Laser Cutting Tools for Flexible AMOLEDs Market Overview
The Global market for Laser Cutting Tools for Flexible AMOLEDs is forecast to reach $1.8 billion by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 4.2% from 2021 to 2026. Higher performance in high temperature barrier films for AMOLEDs along with rising demands from automotive, aerospace and defense industries are the major driving factors propelling the market demands for micro machining laser cutting tools market. Moreover, rising use in demanding applications such as smartphones, smart wearable and many others are also helping in fuelling. In 2019, Samsung Electronics has decided to adopt a CSoT flexible OLED panel for its upcoming budget Galaxy M41 smartphone. Similarly, several other companies have been adopting flexible AMOLEDs in the forecast period which further enhance the market growth in the forecast period 2021-2026.
The report: “Laser Cutting Tools for Flexible AMOLEDs– Forecast (2021-2026)”, by IndustryARC covers an in-depth analysis of the following segments of the Laser Cutting Tools for Flexible AMOLEDs.
By Type of Laser: Ultra Short Pulsed Laser, CO? Laser, Diode-Pumped Solid-State Laser, Others
By Substrate: Plastic, Metal foils, Glass, Polyimide
By Application: Smart Phones, Tablets, Smart TVs, Smart Wearable Devices, Lighting Panels, Wearable Healthcare devices, Others
By Industry vertical: Consumer Electronics, Automotive, Aerospace, Defense & Security, Healthcare, Others
By Geography: North America (U.S, Canada, Mexico), South America(Brazil, Argentina and others), Europe(Germany, UK, France, Italy, Spain, Russia and Others), APAC(China, Japan India, SK, Aus and Others), and RoW (Middle east and Africa)
- Increasing demand from automotive sector along with performance improvements are acting as major drivers in the growth of laser cutting tools for flexible AMOLEDs market.
- Ultra short pulse lasers are expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.4%, owing to the adoption of ultra-pulse lasers for the operation under high repetition rates helps in improving throughput along with quality.
- Automotive sector is growing at a CAGR of 6.9% in the forecast period owing to rapid adoption of OLED panels, along with the advent of autonomous cars, electric cars.
- Laser Cutting Tools for Flexible AMOLEDs top 10 companies include Bystronic, Coherent, IPG Photonics, Mazak Optonics, TRUMPF, Epilog Laser Inc., Amada Miyachi Company Ltd., Newport Corporation, Jenoptik AG, Alltec GmbH among others.
Laser Cutting Tools for Flexible AMOLEDs Market, By Region, 2020
For more details on this report - Request for Sample
Laser Cutting Tools for Flexible AMOLEDs Market Segment Analysis - By Type of Laser
Based on laser type, ultra short pulse lasers are expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.4% in the forecast period. Adoption of ultra-pulse lasers are growing as its operation under high repetition rates helps in improving throughput along with quality. This causes its high usage in composition process for complex OLED display structures. Ultra pulse lasers provides features like enhanced accuracy, high process precision and many others which contributes towards its high growth in the market. Moreover, these features help in reducing overall time causing their rising deployments in various applications. Usage of such lasers helps in increasing productivity standards due to its high efficiency, which causes the market demand to rise significantly in the forecast period 2021-2026.
Laser Cutting Tools for Flexible AMOLEDs Market Segment Analysis - By Industry Vertical
Automotive sector is growing at a CAGR of 6.9% in the forecast period. Laser cutting tools for Flexible AMOLEDs in automotive manufacture is used to ensure the end product is reliable and safe. Rapid adoption of OLED panels, along with the advent of autonomous cars, electric cars and augmented reality, will enhance the market for laser cutting tool in the forecast period. In addition, global automotive industry is widely believed to be on the cusp of tremendous change in terms of manufacturing, sales, and the overall business model, owing to the rapid advances in new-age technologies such as autonomous driving, augmented reality. Moreover companies and governments of several countries are planning to invest heavily for production of autonomous cars. In 2020, General Motors has committed to invest $3 billion to build electric and autonomous vehicles. In 2019, Germany Government has announced investment of $58 billion for the research and development activities in autonomous, electric and hybrid cars. As Laser cutting tools are used in cutting Dashboard displays, Heads up displays, Internal lighting, and so on in Autonomous, electric and other vehicles these developments and advancements are analyzed to drive the market in the forecast period 2021-2026.
