Cloud Relational Database Market Overview
Cloud Relational Database Market is forecast to reach $18.8 billion by 2026, after growing at a CAGR of 38.4% during 2021-2026. With rise in the adoption of IoT technologies and the usage of cloud database for computing in various organizations for different applications is analyzed to boost the Cloud Relational Database Market. Moreover, the cloud databases provide the customers with improved performance, service resilience and so on, thereby enhancing the overall market demand for Cloud Database during the forecast period. The Cloud relational database market is driven primarily due to rising usage of internet of things, cloud computing as well as rising use of Cloud database in banking and education. IOT data is complex, accessible by multiple users and many complex queries, both SQL and NoSQL, and transactions need to be handled through IOT applications. Cloud relational database makes the data secure and reliable. Furthermore, Cloud relational database provides customer with data storage, automatic data backups and replication thereby boosting the market growth during the forecast period 2021-2026.
The report: “Cloud Relational Database Market – Forecast (2021-2026)”, by IndustryARC, covers an in-depth analysis of the following segments of the Cloud Relational Database Market.
By Deployment Model: Public cloud, Private cloud, Hybrid cloud
By Database: SQL Database, NoSQL Database
By Software: Database Application Builder, Data Scaling & Replication, Backup & Recovery, Database Encryption and Others
By Services: Training and Consulting Services, System and Network Integration, Deployment and Maintenance
By Organization Size: Small and Medium Enterprises, Large Enterprises
By End User: BFSI, Retail, Healthcare and Life sciences, IT and Telecom, Education, Government and Public Sector and Others
By Geography: North America (U.S, Canada, Mexico), Europe (Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, Russia, Netherlands and Others), APAC (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Australia, Indonesia, Malaysia and Others), South America (Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Colombia and Others), RoW (Middle East and Africa)
- North America dominates the Cloud Relational Database Market owing to high adoption of cloud computing and storage by the large enterprises and SMEs in the region.
- The growing demand from large scale enterprises for digital database management and storage is likely to aid in the market growth of Cloud Relational Database Market during the forecast period 2020-2025.
- The increased number of investments in the IoT applications and its impact on the IT and telecom industry is analyzed to impose a significant rise in the demand for data management services thereby creating significant number of opportunities in Cloud Relational Database Market during 2021-2026.
Cloud Relational Database Market, By Database, 2020
For more details on this report - Request for Sample
Cloud Relational Database Market Segment Analysis - By Organization Size
Large enterprises held the largest share in the Cloud Relational Database Market in 2020 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 40.1% through 2026. Large enterprises are majorly opting for private cloud databases based on SQL thereby ensuring security along with additional benefits including reduced infrastructure configuration, management overheads and so on. Enterprises can use the cloud virtualization solutions, tools and databases to develop their cloud based applications and solutions. Forbes stated that in 2019 alone, 30% of all the IT budgets were allocated to cloud computing thereby contributing to the market share. However small and medium scale enterprises are analyzed to have highest growth rate during the forecast period 2021-2026.
Cloud Relational Database Market Segment Analysis - By Application
IT and Telecom held the major market share Cloud Relational Database Market in 2020 and is also analyzed to grow at highest CAGR of 46.70% during the forecast period 2021-2026. Cloud computing is majorly deployed in IT industry majorly owing to the advantages such as high scalability, low cost and accessed through cloud platform. Moreover the increasing demand for IoT and adoption for database as a server is contributing to the overall IT industry. Adding up to these factors, deployment of cloud digital database reduces the IT complexities and operational costs. It helps in creating Virtual machine images as well. Further the employment of big data management in BFSI applications is also analyzed to boost the market for SQL Cloud relational databases during the forecast period 2021-2026.
Cloud Relational Database Market Segment Analysis - By Geography
In 2020, North America dominated the Cloud Relational Database Market with a market share of 41.5%, followed by APAC and Europe. The major factor contributing to the major market share is the presence of large cloud database vendors including Amazon, Google, Oracle and so on, as they provide enhanced advanced technical architecture and cloud database security to the customers in this region thereby boosting the market during the forecast period 2021-2026. APAC is also analysed to grow at a highest rate during forecast period owing to the increasing adoption of IoT and the major shift of the various enterprises towards cloud computing. Moreover, the significant rise in the investments towards the shift of enterprises and the use of IoT in various applications including smart homes, roads and so on are boosting the Cloud Relational Database Market.
