With the passing of time, use of textile machinery have become more advance in technology, automation in process and the global demand of textile machinery is rising due to growing demand of textile industry it has tremendous growth potential in coming future by meeting the demand for textile and apparel at domestic and global market.
What is Textile Machinery?
Textile machinery is used to produce Yarns, Fabrics and Threads. It primarily concerned with the design, production and distribution of yarn, cloth and clothing. The raw material may be natural, or synthetic using products of the chemical industry. There are major types of textile machinery namely, Spinning, Weaving, Texturing and Knitting machinery.
What are the major applications for Textile Machinery Market
These textile machines are operated at various stages in textile manufacturing such as yarn spinning, weaving, knitting, as well as in dyeing.
The textile industry uses machines to make clothes, other textile products and used to create specific fabric effects like embossing, bleaching and mercerizing this process is deployed to make cotton stronger and shimmer.
The major end-users for textile machinery market include Garment industry, Cotton mill, Textile industry and wool mill etc.
Market Research and Market Trends of Textile Machinery Market
- The Printing Technology in textile manufacturing is the latest trend in textile industry such as laser printing Technology provides the uniform appearance on the cloths, Digital printing is preferred for complex and layered printing, while creative clothing are manufactured by using 3D printing, enabling the textile industry to upgrade with the latest machinery and equipment’s and refine the textile manufacturing process.
- The Automation and robotics have helped the textile industry by simplifying complex textile processes and improving speed, quality and cost of textile manufacturing. The textile process machinery have gone through many advance technology like nanotechnology, printing technology such as digital printing, 3D printing etc.
- India is the largest producer of cotton in the world and the textile industries in the India need a various types of machinery it ultimately increases the demand for textile machines.
Who are the Major Players in Textile Machinery Market?
The companies referred in the market research report includes Oerlikon, Rieter, Picanol, Toyota Industries, American Textile Machinery Association, Batliboi, Benninger, Intertrad Group, Itema Group, Itema, ITEMA, Kirloskar Toyoda Textile Machinery Private, Rieter, , and Savio Macchine Tessili Etc.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2023.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.
1. Textile Machinery Market - Overview
1.1. Definitions and Scope
2. Textile Machinery Market - Executive summary
2.1. Market Revenue, Market Size and Key Trends by Company
2.2. Key Trends by type of Application
2.3. Key Trends segmented by Geography
3. Textile Machinery Market
3.1. Comparative analysis
3.1.1. Product Benchmarking - Top 10 companies
3.1.2. Top 5 Financials Analysis
3.1.3. Market Value split by Top 10 companies
3.1.4. Patent Analysis - Top 10 companies
3.1.5. Pricing Analysis
4. Textile Machinery Market – Startup companies Scenario Premium
4.1. Top 10 startup company Analysis by
4.1.3. Market Shares
4.1.4. Market Size and Application Analysis
4.1.5. Venture Capital and Funding Scenario
5. Textile Machinery Market – Industry Market Entry Scenario Premium
5.1. Regulatory Framework Overview
5.2. New Business and Ease of Doing business index
5.3. Case studies of successful ventures
5.4. Customer Analysis – Top 10 companies
6. Textile Machinery Market Forces
6.4. Porters five force model
6.4.1. Bargaining power of suppliers
6.4.2. Bargaining powers of customers
6.4.3. Threat of new entrants
6.4.4. Rivalry among existing players
6.4.5. Threat of substitutes
7. Textile Machinery Market -Strategic analysis
7.1. Value chain analysis
7.2. Opportunities analysis
7.3. Product life cycle
7.4. Suppliers and distributors Market Share
8. Textile Machinery Market – By Types (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
8.1. Market Size and Market Share Analysis
8.2. Application Revenue and Trend Research
8.3. Product Segment Analysis
8.3.1. Textile Process Machineries
188.8.131.52. Cloth Finishing Machines
184.108.40.206. Knitting Machines
220.127.116.11. Fabric Seaming machineries
18.104.22.168. Crochet Machines
22.214.171.124. Lace Making Machines
126.96.36.199. Label Making Machines
