The APAC education market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.6% during the forecast period of 2018-2023. Online education is the fastest growing market and is expected to hold largest market share in near future.
What is Education?
Education is a gradual process which brings positive changes in the human life and behavior. It is a process of acquiring knowledge through study or imparting the knowledge by way of instructions or some other practical procedure.
Market Research and Market Trends in education market
- As the education system in APAC becomes more efficient and learner-friendly, there has been an increase in the number of virtual schools. Full-time virtual schools bring students and teachers from various regions onto a single platform and enhance the learning experience through audio, video, and interactive, real-time sessions. As virtual classrooms and smart education software go hand-in-hand, this trend has contributed a great deal to the growth of the smart education industry.
- Mobile-learning platform has simplified the learning environment as it provides users with real-time access to educational content, anywhere and at any time whenever needed. The primary components of smart classroom content and software are also available on the m-learning platform.
- Universities are introducing IOT software and devices across campuses, which will provide insights into campus operations. With these operations the universities will be able to know about the student day-to-day activities and the usage of libraries and operation of lecture theatres.
- Gamification in education is the mostly been preferred learning process in APAC region. This learning process increases student engagement for a wide variety of learning styles. Video game elements like immediate feedback and rewards are contributing to the successful grasp of concepts.
Who are the Major Players in education market?
The companies referred in the market research report includes Bulletinboard, Harukaedu, Kelasa, Toppr, Vedantu, chains of schools and colleges, universities and many other private institutions.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2023.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.
1. APAC education Market Overview
2. Executive Summary
3. APAC education Market Landscape
3.1. Market Share Analysis
3.2. Comparative Analysis
3.2.1. Product Benchmarking
3.2.2. End User profiling
3.2.3. Patent Analysis
3.2.4. Top 5 Financials Analysis
4. APAC education Market Forces
4.1. Market Drivers
4.2. Market Constraints
4.3. Market Challenges
4.4. Attractiveness of the Industry
4.4.1. Power of Suppliers
4.4.2. Power of Customers
4.4.3. Threat of New entrants
4.4.4. Threat of Substitution
4.4.5. Degree of Competition
5. APAC education Market – Strategic Analysis
5.1. Value Chain Analysis
5.2. Pricing Analysis
5.3. Opportunities Analysis
5.4. Product/Market Life Cycle Analysis
5.5. Suppliers and Distributors
6. APAC Education Market – By Language
7. APAC Education Market – By Institute Type
7.1. Public (Government Funded)
8. APAC Education Market - By Type
8.2. Online education
8.3. Offline education
9. APAC education Market- By Grade
9.2. Primary education
9.3. Secondary education
9.4. Higher education
10. APAC Education Market – By Delivery Method
10.1. Content delivery
10.2. Blended/instructor led training
10.3. Computer/web based training
10.4. Text books/self-study material
10.5. Video/audio recording
10.6. Simulation based training
11. APAC education Market – By End User
11.3. Training institutes
12. APAC education Substrate Market - By Geography
12.1.4. New Zealand
12.1.5. South Korea
12.1.11. Hong Kong
12.1.12. Rest of APAC
13. Market Entropy
13.1. New Product Launches
13.2. M&As, Collaborations, JVs, Partnership
14. Company Profiles (Overview, Financials, SWOT Analysis, Developments, Product Portfolio)
14.6. Company 6
14.7. Company 7
14.8. Company 8
14.9. Company 9
*More than 10 Companies are profiled in this Research Report*
"*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies"
15.3. Research Methodology
15.5. Compilation of Expert Insights