Air-handling Technology offers the air treatments products and provides the application to protect the compressed air system using air handling units; Fan/Motor, Heat Transfer Coils and Humidifiers are the integral part of investment. It has ability to provide you compressed air with quality as your demands. All air handling units is the part of HVAC system that ensures the proper climate of building with heating and cooling. One of the important features of this technology is, it removes dirt, dusts and other unwanted particles from the air, which provides better environment for employees to work in. air handling systems has humidifier and dehumidifier component to add or remove the moisture to the air. Air handling technology is also emerging automation, it can be controlled through variety of ways including remote controls and smartphone apps. Automated air handling systems will be much more energy efficient than the regular air conditioning system. Being able to control it remotely you can have enormous effect.
We segmented it more briefly by Capacity, and the types, Components, Products and the application of air handling technology. Air handling technology has capacity to cover the area of 1000 CFM (2.5 TR) up to 80000 CFM (100 TR). The segmentation of air handling types such as Ceiling Suspended, Vertical, Horizontal Type (AHU) and others.
What is Air-handling Technology?
Air handling units is the major device that is used to filter, recondition and circulate air as a part of heating, ventilation and air conditioning. This unit intake outside air, recondition it and offer fresh air in the building and return and continue the cycle again. The air field with dust, impurities and contaminants can easily handle by air handling systems. This system enhance the air quality by controlling the various aspect of air like temperature, humidity and much more.
What are the applications of Air-handling Technology?
We use air handling technology includes commercial building and noncommercial building such as hospitals, clean rooms, universities, laboratories, office ventilation, retail, hotels, data centers, server rooms and so on.
Market Research and Market Trends of Air-handling Technology:
- Air conditioning is always in the radar of new research to heat or cool more efficiently. In few countries energy price increase majorly and it gives the suggestion to become more environmental conscious, companies face this pressure to make the product more energy efficient. Companies are adding new fluid cooling technology which allow air conditioner more efficient, quitter and flexible.
- Retail sector, which accounts half to the commercial property for energy use, has recently been testing the system that depends on a solar-powered air conditioning system in commercial area such as shopping mall. Solar-powered air conditioning system adjusts cool and heat according to the need of building.
- A research is developing on membrane based rooftop air conditioner, which will use water as a refrigerant instead of any conventional chemicals. This technology will be perfect for sweltering, humid summer nights and will also be saving 30%-50% of electricity compared to today’s roof top units.
Who are the Major Players of Air-handling Technology?
The major players in this market are Daikin Industries, Ltd., Carrier Corporation, Trane Inc.and 17 other companies.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2023.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.
1. Air-handling Technology Market - Overview
1.1. Definitions and Scope
2. Air-handling Technology Market - Executive summary
2.1. Market Revenue, Market Size and Key Trends by Company
2.2. Key Trends by type of Application
2.3. Key Trends segmented by Geography
3. Air-handling Technology Market
3.1. Comparative analysis
3.1.1. Product Benchmarking - Top 10 companies
3.1.2. Top 5 Financials Analysis
3.1.3. Market Value split by Top 10 companies
3.1.4. Patent Analysis - Top 10 companies
3.1.5. Pricing Analysis
4. Air-handling Technology Market – Startup companies Scenario Premium
4.1. Top 10 startup company Analysis by
4.1.3. Market Shares
4.1.4. Market Size and Application Analysis
4.1.5. Venture Capital and Funding Scenario
5. Air-handling Technology Market – Industry Market Entry Scenario Premium
5.1. Regulatory Framework Overview
5.2. New Business and Ease of Doing business index
5.3. Case studies of successful ventures
5.4. Customer Analysis – Top 10 companies
6. Air-handling Technology Market Forces
6.4. Porters five force model
6.4.1. Bargaining power of suppliers
6.4.2. Bargaining powers of customers
6.4.3. Threat of new entrants
6.4.4. Rivalry among existing players
6.4.5. Threat of substitutes
7. Air-handling Technology Market -Strategic analysis
7.1. Value chain analysis
7.2. Opportunities analysis
7.3. Product life cycle
7.4. Suppliers and distributors Market Share
8. Air-handling Technology Market – By Type (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
8.1. Market Size and Market Share Analysis
8.2. Application Revenue and Trend Research
8.3. Product Segment Analysis
8.3.1. Ceiling Suspended type (AHU)
