MEA Infusion Therapy Devices Market Overview
MEA Infusion Therapy Devices Market size is forecast to reach $560.27 million by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 4.71% during the forecast period 2020-2025. Growing cases of surgical procedures, increasing cases of cancer disease and fruitful treatments by healthcare organizations are the major factors driving the growth of the market. Increasing health awareness and entry of new startups in the MEA Infusion Therapy Industry is poised to further enhance the overall market demand of MEA Infusion Therapy Devices during the forecast period 2020-2025.
The report: “MEA Infusion Therapy Devices Market Forecast (2020-2025)”, by IndustryARC, covers an in-depth analysis of the following segments of the MEA Infusion Therapy Devices market.
By Infusion Pumps: Large Volume Infusion Pumps, Syringe Infusion Pumps, Patient-Controlled Analgesia Infusion Pumps, Ambulatory Infusion Pumps, Chemotherapy Infusion Pumps, Disposable Infusion Pumps, Enteral Infusion Pumps, Insulin Infusion Pumps, Implantable Infusion Pumps, Others
By Infusion Method: Intravenous, Arterial, Subcutaneous, Epidural
By Infusion Type: Continuous Infusion, Intermittent Infusion, Infusion-on-demand, Total Parenteral Infusion
By Pump Operation Type: Syringe Pump, Elastomeric Pump, Peristaltic Pump, Multi-Channel Pump, Smart Pump
By Accesories and Consumables: I.V. Sets, Docking Stations, Needleless Connectors, Pump Reservoirs/Cartridges, Valves and Filters, Wireless Connectivity, Barcode Readers, Infusion Data Management/Analysis Software, Others
By Application: Chemotherapy, Anti-infective/Antibiotics, Enteral Nutrition, Pain Management, Total Parenteral Nutrition (TPN), Hydration, Others
By End Users: Hospitals, Clinics, Home Healthcare, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Others
By Geography: Middle East (UAE, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Israel, Egypt, Rest of Middle East) Africa (South Africa, Rest of Africa)
- Saudi Arabia dominates the MEA Infusion Therapy Devices market in 2019 owing to changing lifestyle, increasing state funded healthcare setups and growing purchasing power of healthcare organizations. The MEA Infusion Therapy Devices market scope for different regions will be provided in the final report.
- The growing cases of surgical procedures, increasing cases of chronic disease and the increasing life expectancy among people are the major factors driving the growth of the MEA Infusion Therapy Devices Market.
- Detailed analysis on the Strength, Weakness and opportunities of the prominent players operating in the market will be provided in the MEA Infusion Therapy Devices market report.
- New product developments, stringent regulatory requirements for new products, and the increasing adoption of refurbished infusion pumps is set to create hurdles for the MEA Infusion Therapy Devices market.
Infusion Pumps - Segment Analysis
Large Volume Infusion Pumps segment held the largest share in the MEA Infusion Therapy Devices market in 2019 and is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 3.98% during the forecast period 2020-2025. Large volume pumps can pump fluid replacement such as saline solution, medications such as antibiotics or nutrient solutions large enough to feed a patient. Their efficiency drives the segment growth. Reduced manufacturing costs and growing medical usage are projected to help in the growth during the forecast period 2020-2025. Ambulatory Infusion Pumps held the second largest share in the market, owing to their easier use, safer medication process and alternative care facilities. Ambulatory Infusion Pumps is estimated to be the fastest growing segment and is set to register highest CAGR during the forecast period 2020-2025, owing to effectiveness of recovery costs by improving clinical outcomes and reduced length of hospital stays.
Infusion Method - Segment Analysis
Intravenous segment holds major share in the MEA Infusion Therapy Devices market in 2019. This is owing to the increasing ageing population, rising preference for home care, and rapid technological advancements. Decreased mobility profile is projected to drive the market growth of the segment. Subcutaneous segment is estimated to be the fastest growing segment in the market, owing to more user profile vibes and new startups related.
Infusion Type - Segment Analysis
Continuous Infusion segment holds major share in the MEA Infusion Therapy Devices market in 2019. This is owing to the advantage of maintaining a therapeutic level of diuretic over a more extended period than bolus administration. One clinical advantage of continuous dosing is that it requires less attention compared with repeated bolus dosing on an as-needed basis. Infusion-on-demand is projected to witness steady growth in the forecast period 2020-2025, owing to demand for home centered healthcare facilities.
End User - Segment Analysis
Hospital segment holds major share in the MEA Infusion Therapy Devices market in 2019. This is owing to the increasing availability of facilities and greater financial capabilities. Availability of trained professionals to operate infusion pumps are projected to drive the market growth of the segment. Ambulatory care settings segment is set to be the fastest growing segment in the market, owing to increase in adoption and demand for minimally invasive surgery, technological advancements.
Geography - Segment Analysis
Saudi Arabia dominated the MEA Infusion Therapy Devices market with a share of more than 31.5%, followed by UAE. Increase in competition and continuous technological advancements in this region have led to enhancements in the product portfolio. Rising state funded policies has boosted the growth of the market in this region. New startups in the market and recent mergers of key players that are in the market are also supporting in the growth of the market.
However, South Africa is estimated to grow at a higher CAGR during the forecast period 2020-2025. This is owing to the rising disposable incomes, launch of new key players and upcoming prevalence of various diseases in these regions.
Drivers – MEA Infusion Therapy Devices Market
- Growing cases of surgical procedures
There is an increase in number of growing surgical cases over the years. With the gradual shift of people’s attention towards a better body, and a healthier lifestyle, the market size of the MEA Infusion Therapy Devices Industry is estimated to increase by a big margin.
