Pre-Nutrition Market Overview:
Pre Nutrition Market size is valued at $ 26.77Bn in 2019, and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 7.71% during the forecast period 2020-2025. The Pre-Nutrition Market growth rate is attributed to an increase in fitness-conscious population, consumption of nutrients for specific reasons like gaining muscle, building endurance, and for strength which has substituted food items being consumed for bodybuilding. Protein Supplement products likely whey-based or even vitamin supplements are now consumed before, during, and after body workout to gain muscles, prevent hunger, and maintain energy during the physical tasks. From rapid urbanization to the rise in demand for pre nutrition products among not just fitness conscious people and the impact of e-commerce channels, social media, etc. is anticipated to propel the Pre Nutrition Market during the forecast period 2020-2025.
The report: “Pre Nutrition Market Forecast (2020-2025)”,by Industry ARC,covers an in-depth analysis of the following segments of the Pre- Nutrition Market.
By Gender: Male, Female
By Product Type: Omega-3 Fatty Acids, Vitamin Supplements, Mineral Supplements, Protein Supplement, Probiotics
By Product Form : Powder, Capsules, Tablets, Ready Serve
By Application: Sports Nutrition, Workout Nutrition, Pregnancy Nutrition
By Distribution Channel: Hypermarket/Supermarket, Pharmacies, Retailers Stores
By Geography: North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Rest of World,
• North America dominated the Pre Nutrition Market with a share of 38% in the year 2019.
• The factors such as increasing demand for pre nutrition products among not just fitness conscious people to the shift in the lifestyle investing more in health and fitness are amongst the major factor projected to impel growth of Pre Nutrition Market.
• Integration of several innovative ingredients to enhance the benefits of products in maintaining weight and fitness level to increasing demand for protein supplements from both men and women category are the key factors to cater the growth in the segment during forecast period 2020-2025.
Product Type- Segment Analysis
Protein supplement products segment held the largest share in the market owing to the shift in the lifestyle towards investing more in health and fitness products. With this more and more people are inclined towards consumption of protein-based products thereby substituting carbohydrates and fat contents. Furthermore, it is observed that more sales are of energy drinks, nutrient bars, and protein powders and are preferred for the convenience and multiple benefits offered by a single product.
Application Type- Segment Analysis
Based on Application type, sports nutrition segment held the major share of the market in terms of revenue and is estimated to grow with a CAGR of 6.8%. The reason may be attributed to the fact that most of sports nutrition products were athletes and bodybuilders however nowadays, the non-traditional consumer group is also shifting towards sports nutrition especially the younger demographic profile.Sports Nutrition segment of the market is believed to rise effectively as it is gaining pace owing to the increase in health awareness among the population, new product development, the rapid increase in urbanization, and growth in a number of sales outlets, health clubs, fitness centers, and gyms which is anticipated to further expand the consumption rate over the projection period of 2020-2025.
By Geography- Segment Analysis
North America dominated the Pre Nutrition Market with a share of 38% in 2019.North America remains the largest consumer of Pre Nutrition products owing to the growing awareness among consumers, huge preference for nutritional supplementation and are willing to invest more in health and fitness along with increasing investments made on world-class facilities and infrastructure for fitness and sports. High investment’s madeon the consumption of these products has increased amongst recreational and lifestyle users owing to increased health awareness and disposable income treatment are to cater the Pre Nutrition Market in the forecast period of 2020-2025.
Drivers –Pre Nutrition Market
• Rising in awareness regarding the physical fitness amongst lifestyle and recreational users
With the rise in demand of various pre-nutrition products there has been a shift in demographic base from sports person to lifestyle and recreational users who consumes pre nutrition products focusing on adoption of a much healthier lifestyle which is set to act as a Pre Nutrition Market key driver during the forecast period 2020-2025.
Challenges– Pre Nutrition Market
• Lack of Awareness about proper Nutrition in Pregnancy
The major challenge for the market is the lack of awareness about proper nutrition during pregnancy leading to nearly 15 million pre-mature birth, as reported by WHO in 2017 in various developing nations coupled with stringent regulations pertaining to various nutrition solution is to hinder the distribution and sales acting as the major problem for some of the regions in Asia-Pacific.
Pre Nutrition Industry Outlook
Product launches, mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and geographical expansions are key strategies adopted by players in the Pre Nutrition Market. In 2019, Pre Nutrition Market share is fragmented by the top ten players present in the market. Pre Nutrition Market top 10 companies are Nestlé S.A., Glanbia plc, Maxi Nutrition Ltd., Abbott Nutrition Inc., Yakult Honsha Co Ltd., The Coca-Cola Company, Reckitt Benckiser Group Plc, GNC Holdings Inc., Pepsi Co., Honsha Coand others.
