The global low noise amplifier (LNA) market is estimated to surpass $4.25bn by 2024, growing at CAGR of 15.23% during the forecast period 2018-2024, majorly driven by the increasing design complexity in consumer electronics and the rapid adoption of LTE technology. The growth of various kinds of Wi-Fi applications with low noise amplifiers is increasing the demand for low noise amplifiers across the globe.
What is Low Noise Amplifier?
Low noise amplifiers are electronic amplifier that amplifies a low strength signal to a significantly high power level and minimize noise signal thus giving a quality output. The low noise amplifier market has been segregated into three different segments based on the material used in it such as silicon based LNA, Gallium Arsenide based LNA and silicon germanium based LNA.
Low noise amplifier is gaining popularity in the APAC, particularly in countries such as Japan, South Korea and China, where it is increasingly used in consumer electronics industry. Presently, consumer electronics is dominating sectorsssssssss among all the end-users and is expected to remain the same in the next few years. This report gives an in-depth assessment of low noise amplifiers market by the type of material, applications, frequency, end-user and geography.
What are the major applications of Low Noise Amplifier?
Low noise amplifiers are mostly used for various applications such as radar and communication systems present in satellites, aircrafts, and ships. They are also used in applications such as wireless infrastructure, wireless LAN interfaces, cellular telephone, GPS, LTE, set-top boxes and biomedical devices. The market had a huge growth in various end-users, namely healthcare, aerospace & defense, consumer electronics, automotive and many more. Increased adoption of low noise amplifiers in consumer electronics as well as healthcare industry is expected to drive the market of low noise amplifiers.
Market Research and Market Trends of Low Noise Amplifier
- Countries such as United States, South Korea and Japan are planning to launch the operation of 5G network by 2020. This would affect the growth phenomenally as low noise amplifiers are extensively used in mm-wave phase array technology that is used in 5G wireless cellular technology.
- In past four years the number of smart phone users globally increased by 47% this will in turn increase the growth of low noise amplifier market as they are extensively used in 4G and LTE technologies of smart phone.
Who are the Major Players in the Low Noise Amplifier Market?
The companies referred to in the market research report include NXP Semiconductors N.V. (Netherlands), Infineon Technologies AG (Germany), Qorvo, Inc. (US), ON Semiconductor Corp. (US) and many others.
What is our report scope?
The report gives in depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on, to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market., This report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on, to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics , and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2024.
All our reports are customizable to as per your needs, to a certain extent, we also provide 20 free consulting for the purchase of each report, enabling you to request any additional data to customize the report to as per your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential by analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), volume (units) and value ($m). Country level can be provided – for product types, end use applications and for different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitors’ performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and to increase the efficiency your processes.
- Get a quick outlook of the market entropy – M&As, deals, partnerships, and product launches of all key players in the past four years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics, and regulatory landscape for more than 20 top countries, for the market.
1. Low Noise Amplifier Market - Overview
1.1. Definitions and Scope
2. Low Noise Amplifier Market - Executive summary
2.1. Market Revenue, Market Size and Key Trends by Company
2.2. Key Trends by type of Application
2.3. Key Trends segmented by Geography
3. Low Noise Amplifier Market
3.1. Comparative analysis
3.1.1. Product Benchmarking - Top 10 companies
3.1.2. Top 5 Financials Analysis
3.1.3. Market Value split by Top 10 companies
3.1.4. Patent Analysis - Top 10 companies
3.1.5. Pricing Analysis
4. Low Noise Amplifier Market – Startup companies Scenario Premium
4.1. Top 10 startup company Analysis by
4.1.3. Market Shares
4.1.4. Market Size and Application Analysis
4.1.5. Venture Capital and Funding Scenario
5. Low Noise Amplifier Market – Industry Market Entry Scenario Premium
5.1. Regulatory Framework Overview
5.2. New Business and Ease of Doing business index
