The global Voicebots market is expected to grow at CAGR of 35% from 2018-2023. The major driving force of this market is that it has replaced the usage of apps with increasing efficiency. These voicebots have simplified the day-to-day human task such as ordering food, calling or paying bill, it all can be done through a simple voice interface. The recent advancement in Artificial Intelligence, gave rise to popularity of voicebots devices.
What is Voicebot?
Voicebot is a technology developed with the machine learning and natural language processing, which enable human like conversations to complete day-to-day task. Voicebots are changing the way people used to communicate with digital assistants. Voicebots enhance the experience by removing the friction of picking up phone, logging in to an app and typing a message. Some of examples of Voicebots are Smart TV, Smart Speaker, Smart Phone, Personal Digital Assistant and customer support. It is still considered luxury tool instead utility. Voicebots has potential to transform the communication business.
What are the applications of Voicebot?
Voicebots are becoming very useful in businesses as well as consumers also. For example google home, slack, hangout voicebots help to book follow up meeting, sharing files, sending summary and other just through voice command on desktop. It saves the time requires for unnecessary typing and tapping. Amazon Alexa and Google assistants can interact with humans or brands to complete everyday task such as ordering meal, paying bill or calling. Apple’s Siri is virtual assistant, which help in managing various task such as reminding about event, flight details etc. Amazon Echo and Google home are smart speaker, which allow unlimited range of music.
Market Research and Market Trends of Voicebot:
- With the integration of various features in voicebots, some e-commerce companies are also using it for their day-to-day operations. For example eBay has created a voicebot that is capable of searching products and can compile result on the basis of factors like price, delivery time, size etc.
- Voicebots are not just used for daily operations like scheduling, placing order and reminding. Their functionality is gaining popularity and they are playing some unexpected roles. For example a company named Casper developed a voicebot, which can speak to users who are having hard time in falling asleep.
- Voicebot are expected to increase the cost saving in ecommerce, healthcare and banking. Businesses are increasing their interactivity with business through voicebots to enhance the experience. More brands will be adopting voice enabled technology.
Who are the Major Players in Voicebot Market?
The companies referred in the market research report are Microsoft, Apple, Google, Amazon and10 other companies.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2023.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.
1. Voicebots Market - Overview
1.1. Definitions and Scope
2. Voicebots Market - Executive summary
2.1. Market Revenue, Market Size and Key Trends by Company
2.2. Key Trends by type of Application
2.3. Key Trends segmented by Geography
3. Voicebots Market
3.1. Comparative analysis
3.1.1. Product Benchmarking - Top 10 companies
3.1.2. Top 5 Financials Analysis
3.1.3. Market Value split by Top 10 companies
3.1.4. Patent Analysis - Top 10 companies
3.1.5. Pricing Analysis
4. Voicebots Market – Startup companies Scenario Premium
4.1. Top 10 startup company Analysis by
4.1.3. Market Shares
4.1.4. Market Size and Application Analysis
4.1.5. Venture Capital and Funding Scenario
5. Voicebots Market – Industry Market Entry Scenario Premium
5.1. Regulatory Framework Overview
5.2. New Business and Ease of Doing business index
5.3. Case studies of successful ventures
5.4. Customer Analysis – Top 10 companies
6. Voicebots Market Forces
6.4. Porters five force model
6.4.1. Bargaining power of suppliers
6.4.2. Bargaining powers of customers
6.4.3. Threat of new entrants
6.4.4. Rivalry among existing players
6.4.5. Threat of substitutes
7. Voicebots Market -Strategic analysis
7.1. Value chain analysis
7.2. Opportunities analysis
7.3. Product life cycle
7.4. Suppliers and distributors Market Share
8. Voicebots Market – By Technology (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
8.1. Market Size and Market Share Analysis
8.2. Application Revenue and Trend Research
8.3. Product Segment Analysis
8.3.1. Machine Learning
8.3.2. Natural Language Processing
9. Voicebots Market – By Type of Market (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
9.3. In House
10. Voicebots Market – By Platforms (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
10.1. Apple’s Siri
10.2. Amazon Alexa
10.3. Google Home
10.4. Microsoft cortana
11. Voicebots Market – By Functions (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
11.1. Smart Speakers
11.2. Smart TV
11.3. Smart Phone
11.4. Personal digital Assistants
11.5. Customer Support
12. Voicebots – By End User(Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
12.1. Segment type Size and Market Share Analysis
12.2. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
12.3. Application Segment Analysis by Type
13. Voicebots - By Geography (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
13.1. Voicebots Market - North America Segment Research
13.2. North America Market Research (Million / $Billion)
13.2.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
13.2.2. Revenue and Trends
13.2.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
13.2.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
13.2.5. North America Product type and Application Market Size
220.127.116.11. Rest of North America
13.3. Voicebots - South America Segment Research
13.4. South America Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
13.4.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
13.4.2. Revenue and Trends
13.4.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
13.4.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
13.4.5. South America Product type and Application Market Size
18.104.22.168. Costa Rica
22.214.171.124. Rest of South America
13.5. Voicebots - Europe Segment Research
13.6. Europe Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
13.6.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
13.6.2. Revenue and Trends
13.6.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
13.6.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
13.6.5. Europe Segment Product type and Application Market Size
126.96.36.199. Rest of Europe
13.7. Voicebots – APAC Segment Research
13.8. APAC Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
13.8.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
13.8.2. Revenue and Trends
13.8.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
13.8.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
13.8.5. APAC Segment – Product type and Application Market Size
188.8.131.52. South Korea
14. Voicebots Market - Entropy
14.1. New product launches
14.2. M&A's, collaborations, JVs and partnerships
15. Voicebots Market – Industry / Segment Competition landscape Premium
15.1. Market Share Analysis
15.1.1. Market Share by Country- Top companies
15.1.2. Market Share by Region- Top 10 companies
15.1.3. Market Share by type of Application – Top 10 companies
15.1.4. Market Share by type of Product / Product category- Top 10 companies
15.1.5. Market Share at global level- Top 10 companies
15.1.6. Best Practises for companies
16. Voicebots Market – Key Company List by Country Premium
17. Voicebots Market Company Analysis
17.1. Market Share, Company Revenue, Products, M&A, Developments
17.12. company 11
17.13. company 12
17.14. company 13 and more
"*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies"
18. Voicebots Market -Appendix
19. Voicebots Market -Methodology Premium
19.1. Research Methodology
19.1.1. Company Expert Interviews
19.1.2. Industry Databases
19.1.4. Company News
19.1.5. Company Annual Reports
19.1.6. Application Trends
19.1.7. New Products and Product database
19.1.8. Company Transcripts
19.1.9. R&D Trends
19.1.10. Key Opinion Leaders Interviews
19.1.11. Supply and Demand Trends