Material Handling Technology is the movement, storage, protection and control of materials and products throughout the manufacturing, warehousing, distribution, consumption and disposal. Material handling includes large area of manual, Semi-automated, automated equipment as a process by supporting logistics and make the supply chain work. Material handling technology has scope to run the business using much basic technology to the highest advanced and sophisticated. In other words, it has ability to work from hand operated and simple motorized device environment to fully automated systems integrated computerized factory in automation environment. The business scope of material handling technology is in much different areas such as durable goods manufacturers, nondurables manufacturers, and nonmanufacturing industries and so on. Material handling technology market are widely involved in supply chain market.
Material handling market is widely analyzed on the basis of types, conventional equipment, applications and end-users. Conventional equipment such as storage and handling equipment is limited to non-automated handling equipment and engineered systems completes the storage and handling equipment by making it totally automated. Industrial trucks refers to transportation system and vehicles and bulk material handling system goes to storing, control of materials and transportation also.
What is Material Handling Technology?
Material handling technology has a various scope of instruments, appliances, storage units and accessories that is associated with storing, controlling, ensuring and transporting products at each phase of manufacturing and distribution. There are many benefits of using material handling technology in industrial such as better manufacturing KPIs (key performance indicators), better labor management, improve customer experience and flexibility in manufacturing.
What are the applications of Material Handling Technology?
Material handling is the primary need of industry. This mechanical equipment is basically used for the movement, storage, control and protection of materials. We use material handling technology in a wide range at every verticals such as industrial machinery manufacturers, motor vehicles manufacturers, aerospace equipment manufacturers, food & beverages, paper products, construction and every kind of durable manufacturing.
Market Research and Market Trends of Material Handling Technology Market:
- The skills of present material handling workers is getting older, and it is becoming very difficult to find skilled workers to enter new material handling workforce who possess the required skills. This industry is suggested to join government and educational system to expand the new technology knowledge to younger workers, disabled workers, veterans including woman.
- Robotics and automation system is helping in business according to their growing demands and making it cost efficient, these advances in technology is making automated storing system more affordable and assisting in smoother picking, real time tracking and many other process. This high speed automation technology can load and unload the truck at the pallet and cartoon level. Over the next decade, material handling industry is expected to highly immersed with automated system.
- Sensors and internet of things will also be making material handling smarter than it is today. radio frequency identification (RFID) technology is allowing physical objet to communicate with digital systems to give the capability to detailed tracking information
Who are the Major Players of Material Handling Technology market?
The major players in this market are Daifuku Co., Ltd., Schaefer Holding International, Bastian Solutions, Forklift America Inc., BEUMER Group and 19 other companies.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2023.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.
1. Material Handling Technology Market - Overview
1.1. Definitions and Scope
2. Material Handling Technology Market - Executive summary
2.1. Market Revenue, Market Size and Key Trends by Company
2.2. Key Trends by type of Application
2.3. Key Trends segmented by Geography
3. Material Handling Technology Market
3.1. Comparative analysis
3.1.1. Product Benchmarking - Top 10 companies
3.1.2. Top 5 Financials Analysis
3.1.3. Market Value split by Top 10 companies
3.1.4. Patent Analysis - Top 10 companies
3.1.5. Pricing Analysis
4. Material Handling Technology Market – Startup companies Scenario Premium
4.1. Top 10 startup company Analysis by
4.1.3. Market Shares
4.1.4. Market Size and Application Analysis
4.1.5. Venture Capital and Funding Scenario
5. Material Handling Technology Market – Industry Market Entry Scenario Premium
5.1. Regulatory Framework Overview
5.2. New Business and Ease of Doing business index
5.3. Case studies of successful ventures
5.4. Customer Analysis – Top 10 companies
6. Material Handling Technology Market Forces
6.4. Porters five force model
6.4.1. Bargaining power of suppliers
6.4.2. Bargaining powers of customers
6.4.3. Threat of new entrants
6.4.4. Rivalry among existing players
6.4.5. Threat of substitutes
7. Material Handling Technology Market - Strategic analysis
7.1. Value chain analysis
7.2. Opportunities analysis
7.3. Product life cycle
7.4. Suppliers and distributors Market Share
8. Material Handling Technology Market – By Types (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
