Pressure Independent Control Valves in HVAC Market – Overview
Pressure Independent Control Valves Market Powered by Strong Energy-Efficiency Demands
In the industrial, commercial, and residential applications, HVAC systems offer indoor comfort and thermal control, and valves such as diaphragm valves, proportioning valves, ball valves, and radiator valves are integral part of these systems. The growth in the demand for HVAC systems from a gamut of industries is leading to an increase in the pressure independent control valves market size.
Typical large industrial and commercial installations demand a great influx of cost reduction and environmental-friendly HVAC installations. In addition, global energy demands have increased by 1.9% in 2017, experiencing the fastest disruption since the year 2010. Furthermore, global energy consumption is projected to grow by 50% during 2018-2025. Led by the strong economic growth of the countries and powered by government-driven energy investments, this global energy demand is amplifying the progress of energy-efficiency. Therefore, with the demands expediting from the end-users, the investments from the manufacturers are rising to improve the energy-efficiency of variable flow systems and reduce costs while remaining green. These energy demands are augmenting the growth of the pressure independent control valves in the HVAC market. As they make a significant contribution to the growing energy demands by preventing over or under-heating or cooling systems, pressure independent control valves are going mainstream in recent times. Furthermore, they achieve dynamic balancing and control accuracy thereby reducing the operational cost and augmenting room comfort. As a result, these energy-efficient endeavors are propelling the pressure independent control valves market demand in HVAC systems.
The global pressure independent control valves in the HVAC market size reached a value of $412.3 million in 2018. Furthermore, the industry revenues will accelerate with a CAGR of 4.4% during the forecast period 2019-2025.
Pressure Independent Control Valves in HVAC Market Outlook – Geographical Analysis
- APAC had the maximum pressure independent control valves market share in HVAC with about 36.8% in global revenue. APAC countries such as China, India, Japan, and Singapore form a solid bedrock for the industrial sectors. Industries such as manufacturing, construction, automobiles, and agriculture sectors of APAC are equipped with heating and cooling systems which account for at least half of the energy usage. Therefore, there is a significant demand thriving from these end-users augmenting the growth of the pressure independent control valves market.
- Rising AC demands in APAC Boasting the Growth of the Pressure Independent Control Valves in HVAC Market
- Countries such as Japan, Korea, China, Indonesia, and India joined the list of ten leading nations with maximum AC installations in the household. Instigating higher efficiency standards in ACs is one of the effective yet easiest energy-efficiency measures that governments are undertaking. Subsequently, the AC demand from these countries is expected to soar in the upcoming years owing to the growing income of the population and climate changes in Asia. Consequently, these countries’ residential heating and cooling systems boast ample installations of pressure independent control valves which attain sustainable costs.
- Robust Bilateral Partnerships Compelling the Pressure Independent Control Valves Market Growth in APAC
- Strong bilateral partnerships of the International Energy Association with APAC associations such as China Energy Economy Forum, the National Institution for the Transformation of India (NITI) Aayog, and the Ministry of Energy and Mineral Resources of Indonesia are inculcating energy-efficiency investments and programs to reduce energy consumption. Together, these organizations are introducing advanced energy management systems that use pressure independent control valves.
On the whole, these growth prospects are bolstering the APAC pressure independent control valves in HVAC market.
Pressure Independent Control Valves Market in HVAC Application Analysis – Myriad Applications in Food and Beverage Sector Surging the Demand
Food and beverage emerged as the fastest-growing segment in the global pressure independent control valves market in HVAC accelerating with a CAGR of 4.9% over the forecast period. With the global population whooping at an exponential rate, the food and beverage industry has no intention to slow down. Besides, heating is a ceaseless phenomenon in the process of food production. Within this industry, a myriad heating and cooling applications such as concentrating liquid foods, sterilizing, refrigeration, process control, cooking, and drying along with power and electricity generation for some facilities demand a significant fraction of pressure independent control valves including radiator valve, diaphragm valve, proportioning valve, and ball valve. As a result, these incessant applications in the food and beverage industry are augmenting the demand for the pressure independent control valves in HVAC market.
Pressure Independent Control Valves in HVAC Market – Key Players
Companies such as Burkert Fluid Control Systems, Emerson, Weir Group PLC, Flowserve Corporation, IMI PLC., Curtiss-Wright Corporation, Cameron - Schlumberger, Spirax Sarco, Crane Co., and Kitz Corporation constitute a major share in the global pressure independent control valves in HVAC market size. These players are expanding their global presence with seamless product launches and acquisitions concentrating on industrial and residential applications.
Pressure Independent Control Valves in HVAC Market Research Scope:
The base year of the study is 2018, with forecast done up to 2025. The study presents a thorough analysis of the competitive landscape, taking into account the market shares of the leading companies. It also provides information on unit shipments. These provide the key market participants with the necessary business intelligence and help them understand the future of the pressure independent control valves in HVAC market. The assessment includes the forecast, an overview of the competitive structure, the market shares of the competitors, as well as the market trends, market demands, market drivers, market challenges, and product analysis. The market drivers and restraints have been assessed to fathom their impact over the forecast period. This report further identifies the key opportunities for growth while also detailing the key challenges and possible threats. The pressure independent control valves in HVAC market research report also analyses the applications of pressure independent control valves in HVAC market such as consumer electronics, automotive, aerospace & defense, and industrial.
Pressure Independent Control Valves in HVAC Market Report: Industry Coverage
This report also documents the pressure independent control valves in HVAC market based on actuation technology that includes manual, pneumatic, hydraulic, and electric valves.
The pressure independent control valves in HVAC market report also analyzes the major geographic regions as well as the major countries in these regions. The regions and countries covered in the study include:
- Americas: North America, Brazil, Argentina
- Europe: The U.K., Germany, France
- APAC: China, Japan, India