U.S Portable Water Purifier Market Overview
A portable water purifier water treatment systems essentially aids in making impure water safe and fit for drinking and other uses. This system basically removes harmful contaminants such as sulfate, arsenic, chlorine, and more and is also used to remove impurities that make water taste, look or smell bad. Based on the demand of the application and the performance requirements, the portable water purifier is available in the assortment. The valves are also made available based on the types and reliability that includes Straw Filter, Vessels with In-Built Filter, and Plug & Use. They find a wide range of applications, ranging from Outdoor activities to Pharmaceuticals, Manufacturing, and industrial purposes. Growing investment in various industries, as well as the increasing government regulations across the country, are the major driving factors for the market. The development of water system for facilitating travelers with water purifiers are gaining huge traction across the country, these advances will boost the market further.
The U.S Portable Water Purifier Market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 10.5% during the forecast period 2018–2023 owing to the reducing fresh water resources along with the increasing population, increasing trend of outdoor activities; and the rapidly growing methodologies for water purification system.
U.S Portable Water Purifier Market Outlook
According to IndustryARC findings, the U.S Portable Water Purifier Market is experiencing a rapid growth due to its ability to remove water-related contaminants and ensure the health safety. Rising urban population with the increasing lack of water infrastructure, and growing clean and pure water crisis will be a major driver for adoption of portable water purifiers.
The U.S. Portable water purifier market report comprises of pricing analysis for different types of water purifier and applications used in the market.
U.S Portable Water Purifier Market Growth Drivers
The growing innovative methodologies for water purification based on the analysis of physical, bacteriological, and chemical parameters requires customized apparatus with trained personnel. This technological development of customized water filter equipment will offer new opportunities and drive the growth of portable water purifier market. Moreover, in the U.S., the rising concern for health and impact from the biological and chemical contamination caused by different byproducts in water will lead to the demand for water purification.
U.S Portable Water Purifier Market Challenges
Huge existence of unstructured players of water treatment, and the supply and distribution facilities with improper water testing facilities has a negative impact on public health and the environment. Furthermore, the lack of awareness regarding drinking healthy and purified water, and proper water treatment standards will be the major challenge in the developing economies, and affect the market.
U.S Portable Water Purifier Market Research Scope
The base year of the study is 2017, with forecast done up to 2023. The study presents a thorough analysis of the competitive landscape, taking into account the market shares of the leading companies. It also provides information on unit shipments. These provide the key market participants with the necessary business intelligence and help them understand the future of the Portable Water Purifier Market. The assessment includes the forecast, an overview of the competitive structure, the market shares of the competitors, as well as the market trends, market demands, market drivers, market challenges, and product analysis. The market drivers and restraints have been assessed to fathom their impact over the forecast period. This report further identifies the key opportunities for growth while also detailing the key challenges and possible threats. The key areas of focus include the types of Portable Water Purifier Market and their specific applications in different industries.
U.S Portable Water Purifier Market Report: Industry Coverage
Types of water filtration: UV, RO, UF/MF, Ceramic, Activated Carbon, Others
Application of Solenoid Valves: Outdoor activities, Residential Apartments, Remote Municipality, Disaster Management, Commercial Complexes, and Others
The U.S. Portable Water Purifier Market report also analyzes the major geographic regions for the market.
U.S Portable Water Purifier Market Key Players Perspective
AQUASANA, INC., headquartered in the U.S., is a major manufacturer of various types of water filters that are used in various application. The product provided by the company is whole house water filters, water softeners, shower filters, food service water filtrations and so on.
Some of the other key players mentioned in this report are Culligan Water, General Ecology Inc., Helen of Troy. The company, Pentair PLC, Crystal Quest, and Others.
U.S Portable Water Purifier Market Trends
- The demand for alkaline and pH-balanced water is one of the major growing trends in the bottled water industry. The increasing demand for high-end purifying equipment, companies are looking to tap into the $30 billion and establish themselves as a major market player.