- Growing purchasing power of healthcare organizations
The purchasing power of various healthcare organizations determines how much products is sold annually. With a surge in economic stock markets, healthcare organizations are gradually strengthening their financial power. Increased purchasing power of the healthcare sector is a driving factor for the growth in the market.
Challenges – MEA Infusion Therapy Devices Market
- Stringent regulatory requirements for new products
MEA Infusion Therapy Devices Market depends more on the launch of new products, owing to many opportunities being untouched by existing players. This is poised to create challenge to the growth of the MEA Infusion Therapy Devices Market.
MEA Infusion Therapy Devices Industry Outlook
Product launches, mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and R&D activities are key strategies adopted by players in the MEA Infusion therapy devices market. In 2019, MEA Infusion Therapy Devices market share is consolidated by the top players present in the market. MEA Infusion Therapy Devices top companies are 4US Medical, Abraj Al Zahira Investment, Medgte Medical Supplies, Hospira, Excel Trading & Engineering services, Alamary Med, Abet Healthcare, Equimed Group Sarl, B. Braun and Ledertech (Pty) Ltd among others.
- AZ Medcare, part of Abraj Al Zahira Investment, in collaboration with Zubair Small Enterprises Centre (Zubair SEC), is working on new products related to the industry.
- In November 2019, B. Braun collaborated with Spok, Inc. for developing smart pumps with advanced technology.
1. MEA Infusion Therapy Devices Market Overview
1.1 Definitions and Scope
2. MEA Infusion Therapy Devices Market - Executive Summary
2.1 Market Revenue and Key Trends by Company
2.2 Key trends by Infusion Pumps
2.3 Key trends by Application
2.4 Key trends by Geography
3. MEA Infusion Therapy Devices Market – Comparative Analysis
3.1 Product Benchmarking – Key Companies
3.2 Financial Analysis – Key Companies
3.3 Market Value Split by Key Companies
3.4 Patent Analysis – Key Companies
3.5 Pricing Analysis
4. MEA Infusion Therapy Devices Market - Startup Companies Scenario (Premium)
4.1 Key Startup Company Analysis by
4.1.3 Venture Capital and Funding Scenario
5. MEA Infusion Therapy Devices Market – Industry Market Entry Scenario Premium (Premium)
5.1 Regulatory Framework Overview
5.2 New Business and Ease of Doing business index
5.3 Case Studies of Successful Ventures
6. MEA Infusion Therapy Devices Market Forces
6.1 Market Drivers
6.2 Market Constraints/Challenges
6.3 Porters five force model
6.3.1 Bargaining power of suppliers
6.3.2 Bargaining powers of customers
6.3.3 Threat of new entrants
6.3.4 Rivalry among existing players
6.3.5 Threat of substitutes
7. MEA Infusion Therapy Devices Market – Strategic Analysis
7.1 Value Chain Analysis
7.2 Opportunities Analysis
7.3 Market Life Cycle
8. MEA Infusion Therapy Devices Market – By Infusion Pumps (Market Size –$Million/$Billion)
8.1 Large Volume Infusion Pumps
8.2 Syringe Infusion Pumps
8.3 Patient-Controlled Analgesia Infusion Pumps
8.4 Ambulatory Infusion Pumps
8.5 Chemotherapy Infusion Pumps
8.6 Disposable Infusion Pumps
8.7 Enteral Infusion Pumps
8.8 Insulin Infusion Pumps
8.9 Implantable Infusion Pumps
9. MEA Infusion Therapy Devices Market – By Infusion Method (Market Size –$Million/$Billion)
10. MEA Infusion Therapy Devices Market – By Infusion Type (Market Size –$Million/$Billion)
10.1 Continuous Infusion
10.2 Intermittent Infusion
10.4 Total Parenteral Infusion
11. MEA Infusion Therapy Devices Market – By Pump Operation Type (Market Size –$Million/$Billion)
11.1 Syringe Pump
11.2 Elastomeric Pump
11.3 Peristaltic Pump
11.4 Multi-Channel Pump
11.5 Smart Pump
12. MEA Infusion Therapy Devices Market – By Accessories & Consumables (Market Size –$Million/$Billion)
12.1 I.V. Sets
12.2 Docking Stations
12.3 Needleless Connectors
12.4 Pump Reservoirs/Cartridges
12.5 Valves and Filters
12.6 Wireless Connectivity
12.7 Barcode Readers
12.8 Infusion Data Management/Analysis Software
13. MEA Infusion Therapy Devices Market – By Application (Market Size –$Million/$Billion)
13.3 Enteral Nutrition
13.4 Pain Management
13.5 Total Parenteral Nutrition (TPN)
14. MEA Infusion Therapy Devices Market – By End User (Market Size –$Million/$Billion)
14.3 Home Healthcare
14.4 Ambulatory Surgical Centers
15. MEA Infusion Therapy Devices Market - By Geography (Market Size –$Million/$Billion)
15.1 Middle East
15.1.2 Saudi Arabia
15.1.6 Rest of Middle East
15.2.1 South Africa
15.2.2 Rest of Africa
16. MEA Infusion Therapy Devices Market - Entropy
17. MEA Infusion Therapy Devices Market – Industry/Segment Competition Landscape (Premium)
17.1 Market Share Analysis
17.1.1 MEA Market Share – Key Companies
17.1.2 Market Share by Region – Key companies
17.1.3 Market Share by Countries – Key Companies
17.1.4 Best Practices for Companies
18. MEA Infusion Therapy Devices Market – Key Company List by Country Premium (Premium)
19. MEA Infusion Therapy Devices Market Company Analysis
19.1 Company 1
19.2 Company 2
19.3 Company 3
19.4 Company 4
19.5 Company 5
19.6 Company 6
19.7 Company 7
19.8 Company 8
19.9 Company 9
19.10 Company 10 and more
"*Financials for private companies would be provided on a best efforts basis”.