Soft Skills Training has become essential nowadays with the growing corporate culture. They play a crucial role of enabling individuals to communicate effectively, manage relationships, solve a problem and lead a team. The market for soft skills originated due to need for these essential skills being imparted in the individuals working in coordination with co staff.
Teaching methodology along with content creation capability has improved in recent times due to advancements on the technological front. The Asia-Pacific is expected to dominate the market in coming years, especially in China and fast growing regions of India and Southeast Asia. Any changes from United States might affect the development trend of Soft Skills Training. The global Soft Skills Training market is expected to grow at CAGR of 10.57% during the forecast period i.e. 2018 to 2023.
What is Soft Skills Training?
Soft skills are a person’s Emotional Quotient (EQ). These include personal habits, friendliness, optimism and other similar traits. They don’t include the formal or technical knowledge. Skills such as oral & written communication competence, critical thinking and problem solving ability, etc. are demanded by the corporate employers for ensuring smooth workflow in large operating teams. Moreover individuals themselves tend to inculcate soft skills in their behavior for finding suitable jobs, maintenance and promotions.
What are the major applications for Soft Skills Training?
Soft skills courses are delivered at both academic as well as commercial level through various programs which may be online i.e. m-based or through classroom also for the professional development. To obtain the additional training more accessible to employees the training can be offered in a variety of ways and different options. The popular techniques used for training include experiential learning methods, role playing, case studies etc. The major client base currently includes official setups of corporates and also individuals which look to inculcate this skillset in their progress reports.
Market Research and Market Trends of Soft Skills Training Ecosystem
- Continuing globalization in the corporate is expected to focus with greater emphasis on adaptability and skills of the employee that facilitate collaboration across firms and countries. Technical skills will still remain an essential part of many types of work. Multidisciplinary working ability with various teams may rise in importance. Another trend that will have an impact on the set of skills for innovation and research is the growing global concern towards in environmental and sustainability issues.
- Training at work is considered essential in order to build work-related competencies and helps workers cope with change. People must now increasingly upgrade their skills throughout their adult lives beyond the initial learning gained through school and tertiary study. Employees with appropriate soft skills contribute to the technological capabilities of firms and are positively related to innovation. The techniques are still being formulated for increasing incentives to train or be trained without lowering the necessary motivation. The features such as job flexibility, delegation of authority and incentives for innovation more widely studied for preparing content for training courses in soft skills.
- With the automation impacting almost all the sectors there is an expected rise in level of technical literacy required for various professions. The students which are probably to join as future workforce are being imparted with soft skills along with the digital knowledge at school and university levels itself which improves their employability. The essentiality of soft skills will further be considered at greater due to requirements in challenging roles such as managers which may lead to steep growth in the training providers’ revenue.
Who are the Major Players in Soft Skills Training market?
The players profiled in the report include IBM Training, I-Cap Business Solutions, Examready, CSIR, Corporate Training, CLETS, CBM Training, Careers IT, Assoc. of Chartered Certified Accountants, Abacus Computer Training Centre
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2023.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.
1. Soft Skills Training- Market Overview
2. Executive Summary
3. Soft Skills Training - Market Landscape
3.1. Market Share Analysis
3.2. Comparative Analysis
3.2.1. Product Benchmarking
3.2.2. End User Profiling
3.2.3. Top 5 Financials Analysis
4. Soft Skills Training- Market Forces
4.1. Market Drivers
4.2. Market Constraints
4.3. Market Challenges
4.4. Attractiveness of the Soft Skills Training market
4.4.1. Power of Suppliers
4.4.2. Power of Customers
4.4.3. Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4. Threat of Substitution
4.4.5. Degree of Competition
5. Soft Skills Training market- Strategic Analysis
5.1. Value Chain Analysis
5.2. Pricing Analysis
5.3. Opportunities Analysis
5.4. Product/Market Life Cycle Analysis
5.5. Suppliers and Distributors
6. Soft Skills Training market- By Type
6.1.1. Ethics and Compliance
6.1.2. Motivation & Stress Management
6.1.3. Professional Ethics
6.1.4. Personality Development
6.2.1. Communication and Negotiation Skills
6.2.2. Leadership and Team building Skills
6.3. Critical and Creative Thinking
6.3.1. Entrepreneur Skills
6.3.2. Information & Time Management
6.3.3. Problem Solving Skills
7. Soft Skills Training market- By Training Providers
7.1.1. Employee Development Programs
7.1.2. Private Training Institutions
7.2.2. Universities & Colleges
8. Soft Skills Training market- By End User
8.3. Corporate Organizations
8.4. Educational Institutions
9. Global Soft Skills Training Market - By Geography
9.1. North America
9.2. South America
9.2.7. Costa Rica
9.4.3. South Korea
9.4.7. Hong Kong
9.5. Middle East& Africa
10. Market Entropy
10.1. New Product Launches
10.2. M&As, Collaborations, JVs, Partnership
11. Company Profiles (Overview, Financials, SWOT Analysis, Developments, Product Portfolio)
11.1. I-Cap Business Solutions
11.2. IBM Training
11.5. Careers IT
11.6. Company 6
11.7. Company 7
11.8. Company 8
11.9. Company 9
11.10. Company 10
*More than 10 Companies are profiled in this Research Report*
"*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies"
12.3. Research Methodology
12.5. Compilation of Expert Insights