- In April 17, 2018 Abbott is introduced Ensure® Max Protein – a 150-calorie nutrition drink with 30 grams of high-quality proteinand 1 gram of sugar – to help adults kick-start their health-goals which gives adults all the perks of protein, from maintaining or rebuildingmuscle mass to helping to satisfy hunger, in an easy, on-the-go option for our busy day without sacrificing on taste.
- In February 6, 2017 Glanbia plc announces strategic acquisitions in Plant Nutrition and the Direct to Consumer channel for €181 million which offers plant based organic products to lifestyle consumers in the natural, online, food, drug and mass channels in North America.
1. Pre Nutrition Market Overview
1.1 Definitions and Scope
2. Pre Nutrition Market - Executive Summary
2.1 Market Revenue and Key Trends by Company
2.2 Key trends by Product Type
2.3 Key trends by Form
2.4 Key trends by Distribution Channel
2.5 Key trends by Geography
3. Pre Nutrition Market – Comparative Analysis
3.1 Product Benchmarking – Key Companies
3.2 Financial Analysis – Key Companies
3.3 Market Value Split by Key Companies
3.4 Patent Analysis – Key Companies
3.5 Pricing Analysis
4. Pre Nutrition Market - Startup Companies Scenario (Premium)
4.1 Key Startup Company Analysis by
4.1.3 Venture Capital and Funding Scenario
5. Pre Nutrition Market – Industry Market Entry Scenario Premium (Premium)
5.1 Regulatory Framework Overview
5.2 New Business and Ease of Doing business index
5.3 Case Studies of Successful Ventures
6. Pre Nutrition Market Forces
6.1 Market Drivers
6.2 Market Constraints/Challenges
6.3 Porters five force model
6.3.1 Bargaining power of suppliers
6.3.2 Bargaining powers of customers
6.3.3 Threat of new entrants
6.3.4 Rivalry among existing players
6.3.5 Threat of substitutes
7. Pre Nutrition Market – Strategic Analysis
7.1 Value Chain Analysis
7.2 Opportunities Analysis
7.3 Market Life Cycle
8. Pre Nutrition Market – By Gender (Market Size –$Million/$Billion)
9. Pre Nutrition Market – By Product Type (Market Size –$Million/$Billion)
9.1 Omega-3 Fatty Acids
9.2 Vitamin Supplements
9.2.1 Vitamin B
184.108.40.206 Folic Acid
9.2.2 Vitamin C
9.2.3 Vitamin D
9.3 Mineral Supplements
9.4 Protein Supplements
9.4.1 Whey-based Proteins
9.4.2 Plant-based Proteins
9.4.3 Diary-based Proteins
10. Pre Nutrition Market – By Form (Market Size –$Million/$Billion)
10.4 Ready Serve
11. Pre Nutrition Market – By Distribution Channel (Market Size –$Million/$Billion)
11.1 Hypermarket/ Supermarket
11.3 Retailers Stores
12. Pre Nutrition Market - By Application (Market Size –$Million/$Billion)
12.1 Pregnancy Nutrition
12.2 Workout Nutrition
12.3 Sports Nutrition
13. Pre Nutrition Market - By Geography (Market Size –$Million/$Billion)
13.1 North America
13.2.6 Rest of Europe
13.3.4 South Korea
13.3.5 Australia & New Zealand
13.3.6 Rest of Asia-Pacific
13.4 Rest of the World
13.4.1 Middle East
13.4.3 South America
14. Pre Nutrition Market - Entropy
15. Pre Nutrition Market – Industry/Segment Competition Landscape (Premium)
15.1 Market Share Analysis
15.1.1 Global Market Share – Key Companies
15.1.2 Market Share by Region – Key companies
15.1.3 Market Share by Countries – Key Companies
15.1.4 Best Practices for Companies
16. Pre Nutrition Market – Key Company List by Country Premium (Premium)
17. Pre Nutrition Market Company Analysis
17.1 Company 1
17.2 Company 2
17.3 Company 3
17.4 Company 4
17.5 Company 5
17.6 Company 6
17.7 Company 7
17.8 Company 8
17.9 Company 9
17.10 Company 10 and more
"*Financials for private companies would be provided on a best efforts basis”.