188.8.131.52. Quilting Machines
184.108.40.206. Textile Finishing Machines
220.127.116.11. Textile Sourcing Machines
18.104.22.168. Textile Spinning Machines
22.214.171.124. Textile Winding Machines
126.96.36.199. Textile Edge Control Machines
188.8.131.52. Thread Winding Machines
184.108.40.206. Weaving Machines
220.127.116.11. Zipper Making Machines
18.104.22.168. Woolen Mill Machines
8.3.2. Textile Working Machineries and Equipment’s and Accessories
22.214.171.124. Applique Scaling Machines
126.96.36.199. Attaching Machines
188.8.131.52. Cloth Cutting Machines
184.108.40.206. Embroidery Machinery
220.127.116.11. Garment Machinery
18.104.22.168. Industrial Sewing Machine
22.214.171.124. Laundry Dryers
126.96.36.199. Monogramming Machines
188.8.131.52. Textile Bleaching Machines
184.108.40.206. Textile Folding Machine
220.127.116.11. Textile Trimmers Machine
9. Textile Machinery Market – By Device (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
9.2. Draw Frames
9.3. Fabric Cutters
9.10. Die Presses
10. Textile Machinery Market – By Raw Material (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
11. Textile Machinery – By End User(Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
11.1. Segment type Size and Market Share Analysis
11.2. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
11.3. Application Segment Analysis by Type
11.3.1. Cotton Mill
11.3.2. Garment Factory
11.3.3. Wool Mill
11.3.4. Textile Industry
12. Textile Machinery - By Geography (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
12.1. Textile Machinery Market - North America Segment Research
12.2. North America Market Research (Million / $Billion)
12.2.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
12.2.2. Revenue and Trends
12.2.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
12.2.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
12.2.5. North America Product type and Application Market Size
18.104.22.168. Rest of North America
12.3. Textile Machinery - South America Segment Research
12.4. South America Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
12.4.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
12.4.2. Revenue and Trends
12.4.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
12.4.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
12.4.5. South America Product type and Application Market Size
22.214.171.124. Costa Rica
126.96.36.199. Rest of South America
12.5. Textile Machinery - Europe Segment Research
12.6. Europe Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
12.6.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
12.6.2. Revenue and Trends
12.6.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
12.6.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
12.6.5. Europe Segment Product type and Application Market Size
188.8.131.52. Rest of Europe
12.7. Textile Machinery – APAC Segment Research
12.8. APAC Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
12.8.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
12.8.2. Revenue and Trends
12.8.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
12.8.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
12.8.5. APAC Segment – Product type and Application Market Size
184.108.40.206. South Korea
13. Textile Machinery Market - Entropy
13.1. New product launches
13.2. M&A's, collaborations, JVs and partnerships
14. Textile Machinery Market – Industry / Segment Competition landscape Premium
14.1. Market Share Analysis
14.1.1. Market Share by Country- Top companies
14.1.2. Market Share by Region- Top 10 companies
14.1.3. Market Share by type of Application – Top 10 companies
14.1.4. Market Share by type of Product / Product category- Top 10 companies
14.1.5. Market Share at global level- Top 10 companies
14.1.6. Best Practises for companies
15. Textile Machinery Market – Key Company List by Country Premium
16. Textile Machinery Market Company Analysis
16.1. Market Share, Company Revenue, Products, M&A, Developments
16.5. Toyota Industries
16.6. American Textile Machinery Association
16.9. Company 8
16.10. Company 9
16.11. Company 10 and more
"*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies"
17. Textile Machinery Market -Appendix
18. Textile Machinery Market -Methodology Premium
18.1. Research Methodology
18.1.1. Company Expert Interviews
18.1.2. Industry Databases
18.1.4. Company News
18.1.5. Company Annual Reports
18.1.6. Application Trends
18.1.7. New Products and Product database
18.1.8. Company Transcripts
18.1.9. R&D Trends
18.1.10. Key Opinion Leaders Interviews
18.1.11. Supply and Demand Trends