- According to the World Health Organization (WHO), nearly 99% of the total deaths occurred due to contamination of water across Asian and African regions. Therefore, the growth in the emerging markets continues to outweigh the growth in the developed regions.
- The water purification industry is witnessing huge demand owing to the scarcity of fresh water and rising population. According to the UN world water development report 2017, above 95% of wastewater in some least developed countries is released to the environment without treatment.
Key Questions Addressed in the Portable Water Purifier Market Report
1. Is the market for Portable Water Purifier growing? How long will it continue to grow and at what rate?
2. Which type of Portable Water Purifier presents the major growth opportunities?
3. Is there a possibility for change in the market structure over time?
4. Are additional developments needed for the existing product or services offerings or do the existing products meet the customer demands?
5. Do the key vendors look for partnerships to expand their businesses with respect to geography or product?
6. What is the current status of the Portable Water Purifier market in different countries?
7. Which are the major relevant product segments within Portable Water Purifier?
8. Which industry will witness heavy adoption of Portable Water Purifier in the near future?
9. What are the short-term, long-term, and medium-term growth drivers for the market?
10. What are the short-term, medium-term, and long-term challenges for the market?
11. What are the short-term, medium-term, and long-term opportunities for the market?
12. Who are the top players/companies of the market?
13. What are the recent innovations in the market?
14. How many patents have been filed by the leading players?
15. What are the types of patents filed by the leading players?
16. What is the futuristic scenario for the adoption of Portable Water Purifier?
A few focus points of this Research are given below:
- Give a deep-dive analysis of the key operational strategies with focus on the corporate structure, R&D strategies, localization strategies, production capabilities, and sales performance of various companies
- Provide an overview of the product portfolio, including product planning, development, and positioning
- Discuss the role of technology companies in partnerships
- Explore the regional sales activities
- Analyze the market size and give the forecast for the current and future solenoid valves market during the forecast period 2018–2023
- Analyze the competitive factors, competitors’ market shares, product capabilities, and supply chain structures
IndustryARC Research Best Practices
The U.S Portable Water Purifier Market size is evaluated based on the number of products per organization type along with the varying price points pertaining to specific applications. These were identified as key informational conjectures for market estimation in 2017/2018.
The U.S Portable Water Purifier Market share is thoroughly checked against all data points that have been incorporated and rechecked against various data sources. Various C-level executives and key opinion leaders are contacted for verification of the data.
The U.S Portable Water Purifier Market forecast and growth rate are achieved by applying the time series forecasting methodology on the various factors. The market forecast and growth rate are further backed with historical trends of the market along with a regressive mathematical model that assesses the value based on factors such as capital expenditure, equipment lifespan, R&D investments, and so on.
The U.S Portable Water Purifier Market demand has been researched taking into account the prominent economies across the different geographic regions to understand their corresponding impact on the market.
The U.S Portable Water Purifier Market drivers are evaluated for short-term, medium-term, and long-term based on the different market dynamics impacting the market.
The Portable Water Purifier Market challenges are evaluated for short-term, medium-term, and long-term based on the different market dynamics impacting the market.
The U.S Portable Water Purifier Market trends have been analyzed taking into consideration the micro and macro trends prevalent in various geographies.
The U.S Portable Water Purifier Market outlook provides a brief overview of the market performance and anticipated change in market dynamics.
The U.S Portable Water Purifier Market analysis also involves the identification of new companies that have entered the market scenario and their impact on the market dynamics in the future.
