The precision machined products industry depend massively on various manufacturing sectors to maintain the growth and profitability. Machine tools are considered a strategic segment and backbone in Automotive, Aerospace, and Medical etc. Manufacturers must constantly hone their internal technology while seeking ways to increase precision and efficiency and to reduce delivery times and costs, hence this sector has proved to be capable of world-class manufacturing and excellence with cost-effective technological solution.
What is Precision Tool?
Precision tool means a device used to make concise measurements or metal cutting tool for precision machining of parts. There are precision-type lathes, drilling and boring machines, grinders, gear cutters, and milling machines. Precision machining is used on a materials that includes steel, bronze, graphite, glass and plastics. Depending on the size of the materials to be used, various precision machining tools will be operated. Precision tool are applicable in various industries such as in Automotive, Oil & gas industry, Health-care & Medical, Manufacturing, Aerospace, Defense that helps to develop the capacity of the industries for high accuracy elements for the production of all machines to work for a large variety of materials.
What are the major applications for Precision Tool Market?
Precision cutting tools are applicable in various industries and these tools have specific uses in particular industries such as automotive parts machining, metalworking industry, plastics fabrication, aerospace parts machining and medical industries and others. It include a wide range of tools, namely boring tools, special turning tools, milling cutters, gear tools etc.
The aerospace industry use high velocity machining for creation parts of aircraft, used in assembling and maintaining aircrafts and space shuttles.
Precision machining is used on a materials that includes steel, bronze, graphite, glass and plastics. Depending on the size of the materials to be used, various precision machining tools will be operated.
The major end-users for Precision tool market include Automotive, Oil & gas industry, Health-care & Medical, Manufacturing, Aerospace, Defense and others.
Market Research and Market Trends of Precision Tool Market
- The latest technology and sophistication in machine tools are considered critical segment and backbone of entire manufacturing sector, impacting on high-end manufacturing including defense, Aerospace, Automotive etc.
- The Automation evolution of machine tools are operated electronically that enable the production of all machines to work for a large variety of materials, particularly for metal. A variety of technologies, sizes and performances helps to develop the capacity of manufacturing industries for high accuracy elements in huge quantities of any size and shape.
- Smart manufacturing, is term that is considered a trending topic in the manufacturing industries. This concept is for industrial operations that emphasizes applying and leveraging Internet-connected machinery to monitor manufacturing processes. It enable the industries to identify opportunities for automating operations and to access and apply data analytics, and thus improve manufacturing performance.
Who are the Major Players in Precision Tool Market?
The companies referred in the market research report includes Bosch, Ridium Manufacturing, Merrill Tool & Machine, Tec Tools, Trelleborg, Yamazaki Mazak, Index Group, Haas Automation, Makino, JTWKT, Schuler, Komatsu, Hitachi and other
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2024.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.
1. Precision Tool Market - Overview
1.1. Definitions and Scope
2. Precision Tool Market - Executive summary
2.1. Market Revenue, Market Size and Key Trends by Company
2.2. Key Trends by type of Application
2.3. Key Trends segmented by Geography
3. Precision Tool Market
3.1. Comparative analysis
3.1.1. Product Benchmarking - Top 10 companies
3.1.2. Top 5 Financials Analysis
3.1.3. Market Value split by Top 10 companies
3.1.4. Patent Analysis - Top 10 companies
3.1.5. Pricing Analysis
4. Precision Tool Market – Startup companies Scenario Premium
4.1. Top 10 startup company Analysis by
4.1.3. Market Shares
4.1.4. Market Size and Application Analysis
4.1.5. Venture Capital and Funding Scenario
5. Precision Tool Market – Industry Market Entry Scenario Premium
5.1. Regulatory Framework Overview
5.2. New Business and Ease of Doing business index
5.3. Case studies of successful ventures
5.4. Customer Analysis – Top 10 companies
6. Precision Tool Market Forces
6.4. Porters five force model
6.4.1. Bargaining power of suppliers
6.4.2. Bargaining powers of customers
6.4.3. Threat of new entrants
6.4.4. Rivalry among existing players
