Technologies AG (Germany), Qorvo, Inc. (US), ON Semiconductor Corp. (US) and many others.
What is our report scope?
The report gives in depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on, to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market., This report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on, to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics , and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2024.
All our reports are customizable to as per your needs, to a certain extent, we also provide 20 free consulting for the purchase of each report, enabling you to request any additional data to customize the report to as per your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential by analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), volume (units) and value ($m). Country level can be provided – for product types, end use applications and for different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitors’ performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and to increase the efficiency your processes.
- Get a quick outlook of the market entropy – M&As, deals, partnerships, and product launches of all key players in the past four years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics, and regulatory landscape for more than 20 top countries, for the market.