The global DIY digital privacy market is expected to grow with a highest growth rate in the forecast period. Increasing digitalization in various fields like government projects, finance, banking, infrastructure, and many others are the major factors driving the DIY digital privacy market. Due to which users are more threaten towards their privacy and are looking for more secured way to tackle with the further threats. Developing economies will have a huge demand for the DIY digital privacy market in the forecast period, due to the fast growing digitalization in the emerging economies.
What is DIY Digital Privacy?
Digital privacy is the term used to get prevented form the threat of cyber criminals and digital hackers. Digital privacy is to maintain one’s trust, reputation, individual respect, and suitable social boundaries, freedom of speech and thought, political and social activities. Online privacy is concern with who the person is and what is he/she doing. In this digital world, data plays a vital role and has a high value. Data can be easily stolen, collected, analyzed and sold by the third party.
To prevent this one can have a secured passwords, conscious about all privacy settings, aware about digital footprint, must have trustable security for devices, activated anti-theft in device, must have updated operating system, and many more.
This report incorporates an in-depth assessment of DIY digital privacy market by product type, tools, applications, end user and geography. The major types of DIY digital privacy encompassed in the scope includes various DIY digital privacy such as social digital privacy, and data privacy.
What are the major types of DIY Digital Privacy?
Data privacy is the major type of DIY digital privacy. Data has the capacity to empower the upcoming strategies and instantaneous change in business. The role of data has become very essential, as creativity businesses focusses no delivering value from the data. Even the unintended data leak can destroy reputation of a business. Any security breaches or data leaks is a threat.
For instance, while handing out payment information, particularly credit card, then ensure that the data center is Payment Card Industry (PCI) compliant. PCI controls the prominent security breaches. Confirming PCI compliance provides maintains and builds a secure network of data, protects data of cardholder, maintains an information security policy, applies robust access control, monitors and tests network, safeguard and secure hard data.
Market Research and Market Trends of DIY Digital Privacy
- Europe has the highest digital privacy security. They are secured by the laws and regulations of General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). In European the data is entitled by “Right to be forgotten” by this the personal data or information is erased. And when the data is incorrect, then such data’s are enforce to be entitled as “Right to restrict the processing of personal data”.
- In 2017, US President Trump had signed a revoke of the internet privacy guidelines into law. It was passed by 215-205 in the House and 50-48 vote in the Senate. It was intended to avoid selling of personal data without authorization by the internet providers.
- In APAC as the corruption rate has increased, to control it government has promoted openness and transparency. Open Government Partnership consist of eight members, of which Indonesia and the Philippines are majorly focusing to promote empower citizens, fight against corruption, transparency, and connect new technologies to reinforce governance.
- The new regulation in India by the government of Aadhaar is the world’s largest biometrics identity programme. Major privacy distresses are;
- No privacy or data protection laws is in place
- No independent privacy regulator
- As the registration was outsourced to various private and public registrars, so it increases the chance of data breaches.
Who are the Major Players in DIY Digital Privacy market?
The companies referred to in the market research report includes Darktrace, BehavioSec, Traity, Lookout, Circle Internet Financial, Digital Shadows, AlienVault, Gem, Enigmedia, Qumram, Chainalysis, Path, SecureKey Technologies, VChain Technology, Rivetz, Trulioo, Sedicii, GuardSquare, Prism Skylabs, and Dashlane.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2023.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.
1. DIY Digital Privacy Market Overview
2. Executive Summary
3. DIY Digital Privacy Market Landscape
3.1. Market Share Analysis
3.2. Comparative Analysis
3.2.1. Product Benchmarking
3.2.2. End User profiling
3.2.3. Patent Analysis
3.2.4. Top 5 Financials Analysis
4. DIY Digital Privacy Market Forces
4.1. Market Drivers
4.2. Market Constraints
4.3. Market Challenges
4.4. Attractiveness of the Industry
4.4.1. Power of Suppliers
4.4.2. Power of Customers
4.4.3. Threat of New entrants
4.4.4. Threat of Substitution
4.4.5. Degree of Competition
5. DIY Digital Privacy Market – Strategic Analysis
5.1. Value Chain Analysis
5.2. Pricing Analysis
5.3. Opportunities Analysis
5.4. Product/Market Life Cycle Analysis
5.5. Suppliers and Distributors
6. DIY Digital Privacy Market - By Type
6.1. Social Privacy
6.1.1. Defensive Privacy
6.1.2. Human Rights Privacy
6.1.3. Personal Privacy
6.1.4. Contextual Privacy
6.2. Data Privacy
7. DIY Digital Privacy Market - By Tools
7.1.1. Nord VPN
7.2. Spyware Removal Tools
7.3. Password Managers
7.4. Privacy Browsers
7.4.1. Epic Privacy Browser
7.5. Privacy Search Engines
7.5.2. Oscobo UK search
7.6. DNS nameservers
7.7. Privacy utilities
7.7.1. Two-Factor Authentication
7.7.2. Backup and Sync
8. DIY Digital Privacy Market - By Applications
8.2.1. Windows 7
8.2.2. Windows 8.1
8.2.3. Windows 10
9. DIY Digital Privacy Market - By End User
10. DIY Digital Privacy Market - By Geography
10.3.4. South Korea
10.4.1. Middle East
11. Market Entropy
11.1. New Product Launches
11.2. M&As, Collaborations, JVs, Partnership
12. Company Profiles
12.5. Circle Internet Financial
12.6. Digital Shadows
*More than 10 Companies are profiled in this Research Report*
"*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies"
13.3. Research Methodology
13.5. Compilation of Expert Insights