6.4.5. Threat of substitutes
7. Precision Tool Market -Strategic analysis
7.1. Value chain analysis
7.2. Opportunities analysis
7.3. Product life cycle
7.4. Suppliers and distributors Market Share
8. Precision Tool Market – By Types (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
8.1. Market Size and Market Share Analysis
8.2. Application Revenue and Trend Research
8.3. Product Segment Analysis
8.3.1. Mechanical Tool
188.8.131.52. Vernier Calipers
184.108.40.206. Micrometer Calipers
8.3.2. Electronic Equipment
220.127.116.11. Voltage Testers
18.104.22.168. Capacitance Meter
8.3.3. Pneumatic Instrument
22.214.171.124. Air Nut Rivetors
126.96.36.199. Impact Wrenches
188.8.131.52. Needle Gauges
184.108.40.206. Dial Gauges
220.127.116.11. Water Gauges
18.104.22.168. Stream Gauges
22.214.171.124. Air Core gauges
9. Precision Tool Market – By Component (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
9.1.1. Stainless Steel
9.2.2. Engineered Plastics
10. Precision Tool – By End User (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
10.1. Segment type Size and Market Share Analysis
10.2. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
10.3. Application Segment Analysis by Type
10.3.1.1. CNC Milling
10.3.1.2. Batch Manufacturing
10.3.1.3. Parts Manufacturing
10.3.1.4. Gear Box
10.3.2.1. Tronex Hard Wire Cutters
10.3.2.2. Surgical Scissor
10.3.2.4. Biopsy Tubes
10.3.3.1. Grinding Machine
10.3.4.2. Flap Track
10.3.4.3. Engine Pylon
10.3.4.4. Wing Spar
10.3.4.6. Trailing & Leading Edge
10.3.5.1. Military Aircraft
10.3.5.2. Naval Equipment
10.3.5.3. Submarine Parts
10.3.5.4. Submarine Equipment
11. Precision Tool - By Geography (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
11.1. Precision Tool Market - North America Segment Research
11.2. North America Market Research (Million / $Billion)
11.2.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
11.2.2. Revenue and Trends
11.2.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
11.2.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
11.2.5. North America Product type and Application Market Size
126.96.36.199. Rest of North America
11.3. Precision Tool - South America Segment Research
11.4. South America Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
11.4.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
11.4.2. Revenue and Trends
11.4.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
11.4.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
11.4.5. South America Product type and Application Market Size
188.8.131.52. Costa Rica
184.108.40.206. Rest of South America
11.5. Precision Tool - Europe Segment Research
11.6. Europe Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
11.6.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
11.6.2. Revenue and Trends
11.6.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
11.6.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
11.6.5. Europe Segment Product type and Application Market Size
220.127.116.11. Rest of Europe
11.7. Precision Tool – APAC Segment Research
11.8. APAC Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
11.8.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
11.8.2. Revenue and Trends
11.8.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
11.8.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
11.8.5. APAC Segment – Product type and Application Market Size
18.104.22.168. South Korea
12. Precision Tool Market - Entropy
12.1. New product launches
12.2. M&A's, collaborations, JVs and partnerships
13. Precision Tool Market – Industry / Segment Competition landscape Premium
13.1. Market Share Analysis
13.1.1. Market Share by Country- Top companies
13.1.2. Market Share by Region- Top 10 companies
13.1.3. Market Share by type of Application – Top 10 companies
13.1.4. Market Share by type of Product / Product category- Top 10 companies
13.1.5. Market Share at global level- Top 10 companies
13.1.6. Best Practises for companies
14. Precision Tool Market – Key Company List by Country Premium
15. Precision Tool Market Company Analysis
15.1. Market Share, Company Revenue, Products, M&A, Developments
15.3. Ridium Manufacturing
15.4. Merrill Tool & Machine
15.5. Tec Tools
15.7. Yamazaki Mazak
15.8. Index Group
15.9. Haas Automation
15.15. Company 14
15.16. Company 15
15.17. Comapny 16 and More
"*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies"
16. Precision Tool Market -Appendix
17. Precision Tool Market -Methodology Premium
17.1. Research Methodology
17.1.1. Company Expert Interviews
17.1.2. Industry Databases
17.1.4. Company News
17.1.5. Company Annual Reports
17.1.6. Application Trends
17.1.7. New Products and Product database
17.1.8. Company Transcripts
17.1.9. R&D Trends
17.1.10. Key Opinion Leaders Interviews
17.1.11. Supply and Demand Trends