The global Application Containers Market is estimated to surpass $4.12 billion by 2024 growing at an estimated rate of more than 40% during 2018 to 2024 majorly driven by the efforts put to develop advanced technologies of application containers such as cloud hosting, container hosting and other container apps. Further the growing emphasis towards applications such as micro services, hybrid cloud is also set to propel the market growth in the future.
What are Application Containers?
Application Containerization is a virtualization method based operating system which is used to deploy and run many distributed applications without using an entire virtual machine (VM) for each app. Application containers are used to create different containers for each of the components in the application. This approach (application containers) is used especially when we want to deploy a multi-component system which is distributed using the micro services architecture. Application Containers are designed and developed to package and run a single service, while OS (Operating System) containers are designed and used to run multiple processes and services. Docker, Rocket, Kubernetes, Microsoft containers are some of the major application containers that are in use globally.
Application Containerization is a new and rapidly improving or developing enterprise-level IT methodology. Generally application containers work on cloud instances, bare metal systems, virtual machines across Linux, Mac OS.
This report incorporates an in-depth assessment of Application Containers market by technology, type, applications, components, status color and geography. The major types of application containers encompassed in the scope includes various types of travel such as fenced virtual, virtual secure gateway and so on.
What are the major applications for Application Containers?
A broad range of Application Containers applications include modernizing traditional apps, hybrid cloud, cloud hosting, continuous integration and deployment, container hosting, container app, micro services and many others. The capital expenditure of major companies in the pursuit of this application containers have also escalated significantly since the last decade. Docker is the most prominent example and it is important and majorly used tool in application containers which is rapidly expanding and its main function is to simplify complex bugs and provide a consistent front end for deploying, bundling and in managing the life cycle of containers.
Market Research and Market Trends of Application Containers
- Application Containerization is a new and rapidly developing enterprise-level IT technique which is also used to develop container apps creating demand in many IT companies. Developments and improvements in technology can address bugs and increase stability and container hosting technology.
- Rapid rise in technologies have become major trends in the application containers. As IT is trying to make applications scalable and portable, there is increase in use of cloud hosting and container hosting technologies.
- On the CoreOs, Docker had introduced Clair, which is an open source vulnerability analysis tool for containers. It is a tool that checks container layer by layer for known security problems and mistakes.
- Rocket with the help of CoreOS had launched its application container Rocket 1.0 which provides an alternative to Docker’s application container.
- With the improvement in regular technologies which are used to run application containers, Datadog reports are Registry, NGINX, Redis, Ubuntu, MySQL. Along with these technologies there are some other technologies such as Logspout, MongoDB, Elasticsearch, CAdvisor, Postgres used to run application containers which has expanded the scope of the market.
- Kubernetes had introduced an abstraction layer which is of high level called “Pod”. Pod is a group of one or more containers which contains shared network, storage and specifications which guides containers how to run.
Who are the Major Players in Application Containers market?
The companies referred to in the market research report includes Docker (U.S.), Rocket (U.S.), Kismatic (U.S.), Rancher Labs (U.S.), PortWorx (U.S.) and so on.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2023.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.