8.3.2. Vertical Type (AHU)
8.3.3. Horizontal Type (AHU)
8.3.4. TFA (Special Air Treatment Unit)
9. Air-handling Technology Market – By Components (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
9.1.1. Circular & Rectangular Duct Fans
9.1.2. Radial Fans
9.1.3. Box Fans
9.1.4. Jet Fans
9.1.5. Thermo Fans
9.2. Supply And Extract Filters
9.3. Heat Transfer Coils
9.4. Control System
9.5. Inspection Doors/ Handles
9.6.1. Panel Humidifier
9.6.2. Water Spray Humidifier
10. Air-handling Technology Market – By Capacity (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
10.1. 1000 CFM (2.5 TR) up to 80000 CFM (100 TR)
11. Air-handling Technology Market – By Products (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
11.1. Residential Systems
11.1.1. Heating & Cooling System
11.1.2. Indoor Air Purifiers
11.2. Commercial Systems
220.127.116.11. Air Handlers
18.104.22.168. Unit Ventilators
11.2.2. Chillers And Components
22.214.171.124. Air-Cooled Chillers
126.96.36.199. Heat Recovery
11.2.3. Ductless Systems
11.2.4. Packaged Indoor & Outdoor Units
11.2.5. Split Systems
11.2.6. Variable Refrigerant Flow Systems
11.3. Transport Refrigeration
188.8.131.52. Container Units
184.108.40.206. Single Temperature Trailer
220.127.116.11. Multiple Temperature Trailer
18.104.22.168. Trailer Heating Unit
22.214.171.124. Trailer Stationary Storage Unit
11.4. Commercial Refrigeration
11.4.1. Service Counters
11.4.2. Refrigerated Multidecks And Semi-Verticals
11.4.3. Wall-Sited Cases
11.4.4. Vertical Freezers
12. Air-handling Technology Market – By Application (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
12.2. Clean Rooms
12.5. Office Ventilation
12.8. Data Centers
12.9. Server Rooms
13. Air-handling Technology - By Geography (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
13.1. Air-handling Technology Market - North America Segment Research
13.2. North America Market Research (Million / $Billion)
13.2.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
13.2.2. Revenue and Trends
13.2.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
13.2.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
13.2.5. North America Product type and Application Market Size
126.96.36.199. Rest of North America
13.3. Air-handling Technology - South America Segment Research
13.4. South America Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
13.4.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
13.4.2. Revenue and Trends
13.4.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
13.4.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
13.4.5. South America Product type and Application Market Size
188.8.131.52. Costa Rica
184.108.40.206. Rest of South America
13.5. Air-handling Technology - Europe Segment Research
13.6. Europe Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
13.6.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
13.6.2. Revenue and Trends
13.6.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
13.6.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
13.6.5. Europe Segment Product type and Application Market Size
220.127.116.11. Rest of Europe
13.7. Air-handling Technology – APAC Segment Research
13.8. APAC Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
13.8.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
13.8.2. Revenue and Trends
13.8.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
13.8.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
13.8.5. APAC Segment – Product type and Application Market Size
18.104.22.168. South Korea
14. Air-handling Technology Market - Entropy
14.1. New product launches
14.2. M&A's, collaborations, JVs and partnerships
15. Air-handling Technology Market – Industry / Segment Competition landscape Premium
15.1. Market Share Analysis
15.1.1. Market Share by Country- Top companies
15.1.2. Market Share by Region- Top 10 companies
15.1.3. Market Share by type of Application – Top 10 companies
15.1.4. Market Share by type of Product / Product category- Top 10 companies
15.1.5. Market Share at global level- Top 10 companies
15.1.6. Best Practises for companies
16. Air-handling Technology Market – Key Company List by Country Premium
19. Air-handling Technology Market Company Analysis
19.1. Market Share, Company Revenue, Products, M&A, Developments
19.2. Daikin Industries, Ltd.
19.3. Carrier Corporation
19.4. Trane Inc.
19.5. Buffalo Air Handling
19.6. Johnson Controls, Inc.
19.7. Murphy Company
19.8. GEA Group AG
19.9. Barkell Air Handling Units
19.10. Systemair AB
19.11. Flakt Woods Group
19.12. Ciat Group
19.13. rox GmbH
19.14. Lennox International Inc
19.15. company 14
19.16. company 19
19.19. company 16 and more
"*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies"
18. Air-handling Technology Market -Appendix
19. Air-handling Technology Market -Methodology Premium
19.1. Research Methodology
19.1.1. Company Expert Interviews
19.1.2. Industry Databases
19.1.4. Company News
19.1.5. Company Annual Reports
19.1.6. Application Trends
19.1.7. New Products and Product database
19.1.8. Company Transcripts
19.1.9. R&D Trends
19.1.10. Key Opinion Leaders Interviews
19.1.11. Supply and Demand Trends