Laser Cutting Tools for Flexible AMOLEDs Market Segment Analysis - By Geography
APAC dominated global Laser cutting tools for flexible AMOLEDs with the market share of 35% in 2019. Rising technological advancements and growing automotive industries are acting as major drivers for the growth of laser cutting tools for flexible AMOLEDs market. The increasing adoption of laser systems in the manufacturing sector is boosting the regional growth. Moreover industries that use laser cutting to produce semiconductors, consumer electronics, and automotive components in this region have been expanding their presence in this region. As these sectors are expanding, the need for laser cutting machines in this region. In 2020, Samsung has announced to expand its smart phone display manufacturing unit in India with an investment more than $500 million. Similarly governments of several countries have been supporting growth of these industries. As Laser cutting tools for flexible AMOLEDs are used for cutting applications. Hence these developments are analyzed to drive the market in the forecast period 2021-2026.
Laser Cutting Tools for Flexible AMOLEDs Market Drivers
Improved performance of Laser cutting tools.
High cutting performance of these tools is acting as a major driver towards the market growth of laser cutting tools creating deployments across various industry verticals. Higher precision levels and edge quality can be achieved easily with the help of laser cutting tools unlike the traditional ones. Their capability of cutting precise complex structures at high speeds are causing high demands for laser cutting tools for flexible AMOLEDs as it improves flexibility. These tools offer repeatable use due to its low wear and tear, thus making it highly economical. This ultimately helps in providing optimized performance as it leads to increased productivity, thus causing major demands by various demanding sectors.
Increasing demand from automotive sector
Rising demand by automotive industry is acting as a major driver towards the growth of laser cutting tools for flexible AMOLEDs market. Since designing of automobile parts and components is a complicated process, laser cutting tools are increasingly adopted by the manufacturers. Moreover, usage of laser cutting tools are growing in the automotive sector due to its capability of cutting smooth and highly precised crucial parts along with lowering the manpower demand, thus allowing the companies to save costs. These tools help the automobile manufacturers in melting the edges more quickly, thus acting as a reliable and efficient tool for automobile industry.
Laser Cutting Tools for Flexible AMOLEDs Market Challenges
Higher costs associated with Cutting tools.
The major challenge faced by laser cutting tools for flexible AMOLEDs market is the high associated costs. Rapid technological advancements like improving tool designs, optimizing cutting speeds and many others are eventually causing higher costs, thus hampering the market demand of laser cutting tools. Moreover, laser cutting of plastic components incur additional costs as it generates harmful and toxic gases while getting exposed with heat. This creates the need for a ventilated room to absorb the released gases during cutting process which are expensive. This is a major reason which is restraining the further growth of laser cutting tools for flexible AMOLEDs market.
Laser Cutting Tools for Flexible AMOLEDs Market Landscape
Product launches, acquisitions, Partnerships and R&D activities are key strategies adopted by players in the Laser Cutting Tools for Flexible AMOLEDs market. In 2019, the market of Laser Cutting Tools for Flexible AMOLEDs industry outlook has been fragmented by several companies. Laser Cutting Tools for Flexible AMOLEDs top 10 companies include Bystronic, Coherent, IPG Photonics, Mazak Optonics, TRUMPF, Epilog Laser Inc., Amada Miyachi Company Ltd., Newport Corporation, Jenoptik AG, Alltec GmbH among others.
- In May 2019, Bystronic had launched Bystar Fiber laser cutting machine with deployment for a broad spectrum of applications. This machine was equipped with a 12 kW fiber laser and a new designed cutting head which provided Beam shaper option, thus offering a consistent cutting quality up to 1.125 inches on different materials. With 12 kw laser , this laser cutting machine improves the average cutting speeds upto 20 %as compared to the earlier available product, thus offering higher productivity with lower costs per part.
- In April 2019, Summa had introduced L1810 laser cutting system in order to benefit various industry verticals. This new cutter was equipped with a 1.8 m wide flatbed and was part of Summa L series. This cutting system offered enhanced productivity with increased cutting quality.
