Per sulfates are chemical compounds acts as strong oxidizing agents. The applications of per sulfates are in Industrial applications like polymer Industry for Acrylics, neoprene, Electrical Industry for printed circuit boards, Gas and Oil Industry, swimming pools, Textiles, photography and Environmental applications. The market of Per Sulfates is growing at a CAGR of 6% during the forecast period i.e. by 2018 to 2023. The presence of oxidation potential values in per sulfates compared to permanganates is driving force in this market. The usage of per sulfate ion in the swimming pools and cosmetic products is also boosting the market growth.
What are Per Sulfates?
Per sulfates are the chemical compounds that acts as oxidizing agents. These are white in color and crystalline in nature. The molecular formula for per sulfate is K2S2O8 which is insoluble in alcohol. The salt forms of per sulfate are Potassium sulfate, Sodium Sulfate, Ammonium per sulfate and so on. These also forms Peroxomonosulfates.
What are the applications of Per Sulfates?
The applications of per sulfates are in Industrial applications like polymer Industry for Acrylics, neoprene, Electrical Industry for printed circuit boards, Gas and Oil Industry, Textiles, photography and Environmental applications
Market Research and Market Trends of Per Sulfate Market:
- As Per sulfates has high oxidation potential, For land filling leachate treatment the combination of Per sulfate and Ammonium sulfate are used. This is a research activity used to activate the per sulfate ion for leaching treatment using Ammonium sulfate.
- The rising demand for cosmetic products and implementing novel products of personal care products became a trend in the market. For this, flow injection system is used to determine the per sulfate content in hair bleaching by Amperometry instrument.
- For the growth and expansion of “United Initiator” company, it has acquired Syrgis Performance Initiator Company which is a leader manufacture of peroxides in North America. By acquiring this company, United Initiator expanded their branch in APAC, Europe countries by producing per sulfate compounds.
Who are the Major Players in Per Sulfate Market?
The key players in this market are Peroxychem, VR persulfate ltd, FMC Corporation, ADEKA, MGC and 10 more companies.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2023.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.
1. Per Sulfate Market - Overview
1.1. Definitions and Scope
2. Per Sulfate Market - Executive summary
2.1. Market Revenue, Market Size and Key Trends by Company
2.2. Key Trends by type of Application
2.3. Key Trends segmented by Geography
3. Per Sulfate Market
3.1. Comparative analysis
3.1.1. Product Benchmarking - Top 10 companies
3.1.2. Top 5 Financials Analysis
3.1.3. Market Value split by Top 10 companies
3.1.4. Patent Analysis - Top 10 companies
3.1.5. Pricing Analysis
4. Per Sulfate Market – Startup companies Scenario Premium
4.1. Top 10 startup company Analysis by
4.1.3. Market Shares
4.1.4. Market Size and Application Analysis
4.1.5. Venture Capital and Funding Scenario
5. Per Sulfate Market – Industry Market Entry Scenario Premium
5.1. Regulatory Framework Overview
5.2. New Business and Ease of Doing business index
5.3. Case studies of successful ventures
5.4. Customer Analysis – Top 10 companies
6. Per Sulfate Market Forces
6.4. Porters five force model
6.4.1. Bargaining power of suppliers
6.4.2. Bargaining powers of customers
6.4.3. Threat of new entrants
6.4.4. Rivalry among existing players
6.4.5. Threat of substitutes
7. Per Sulfate Market -Strategic analysis
7.1. Value chain analysis
7.2. Opportunities analysis
7.3. Product life cycle
7.4. Suppliers and distributors Market Share
8. Per Sulfate Market – By Salts type (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
8.1. Market Size and Market Share Analysis
8.2. Application Revenue and Trend Research
8.3. Product Segment Analysis
8.3.1. Sodium Per Sulfate
8.3.2. Ammonium Per sulfate
8.3.3. Potassium Per sulfate
8.3.4. Sodium peroxomonosulfate
8.3.4. Potassium Peroxomonosulfate
9. Per Sulfate Market – By Packaging (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
9.2.1. PE bag
9.2.2. Woven bag
9.2.3. HDPE bags
10. Per Sulfate Market – By Applications (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
10.2.1.1. Polymer Industry
10.2.1.1.2. Electrical Industry
10.2.1.1.2.1. Printed Circuit Boards
10.2.1.1.3. Gas and Oil Industry
10.2.1.1.4. Pulp and Paper Industries
10.2.1.1.6. Cosmetic Industry
10.2.1.1.6.1. Hair bleaches
10.2.1.1.6.2. Hair dyes/colorants
10.2.2.4. Swimming Pools
10.2.5. Soil Remediation
10.2.6. Water treatment and Disinfectants
11. Per Sulfate - By Geography (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
11.1. Per Sulfate Market - North America Segment Research
11.2. North America Market Research (Million / $Billion)
11.2.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
11.2.2. Revenue and Trends
11.2.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
11.2.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
11.2.5. North America Product type and Application Market Size
18.104.22.168. Rest of North America
11.3. Per Sulfate - South America Segment Research
11.4. South America Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
11.4.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
11.4.2. Revenue and Trends
11.4.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
11.4.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
11.4.5. South America Product type and Application Market Size
22.214.171.124. Costa Rica
126.96.36.199. Rest of South America
11.5. Per Sulfate - Europe Segment Research
11.6. Europe Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
11.6.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
11.6.2. Revenue and Trends
11.6.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
11.6.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
11.6.5. Europe Segment Product type and Application Market Size
188.8.131.52. Rest of Europe
11.7. Per Sulfate – APAC Segment Research
11.8. APAC Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
11.8.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
11.8.2. Revenue and Trends
11.8.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
11.8.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
11.8.5. APAC Segment – Product type and Application Market Size
184.108.40.206. South Korea
12. Per Sulfate Market - Entropy
12.1. New product launches
12.2. M&A's, collaborations, JVs and partnerships
13. Per Sulfate Market – Industry / Segment Competition landscape Premium
13.1. Market Share Analysis
13.1.1. Market Share by Country- Top companies
13.1.2. Market Share by Region- Top 10 companies
13.1.3. Market Share by type of Application – Top 10 companies
13.1.4. Market Share by type of Product / Product category- Top 10 companies
13.1.5. Market Share at global level- Top 10 companies
13.1.6. Best Practises for companies
14. Per Sulfate Market – Key Company List by Country Premium
15. Per Sulfate Market Company Analysis
15.1. Market Share, Company Revenue, Products, M&A, Developments
15.3. VR persulfate ltd
15.4. FMC Corporation
15.7. Company 6
15.8. Company 7
15.9. Company 8
15.10. Company 9
15.11. Company 10 and more
"*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies"
16. Per Sulfate Market -Appendix
17. Per Sulfate Market -Methodology Premium
17.1. Research Methodology
17.1.1. Company Expert Interviews
17.1.2. Industry Databases
17.1.4. Company News
17.1.5. Company Annual Reports
17.1.6. Application Trends
17.1.7. New Products and Product database
17.1.8. Company Transcripts
17.1.9. R&D Trends
17.1.10. Key Opinion Leaders Interviews
17.1.11. Supply and Demand Trends