5.3. Case studies of successful ventures
5.4. Customer Analysis – Top 10 companies
6. Low Noise Amplifier Market Forces
6.4. Porters five force model
6.4.1. Bargaining power of suppliers
6.4.2. Bargaining powers of customers
6.4.3. Threat of new entrants
6.4.4. Rivalry among existing players
6.4.5. Threat of substitutes
7. Low Noise Amplifier Market -Strategic analysis
7.1. Value chain analysis
7.2. Opportunities analysis
7.3. Product life cycle
7.4. Suppliers and distributors Market Share
8. Low Noise Amplifier Market – By Frequency (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
8.1. Market Size and Market Share Analysis
8.2. Application Revenue and Trend Research
8.3. Product Segment Analysis
8.3.2. Less Than 6 GHz
8.3.3. 6 GHz to 60 GHz
8.3.4. Greater Than 60 GHz
9. Low Noise Amplifier Market – By Material (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
9.3. Silicon Germanium (SiGe)
9.4. Gallium Arsenide (GaAs)
10. Low Noise Amplifier Market – By Application (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
10.2. Radar & Communication Systems
10.3. Wireless Infrastructure
10.4. Wireless LAN Interfaces
10.5. Cellular Telephone
10.8. Set-Top Boxes
11. Low Noise Amplifier – By End Use Industry(Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
11.1. Segment type Size and Market Share Analysis
11.2. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
11.3. Application Segment Analysis by Type
11.3.2. Consumer Electronics
11.3.6. Aerospace & Defense
12. Low Noise Amplifier - By Geography (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
12.1. Low Noise Amplifier Market - North America Segment Research
12.2. North America Market Research (Million / $Billion)
12.2.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
12.2.2. Revenue and Trends
12.2.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
12.2.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
12.2.5. North America Product type and Application Market Size
188.8.131.52. Rest of North America
12.3. Low Noise Amplifier - South America Segment Research
12.4. South America Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
12.4.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
12.4.2. Revenue and Trends
12.4.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
12.4.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
12.4.5. South America Product type and Application Market Size
184.108.40.206. Costa Rica
220.127.116.11. Rest of South America
12.5. Low Noise Amplifier - Europe Segment Research
12.6. Europe Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
12.6.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
12.6.2. Revenue and Trends
12.6.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
12.6.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
12.6.5. Europe Segment Product type and Application Market Size
18.104.22.168. Rest of Europe
12.7. Low Noise Amplifier – APAC Segment Research
12.8. APAC Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
12.8.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
12.8.2. Revenue and Trends
12.8.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
12.8.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
12.8.5. APAC Segment – Product type and Application Market Size
22.214.171.124. South Korea
13. Low Noise Amplifier Market - Entropy
13.1. New product launches
13.2. M&A's, collaborations, JVs and partnerships
14. Low Noise Amplifier Market – Industry / Segment Competition landscape Premium
14.1. Market Share Analysis
14.1.1. Market Share by Country- Top companies
14.1.2. Market Share by Region- Top 10 companies
14.1.3. Market Share by type of Application – Top 10 companies
14.1.4. Market Share by type of Product / Product category- Top 10 companies
14.1.5. Market Share at global level- Top 10 companies
14.1.6. Best Practises for companies
15. Low Noise Amplifier Market – Key Company List by Country Premium
16. Low Noise Amplifier Market Company Analysis
16.1. Market Share, Company Revenue, Products, M&A, Developments
16.2. NXP Semiconductors N.V.
16.3. Infineon Technologies
16.4. Microsemi Corporation
16.5. ON Semiconductor Corporation
16.6. Texas Instruments
16.7. Qorvo, Inc
16.8. Analog Devices, Inc
16.9. Teledyne Microwave Solutions
16.10. Panasonic Corporation
16.11. Atmel Corporation
16.12. Company 11
16.13. Company 12
16.14. Company 13 & More
"*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies"
17. Low Noise Amplifier Market -Appendix
18. Low Noise Amplifier Market -Methodology Premium
18.1. Research Methodology
18.1.1. Company Expert Interviews
18.1.2. Industry Databases
18.1.4. Company News
18.1.5. Company Annual Reports
18.1.6. Application Trends
18.1.7. New Products and Product database
18.1.8. Company Transcripts
18.1.9. R&D Trends
18.1.10. Key Opinion Leaders Interviews
18.1.11. Supply and Demand Trends