One of the major driver for the growth of the Disaster recovery as a service is due to rise in adoption of digitization, automation, mobility, Analytics which are supported by integrated cloud based Platform. Protection of data from various disasters has become crucial practice, as damage of data can result into severe business and financial losses. The DRaaS solutions are used in various industries such as BFIS, Manufacturing, Retail & consumers goods, Oil & gas, Healthcare & Life Science, educations which help the business to increase the productivity, reduce the cost, and render reliable services. The globalization of market have led the Enterprises to moving their business process to customized cloud based BaaS services which meet the specific business needs and gain the competitive advantage in the emerging market.
What is Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS)?
Disaster recovery as a service (DRaaS) is a cloud computing and backup service model that uses cloud platform to protect applications and data from disruption caused by disaster. It gives an organization a total system backup that allows for business continuity in the event of system failure. DRaaS replicates the production infrastructure and processes it to a secondary or recovery infrastructure so that transition of secondary infrastructure can be implemented in the event of an IT disruption, providing with a backup working environment, allowing the business services to continue as seamlessly. Cloud based backup and recovery is more cost effective, requires less maintenance, safer and more reliable. DRaaS is applicable in various industries banking, Finance, Insurance, services (BFIS) IT, Research & Analysts, Education etc. by offering better service at low cost which brings the transformation in business process.
What are the major applications for Disaster Recovery as a Service Market?
DRaaS is used in Healthcare Industries to safeguard and Recover a patient critical data by identifying storage solutions that keep sensitive information secure as it become a high priority for healthcare industries to protect the data against the unauthorized accesses.
DRaaS is used as centralized system that is a safe way to back up the valuable data and use it in the event of a recovery and can therefore operate devoid of in premises infrastructure or assets. That’s result in an overall savings in cost and time in the long run.
As companies face increasing business risk due to factors such as natural disasters, Cybercrime and terrorism, the ability to move operations to secondary facilities are also increasing hence these solutions are used in various industries such as Retail, Manufacturing, Media & entertainment and other.
The major end-users for cloud integration market include banking, Finance, Insurance, services (BFIS) IT, Research & Analysts, Education, retails & vendors, Oil & gas industry, Health-care, Manufacturing, media & Entertainment, Telecommunication and others.
Market Research and Market Trends of Disaster Recovery as a Service Market
- One of the key trend in DRaaS market is the increasing use of IOT that generates a huge amount data that need to be protected against natural disasters, unauthorized access, off-site backups, Cybercrimes etc. by use of DRaaS solutions.
- There is an increase in adoption of DRaaS in small, Medium & Large enterprise due to growing demand for cloud based services and the standard operating system.
- DRaaS provide the companies with an opportunity to use the cloud based model which reduces the operational cost and enable the companies to work efficiently rather than investing on hardware & maintenance which is time consuming and require huge funds to invest.
- Cloud Based DRaaS solutions offer easily accessed and recover files, folders, applications, servers and with just one click. Its ensure security and protection of data while using less network and storage resources, without having to deploy multiple point solutions.
Who are the Major Players in Disaster Recovery as a Service Market?
The companies referred in the market research report includes Alphabet, Amazon, Cisco, IBM, , Microsoft Azure, Quorum, Carbonite, Zetta, Rackspace, Rackware, Iron Mountain, Germinare, Acronis, Asigra, Actifio and other
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2024.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.
