The Foundry machinery market is expected to experience a steady growth in the coming years. The rise in per capita income in developing countries is resulting in a demand for automobiles. Since, automobiles are the prime utilizers of metal castings, they are expected to drive the industry. Also, the growth in demand is most likely to be seen in Asian countries. Asian countries are fast establishing various metal casting factories to meet the rising demand.
What is Foundry Machinery?
Foundry machinery is a kind of machinery which is used in foundries for metal castings. Foundries are factories where metals are cast into shapes by melting by melting them into a liquid. The liquid is then poured into molds. Molds are dent made according to desired shapes. Once poured, the molten metal takes the shape of mold and is solidified once cooled down.
Market Research and Market Trends of Foundry Machinery Market
- The automobile sector is undergoing a major shift in its approach towards combating the environmental challenges. Automobile manufacturers utilize up to 80% of the total castings manufactured in foundries. The traditional diesel and petrol engines require around 220 die cast parts in their engines, but the electric drive consists of only 25 parts. The difference in requirement is creating a huge void for companies to catch up, resulting in manufacturers to actively search for alternatives for survival.
- The emergence of 3d printing and simulation based castings are anticipated to drive the foundry machinery market in the coming years. Construction and furniture based industries are one some of largest utilizers of die cast products. The developing economies are experiencing rapid economic growth following the liberation of economic policies and after the promotion of ease of doing business. Foundry machinery manufacturers are exploring options to expand their foray into developing markets since the developed economies are becoming stagnant.
- The modernization of agricultural machinery is still lacking behind in developing economies such as India and Bangladesh. The agricultural sector in developing countries lag behind in terms of efficiency and productivity due to lack of adequate promotion. Governments are introducing a series of subsidies on mechanization of on and off farm activities in developing nations. The policy is showing a steady signs of improvements with a greater number of farmers adopting mechanized practices in their agricultural output.
Who are the Major Players in Foundry Machinery Market?
The major vendors in the Foundry Machinery Market are Baoding Well, DISA, Kunkel, Wagner, Loramendi, Nabertherm, and Sintokogio to name a few.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2023.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.
1. Foundry Machinery Market - Overview
1.1. Definitions and Scope
2. Foundry Machinery Market - Executive summary
2.1. Market Revenue, Market Size and Key Trends by Company
2.2. Key Trends by type of Application
2.3. Key Trends segmented by Geography
3. Foundry Machinery Market
3.1. Comparative analysis
3.1.1. Product Benchmarking - Top 10 companies
3.1.2. Top 5 Financials Analysis
3.1.3. Market Value split by Top 10 companies
3.1.4. Patent Analysis - Top 10 companies
3.1.5. Pricing Analysis
4. Foundry Machinery Market – Startup companies Scenario Premium
4.1. Top 10 startup company Analysis by
4.1.3. Market Shares
4.1.4. Market Size and Application Analysis
4.1.5. Venture Capital and Funding Scenario
5. Foundry Machinery Market – Industry Market Entry Scenario Premium
5.1. Regulatory Framework Overview
5.2. New Business and Ease of Doing business index
5.3. Case studies of successful ventures
5.4. Customer Analysis – Top 10 companies
6. Foundry Machinery Market Forces
6.4. Porters five force model
6.4.1. Bargaining power of suppliers
6.4.2. Bargaining powers of customers
6.4.3. Threat of new entrants
6.4.4. Rivalry among existing players
6.4.5. Threat of substitutes
7. Foundry Machinery Market -Strategic analysis
7.1. Value chain analysis
7.2. Opportunities analysis
7.3. Product life cycle
7.4. Suppliers and distributors Market Share
8. Foundry Machinery Market – By Metals (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
8.1. Market Size and Market Share Analysis
8.2. Application Revenue and Trend Research
8.3. Product Segment Analysis
8.3.2. Ancient Metals
9. Foundry Machinery Market – By Type (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
9.2. Metal Casting Machine
9.3. Metal Molding Machine
9.4. Continuous Coating Machine
9.5. Die Casting Machine
9.6. Hot Chamber Machine
9.7. Cold Chamber Machine
9.8. CNC Lathe Machine
9.9. Milling Machine
10. Foundry Machinery – By End User(Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
10.1. Segment type Size and Market Share Analysis
10.2. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
10.3. Application Segment Analysis by Type
10.3.4. Power Systems
10.3.5. Home & Kitchen
10.3.7. Machinery and Engineering
11. Foundry Machinery - By Geography (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
11.1. Foundry Machinery Market - North America Segment Research
11.2. North America Market Research (Million / $Billion)
11.2.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
11.2.2. Revenue and Trends
11.2.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
11.2.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
11.2.5. North America Product type and Application Market Size
22.214.171.124. Rest of North America
11.3. Foundry Machinery - South America Segment Research
11.4. South America Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
11.4.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
11.4.2. Revenue and Trends
11.4.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
11.4.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
11.4.5. South America Product type and Application Market Size
126.96.36.199. Costa Rica
188.8.131.52. Rest of South America
11.5. Foundry Machinery - Europe Segment Research
11.6. Europe Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
11.6.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
11.6.2. Revenue and Trends
11.6.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
11.6.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
11.6.5. Europe Segment Product type and Application Market Size
184.108.40.206. Rest of Europe
11.7. Foundry Machinery – APAC Segment Research
11.8. APAC Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
11.8.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
11.8.2. Revenue and Trends
11.8.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
11.8.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
11.8.5. APAC Segment – Product type and Application Market Size
220.127.116.11. South Korea
12. Foundry Machinery Market - Entropy
12.1. New product launches
12.2. M&A's, collaborations, JVs and partnerships
13. Foundry Machinery Market – Industry / Segment Competition landscape Premium
13.1. Market Share Analysis
13.1.1. Market Share by Country- Top companies
13.1.2. Market Share by Region- Top 10 companies
13.1.3. Market Share by type of Application – Top 10 companies
13.1.4. Market Share by type of Product / Product category- Top 10 companies
13.1.5. Market Share at global level- Top 10 companies
13.1.6. Best Practises for companies
14. Foundry Machinery Market – Key Company List by Country Premium
15. Foundry Machinery Market Company Analysis
15.1. Market Share, Company Revenue, Products, M&A, Developments
15.1.1. Baoding Well
15.1.8. Company 8
15.1.9. Company 9
15.1.10. company 10 and more
"*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies"
16. Foundry Machinery Market -Appendix
17. Foundry Machinery Market -Methodology Premium
17.1. Research Methodology
17.1.1. Company Expert Interviews
17.1.2. Industry Databases
17.1.4. Company News
17.1.5. Company Annual Reports
17.1.6. Application Trends
17.1.7. New Products and Product database
17.1.8. Company Transcripts
17.1.9. R&D Trends
17.1.10. Key Opinion Leaders Interviews
17.1.11. Supply and Demand Trends