The PBBA market is still in good shape, most of the businesses industries are investing in more than one backup technology as Protection of data from various disasters has become crucial practice, as damage of data can result into severe business and financial losses. The respective markets continue to evolve in a way that maximizes security, reliability, and cost-effectiveness, software, appliances etc. The PBBA solutions are used in various industries such as BFIS, Manufacturing, Retail & consumers goods, Oil & gas, Healthcare & Life Science, educations which help the business to increase the productivity, reduce the cost, and render reliable services. The globalization of market have led the Enterprises to moving their business process to customized cloud based PBBA services which meet the specific business needs and gain the competitive advantage in the emerging market.
What is Purpose Built Backup Appliances (PBBA)?
Purpose-built backup appliances (PBBAs) are disk-based solutions that utilize software, disk arrays, and server engines/nodes, which are used as a target and replicated backup data. Purpose Built Backup Appliance (PBBA) combine both storage and computing power into a single server that is optimized for storing backup data. These appliances are designed for simple setup as a target to the backup software, many times referred to as the Data Mover. These products are standalone disk systems that include features such as deduplication, compression, encryption, remote replication, and support interfaces.
What are the major applications for Purpose Built Backup Appliances Market?
PBBA S is used in Healthcare Industries to safeguard and Recover a patience critical data by identifying storage solutions that keep sensitive information secure as it become a high priority for healthcare industries to protect the data against the unauthorized accesses.
As companies face increasing business risk due to factors such as natural disasters, Cybercrime and terrorism, the ability to move operations to secondary facilities are also increasing hence PBBA solutions are used in various industries such as Retail, Manufacturing, Media & entertainment and other.
The major end-users for cloud integration market include banking, Finance, Insurance, services (BFIS) IT, Research & Analysts, Education, retails & vendors, Oil & gas industry, Health-care, Manufacturing, media & Entertainment, Telecommunication and others.
Market Research and Market Trends of Purpose Built Backup Appliances Market
- Utilizing the Hybrid Cloud through the use of PBBA solutions with the implementation of a backup appliance, the idea of the Hybrid Cloud by combining an on-site backup appliance with additional integrated cloud backup service. It will ensure that if something goes wrong with the on premise backup, a secondary backup is available.
- By combining hardware and software in a single box, these fully integrated hybrid solutions are designed to simplify the backup process. The appliance keeps a local copy of your backups and also can transfer that data to remote locations offsite
- All the complexities of the backup appliance are supplied by the chosen service provider of PBBA solutions. Company need not worry about software- and hardware configuration and maintenance, deduplication of data, mirroring the data to an off-site location, etc. these all will managed by the service provider.
- PBBA solutions offer easily accessed and recover files, folders, applications, servers and with just one click. Its ensure security and protection of data while using less network and storage resources, without having to deploy multiple point solutions.
Who are the Major Players in Purpose Built Backup Appliances Market?
The companies referred in the market research report includes Arcserve, Amazon, Asigra, IBM, , Microsoft Azure, Axcient, Barracuda, Dell Inc., Veeam, Acronis, Asigra, Actifio, Commvault and other
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2024.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.