1. U.S Portable Water Purifier Market — Market Overview
1.1. Definitions and Scope
2. U.S Portable Water Purifier Market — Executive Summary
2.1. Market Revenue, Market Size and Key Trends by the Company
2.2. Key Trends by Type of Application
2.3. Key Trends Segmented by Geography
3. U.S Portable Water Purifier Market
3.1. Comparative analysis
3.1.1. Product Benchmarking — Top 10 Companies
3.1.2. Top 5 Financials Analysis
3.1.3. Market Value Split by Top 10 Companies
3.1.4. Patent Analysis - Top 10 Companies
3.1.5. Pricing Analysis
4. U.S Portable Water Purifier Market – Startup Companies Scenario
4.1. Top 10 Startup Company Analysis by
4.1.3. Market Shares
4.1.4. Market Size and Application Analysis
4.1.5. Venture Capital and Funding Scenario
5. U.S Portable Water Purifier Market – Industry Market Entry Scenario Premium
5.1. Regulatory Framework Overview
5.2. New Business and Ease of Doing Business Index
5.3. Case Studies of Successful Ventures
5.4. Customer Analysis – Top 10 Companies
6. U.S Portable Water Purifier Market Forces
6.4. Porter’s Five Force Model
6.4.1. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
6.4.2. Bargaining Power of Customers
6.4.3. Threat of New Entrants
6.4.4. Rivalry Among Existing Players
6.4.5. Threat of Substitutes
7. U.S Portable Water Purifier Market – Strategic Analysis
7.1. Value Chain Analysis
7.2. Opportunities Analysis
7.3. Product Life Cycle
7.4. Suppliers and Distributors Market Share
8. U.S Portable Water Purifier Market – By Filtration Type (Market Size — $Million/$Billion)
8.1. Market Size and Market Share Analysis
8.2. Application Revenue and Trend Research
8.3. Product Segment Analysis
8.3.5. Activated Carbon
9. U.S Portable Water Purifier Market – By Type (Market Size — $Million/$Billion)
9.1. Market Size and Market Share Analysis
9.2. Application Revenue and Trend Research
9.3. Product Segment Analysis
9.3.1. Straw Filter
9.3.2. Vessels with In-Built Filter
9.3.3. Plug & Use
10. U.S Portable Water Purifier Market – By Application (Market Size — $Million/$Billion)
10.1. Outdoor activities
10.2. Residential Apartments
10.3. Remote Municipality
10.4. Disaster Management
10.5. Commercial Complexes
10.6. Pharmaceuticals Manufacturing
10.7. Industrial Purpose
11. U.S Portable Water Purifier Market – Market Entropy
11.1. New Product Launches
11.2. M&As, Collaborations, JVs, and Partnerships
12. U.S Portable Water Purifier Market – Industry/Segment Competition Landscape
12.1. Market Share Analysis
12.1.1. Market Share by Country — Top Companies
12.1.2. Market Share by Region — Top 10 Companies
12.1.3. Market Share by Type of Application – Top 10 Companies
12.1.4. Market Share by Type of Product/Product Category — Top 10 Companies
12.1.5. Market Share at Global Level — Top 10 Companies
12.1.6. Best Practices for Companies
13. U.S Portable Water Purifier Market – Key Company List by Country Premium
14. U.S Portable Water Purifier Market Company Analysis
14.1. Market Share, Company Revenue, Products, M&A, Developments
14.2. Culligan Water
14.3. General Ecology Inc.
14.4. Pentair PLC
14.5. Crystal Quest
14.6. Company 5
14.7. Company 6
14.8. Company 7
14.9. Company 8
14.10. Company 9
14.11. Company 10 and more
"*Financials for private companies would be provided on a best-efforts basis"
15. U.S Portable Water Purifier Market — Appendix
16. U.S Portable Water Purifier Market — Research Methodology
16.1. Research Methodology
16.1.1. Company Expert Interviews
16.1.2. Industry Databases
16.1.4. Company News
16.1.5. Company Annual Reports
16.1.6. Application Trends
16.1.7. New Products and Product Database
16.1.8. Company Transcripts
16.1.9. R&D Trends
16.1.10. Key Opinion Leaders Interviews
16.1.11. Supply and Demand Trends