Metal Cutting Machine Market - Industry Analysis, Market Size, Share, Trends, Application Analysis, Growth And Forecast 2019 - 2024
Report Code: CMR 72210
Laser Cutting Machine Market - Industry Analysis, Market Size, Share, Trends, Application Analysis, Growth And Forecast 2019 - 2024
Report Code: ESR 65675
For more Electronics related reports, please click here
1. Laser Cutting Tools for Flexible AMOLEDs Market Overview
1.1 Definitions and Scope
2. Laser Cutting Tools for Flexible AMOLEDs Market - Executive Summary
2.1 Market Revenue, Market Size and Key Trends by Company
2.2 Key trends By End Use Industry
2.3 Key trends segmented by Geography
3. Laser Cutting Tools for Flexible AMOLEDs Market – Market Landscape
3.1 Comparative Analysis
3.1.1 Product/Company Benchmarking-Top 5 Companies
3.1.2 Top 5 Financial Analysis
3.1.3 Market Value Split by Top 5 Companies
3.1.4 Patent Analysis
3.1.5 Pricing Analysis (Comparison of General Price of Industry Solutions)
4. Laser Cutting Tools for Flexible AMOLEDs Market – Industry Market Entry Scenario Premium (Premium)
4.1 Regulatory Scenario
4.2 Ease of Doing Business Index
4.3 Case Studies
4.4 Customer Analysis
5. Laser Cutting Tools for Flexible AMOLEDs Market – Startup Company Scenario (Premium)
5.1 Venture Capital and Funding Scenario
5.2 Startup Company Analysis
6. Laser Cutting Tools for Flexible AMOLEDs Market - Market Forces
6.1 Market Drivers
6.2 Market Constraints
6.3 Porters five force model
6.3.1 Bargaining power of suppliers
6.3.2 Bargaining powers of customers
6.3.3 Threat of new entrants
6.3.4 Rivalry among existing players
6.3.5 Threat of substitutes
7. Laser Cutting Tools for Flexible AMOLEDs Market – By Strategic Analysis (Market Size -$Million/Billion)
7.1 Value Chain Analysis
7.2 Opportunities Analysis
7.3 Product Life Cycle/Market Life Cycle Analysis
8. Laser Cutting Tools for Flexible AMOLEDs Market – By End User (Market Size -$Million/Billion)
8.1 Consumer Electronics
8.4 Defense and Security
9. Laser Cutting Tools for Flexible AMOLEDs Market – By Application (Market Size -$Million/Billion)
9.3 Smart TVs
9.4 Smart Wearables
9.5 Lighting Panels
9.6 Wearable Healthcare Devices
10. Laser Cutting Tools for Flexible AMOLEDs Market – By Substrate (Market Size -$Million/Billion)
10.2 Metal Foils
11. Laser Cutting Tools for Flexible AMOLEDs Market – By Type of Laser (Market Size -$Million/Billion)
11.1 Ultra Short Pulsed Laser
11.2 CO2 Laser
11.3 Diode-Pumped Solid-State Laser
12. Laser Cutting Tools for Flexible AMOLEDs Market - By Geography (Market Size -$Million/Billion)
12.1 North America
12.3.3 South Korea
12.4 South America
12.5.1 Middle East
13. Laser Cutting Tools for Flexible AMOLEDs Market - Market Entropy
13.1 New product launches
13.2 M&A's, collaborations, JVs and partnerships
14. Laser Cutting Tools for Flexible AMOLEDs Market – Industry Competitive Landscape (Premium)
14.1 Market Share – Global
14.2 Market Share by Region
14.3 Market Share By End Use Industry
15. Laser Cutting Tools for Flexible AMOLEDs Market – Key Company List by Country Premium (Premium)
16. Laser Cutting Tools for Flexible AMOLEDs Market - Company Analysis
16.1 Company 1
16.2 Company 2
16.3 Company 3
16.4 Company 4
16.5 Company 5
16.6 Company 6
16.7 Company 7
16.8 Company 8
16.9 Company 9
16.10 Company 10