8.1. Market Size and Market Share Analysis
8.2. Application Revenue and Trend Research
8.3. Product Segment Analysis
8.3.2. Positioning equipment
8.3.3. Unit Load MHT
8.3.4. Bulk Load MHT
9. Material Handling Technology Market – By Conventional Equipment (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
9.2. Storage and Handling Equipment
9.2.2. Stacking Frames
9.2.4. Bins and Drawers
9.3. Engineered System
9.3.1. (Automated storage/Retrieval storage) AS/RS
9.3.2. Conveyor systems
9.3.4. Robotic delivery systems
9.3.5. Automatic guided vehicles
9.4. Industrial Trucks
9.4.1. Hand Trucks
9.4.2. Pallet Trucks
9.4.3. Pallets Jacks
9.4.4. Platform Trucks
9.4.5. Walkie Stackers
9.4.6. Automatic Guided Vehicles
9.5. Bulk Material Handling Equipment
9.5.1. Conveyor Belts
9.5.2. Bucket Elevators
10. Material Handling Technology Market – By Application (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
10.2. Boom Operation
10.4. Foam Grabbing Equipment
10.5. Conveyor System For Boeing
10.6. Resource allocation
10.7. Flow and process management
10.8. Customer delivery
11. Material Handling Technology – By End-Users(Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
11.1. Segment type Size and Market Share Analysis
11.2. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
11.3. Application Segment Analysis by Type
11.3.1. Durable Goods Manufacturers
184.108.40.206. Electrical & Electronic Equipment Manufacturers
220.127.116.11. Industrial Machinery Manufacturers
18.104.22.168. Motor Vehicles Manufacturers
22.214.171.124. Metals Industries Manufacturers
126.96.36.199. Aerospace Equipment Manufacturers
11.3.2. Nondurables Manufacturers
188.8.131.52. Food & Beverages
184.108.40.206. Paper Products
11.3.3. Nonmanufacturing Industries
220.127.116.11. Trade & Distribution
18.104.22.168. Coal Mining
12. Material Handling Technology - By Geography (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
12.1. Material Handling Technology Market - North America Segment Research
12.2. North America Market Research (Million / $Billion)
12.2.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
12.2.2. Revenue and Trends
12.2.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
12.2.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
12.2.5. North America Product type and Application Market Size
22.214.171.124. Rest of North America
12.3. Material Handling Technology - South America Segment Research
12.4. South America Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
12.4.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
12.4.2. Revenue and Trends
12.4.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
12.4.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
12.4.5. South America Product type and Application Market Size
126.96.36.199. Costa Rica
188.8.131.52. Rest of South America
12.5. Material Handling Technology - Europe Segment Research
12.6. Europe Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
12.6.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
12.6.2. Revenue and Trends
12.6.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
12.6.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
12.6.5. Europe Segment Product type and Application Market Size
184.108.40.206. Rest of Europe
12.7. Material Handling Technology – APAC Segment Research
12.8. APAC Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
12.8.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
12.8.2. Revenue and Trends
12.8.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
12.8.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
12.8.5. APAC Segment – Product type and Application Market Size
220.127.116.11. South Korea
13. Material Handling Technology Market - Entropy
13.1. New product launches
13.2. M&A's, collaborations, JVs and partnerships
14. Material Handling Technology Market – Industry / Segment Competition landscape Premium
14.1. Market Share Analysis
14.1.1. Market Share by Country- Top companies
14.1.2. Market Share by Region- Top 10 companies
14.1.3. Market Share by type of Application – Top 10 companies
14.1.4. Market Share by type of Product / Product category- Top 10 companies
14.1.5. Market Share at global level- Top 10 companies
14.1.6. Best Practises for companies
15. Material Handling Technology Market – Key Company List by Country Premium
16. Material Handling Technology Market Company Analysis
16.1. Market Share, Company Revenue, Products, M&A, Developments
16.2. Daifuku Co., Ltd.
16.3. Schaefer Holding International GmbH
16.4. Bastian Solutions, LLC
16.5. Mitsubishi Caterpillar Forklift America Inc.
16.6. BEUMER Group
16.7. Clark Material Handling Company
16.8. Columbus McKinnon
16.9. KION GROUP AG
16.10. Mecalux, S.A.
16.11. Vanderlande Industries B.V.
16.12. Swisslog AG
16.14. GEBHARDT Fördertechnik GmbH
16.15. company 14
16.16. company 15
16.17. company 16 and more
"*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies"
17. Material Handling Technology Market -Appendix
18. Material Handling Technology Market -Methodology Premium
18.1. Research Methodology
18.1.1. Company Expert Interviews
18.1.2. Industry Databases
18.1.4. Company News
18.1.5. Company Annual Reports
18.1.6. Application Trends
18.1.7. New Products and Product database
18.1.8. Company Transcripts
18.1.9. R&D Trends
18.1.10. Key Opinion Leaders Interviews
18.1.11. Supply and Demand Trends