1. Disaster Recovery As A Service Market - Overview
1.1. Definitions and Scope
2. Disaster Recovery As A Service Market - Executive summary
2.1. Market Revenue, Market Size and Key Trends by Company
2.2. Key Trends by type of Application
2.3. Key Trends segmented by Geography
3. Disaster Recovery As A Service Market
3.1. Comparative analysis
3.1.1. Product Benchmarking - Top 10 companies
3.1.2. Top 5 Financials Analysis
3.1.3. Market Value split by Top 10 companies
3.1.4. Patent Analysis - Top 10 companies
3.1.5. Pricing Analysis
4. Disaster Recovery As A Service Market – Startup companies Scenario Premium
4.1. Top 10 startup company Analysis by
4.1.3. Market Shares
4.1.4. Market Size and Application Analysis
4.1.5. Venture Capital and Funding Scenario
5. Disaster Recovery As A Service Market – Industry Market Entry Scenario Premium
5.1. Regulatory Framework Overview
5.2. New Business and Ease of Doing business index
5.3. Case studies of successful ventures
5.4. Customer Analysis – Top 10 companies
6. Disaster Recovery As A Service Market Forces
6.4. Porters five force model
6.4.1. Bargaining power of suppliers
6.4.2. Bargaining powers of customers
6.4.3. Threat of new entrants
6.4.4. Rivalry among existing players
6.4.5. Threat of substitutes
7. Disaster Recovery As A Service Market -Strategic analysis
7.1. Value chain analysis
7.2. Opportunities analysis
7.3. Product life cycle
7.4. Suppliers and distributors Market Share
8. Disaster Recovery As A Service Market – By Types (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
8.1. Market Size and Market Share Analysis
8.2. Application Revenue and Trend Research
8.3. Product Segment Analysis
8.3.1. Self Service DRaaS
8.3.2. Assisted DRaaS
8.3.3. Managed DRaaS
9. Disaster Recovery As A Service Market – By Recovery Type (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
9.4. File & Folder
9.6. All Disk
10. Disaster Recovery As A Service Market – By Methods (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
10.1. Data Center Disaster Recovery
10.2. Cloud Based Disaster Recovery
10.3. Virtualization Disaster Recovery
11. Disaster Recovery As A Service Market – By Tools (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
11.1. My SQL
11.2. Directory Server
11.3. SAP and HANA
11.4. MS Exchange
11.7. Delta Compression
12. Disaster Recovery As A Service Market – By Services (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
12.1. Real Time Replication
12.2. Data Security
12.3. Backup & Recovery
13. Disaster Recovery As A Service Market – By Deployment Model (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
13.1. Public Cloud
13.2. Private Cloud
13.3. Hybrid Cloud
14. Disaster Recovery As A Service Market – By Service Model (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
14.1. Software as a Service (SaaS)
14.2. Platform as a Service (PaaS)
14.3. Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
15. Disaster Recovery As A Service Market – By Enterprise (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
15.1. Small Enterprises
15.2. Medium Enterprises
15.3. Large Enterprises
16. Disaster Recovery As A Service – By End User (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
16.1. Segment type Size and Market Share Analysis
16.2. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
16.3. Application Segment Analysis by Type
16.3.1. Banking, Finance, Services, Insurance (BFSI)
16.3.4. Supply chain & Manufacturing
16.3.5. Communication & Information Services
16.3.6. Retail & consumer goods
16.3.7. Transportation & Logistics
16.3.8. Media & Entertainment
17. Disaster Recovery As A Service - By Geography (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
17.1. Disaster Recovery As A Service Market - North America Segment Research
17.2. North America Market Research (Million / $Billion)
17.2.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
17.2.2. Revenue and Trends
17.2.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
17.2.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
17.2.5. North America Product type and Application Market Size
184.108.40.206. Rest of North America
17.3. Disaster Recovery As A Service - South America Segment Research
17.4. South America Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
17.4.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
17.4.2. Revenue and Trends
17.4.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
17.4.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
17.4.5. South America Product type and Application Market Size
220.127.116.11. Costa Rica
18.104.22.168. Rest of South America
17.5. Disaster Recovery As A Service - Europe Segment Research
17.6. Europe Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
17.6.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
17.6.2. Revenue and Trends
17.6.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
17.6.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
17.6.5. Europe Segment Product type and Application Market Size
22.214.171.124. Rest of Europe
17.7. Disaster Recovery As A Service – APAC Segment Research
17.8. APAC Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
17.8.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
17.8.2. Revenue and Trends
17.8.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
17.8.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
17.8.5. APAC Segment – Product type and Application Market Size
126.96.36.199. South Korea
18. Disaster Recovery As A Service Market - Entropy
18.1. New product launches
18.2. M&A's, collaborations, JVs and partnerships
19. Disaster Recovery As A Service Market – Industry / Segment Competition landscape Premium
19.1. Market Share Analysis
19.1.1. Market Share by Country- Top companies
19.1.2. Market Share by Region- Top 10 companies
19.1.3. Market Share by type of Application – Top 10 companies
19.1.4. Market Share by type of Product / Product category- Top 10 companies
19.1.5. Market Share at global level- Top 10 companies
19.1.6. Best Practises for companies
20. Disaster Recovery As A Service Market – Key Company List by Country Premium
21. Disaster Recovery As A Service Market Company Analysis
21.1. Market Share, Company Revenue, Products, M&A, Developments
21.6. Microsoft Azure
21.11. Company 10
21.12. Company 11
21.13. Company 12 and More
"*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies"
21. Disaster Recovery As A Service Market -Appendix
22. Disaster Recovery As A Service Market -Methodology Premium
22.1. Research Methodology
22.1.1. Company Expert Interviews
22.1.2. Industry Databases
22.1.4. Company News
22.1.5. Company Annual Reports
22.1.6. Application Trends
22.1.7. New Products and Product database
22.1.8. Company Transcripts
22.1.9. R&D Trends
22.1.10. Key Opinion Leaders Interviews
22.1.11. Supply and Demand Trends