Cloud Relational Database Market Drivers
Growing demand for Database as a service(DBaaS)
Cloud Database eliminates physical infrastructure, provides faster time to application development at lower cost. Moreover, DBaaS solutions provide benefits including instantaneous scalability, performance guarantees, failover support, declining pricing and specialized expertise. With the rise in cloud computing the demand for server and DBaas has significantly increased, primarily DBaaS provision benefits including lower database licensing and infrastructure costs and so on are impacting in the rise of the demand for DBaas market thereby elevating the growth of the Cloud Relational Database Market.
Rising Data Storage Requirements
Storage capacity automatically scale up if the user is near to its limit. This helps the user by saving the time that might be wasted for future data storage estimation or spending money on capacity until needed. Supporting transactions, maintaining strong consistency and high availability across regions and continents a scalable relational database service called Cloud Spanner was built. The cloud spanner provides customer with strong listing consistency that reduces the probability of missing files in the midst of huge pile of data. Moreover, storing all data in the cloud ensures affordability and the data can be easily accessed from anywhere around the world thereby boosting the market growth. The rise of cloud computing has driven the adoption of SQL based cloud relational databases which will propel the market.
Cloud Relational Database Market Challenges
Security concern is the major factor impacting the Cloud Relational Database Market. The customers are unaware of the exact data storage location. Some face certain issues including data breaches, compromised credentials, hacked interfaces and so on. Hence the storage of sensitive data in the databases may sometimes lead to loss of the businesses. Therefore the above factors hamper the growth of the Cloud Relational Database Market.
Cloud Relational Database Market Landscape
Technology launches, acquisitions and R&D activities are key strategies adopted by players in the Cloud Relational Database Market. In 2020, the market of Cloud Database has been consolidated by the top ten players including Google Inc., Amazon, Oracle corp., Microsoft corp., IBM Corp., Rackspace Inc., Salesforce Inc., SAP SE., Centurylink cloud among others.
- In March 2020, MongoDB entered into a partnership with Informatica and Hitachi Vantara Pentaho to make developments in applications running on relational cloud database system for modernization of the business and organizations.
- In June 2019, Microsoft and Oracle entered into a partnership for inter cloud operation. This provides the customers with excellent service through fast and highly reliable connectivity of network between Microsoft azure cloud and Oracle cloud.
For more Information and Communications Technology Market reports, please click here
1. Cloud Relational Database Market Overview
1.1 Definitions and Scope
2. Cloud Relational Database Market - Executive Summary
2.1 Market Revenue, Market Size and Key Trends by Company
2.2 Key trends By Software
2.3 Key trends By End Use Industry
2.4 Key trends segmented by Geography
3. Cloud Relational Database Market – Market Landscape
3.1 Comparative Analysis
3.1.1 Product/Company Benchmarking-Top 5 Companies
3.1.2 Top 5 Financial Analysis
3.1.3 Market Value Split by Top 5 Companies
3.1.4 Patent Analysis
3.1.5 Pricing Analysis (Comparison of General Price of Industry Solutions)
4. Cloud Relational Database Market – Industry Market Entry Scenario Premium (Premium)
4.1 Regulatory Scenario
4.2 Ease of Doing Business Index
4.3 Case Studies
4.4 Customer Analysis
5. Cloud Relational Database Market – Startup Company Scenario (Premium)
5.1 Venture Capital and Funding Scenario
5.2 Startup Company Analysis
6. Cloud Relational Database Market - Market Forces
6.1 Market Drivers
6.2 Market Constraints
6.3 Porters five force model
6.3.1 Bargaining power of suppliers
6.3.2 Bargaining powers of customers
6.3.3 Threat of new entrants
6.3.4 Rivalry among existing players
6.3.5 Threat of substitutes
7. Cloud Relational Database Market – By Strategic Analysis (Market Size -$Million/Billion)
7.1 Value Chain Analysis
7.2 Opportunities Analysis
7.3 Product Life Cycle/Market Life Cycle Analysis
8. Cloud Relational Database Market – By Deployment Model (Market Size -$Million/Billion)
8.1 Public Cluod
8.2 Private Cloud
8.3 Hybrid Cloud
9. Cloud Relational Database Market – By Database (Market Size -$Million/Billion)
9.1 SQL Database
9.2 NoSQL Database
10. Cloud Relational Database Market – By Software (Market Size -$Million/Billion)
10.1 Database Application Builder
10.2 Data Scaling & Replication
10.3 Backup & Recovery
10.4 Database Encryption
11. Cloud Relational Database Market – By Service (Market Size -$Million/Billion)
11.1 Training and Consulting Services
11.2 System and Network Integration
11.3 Deployment and Maintenance
12. Cloud Relational Database Market – By Organization Size (Market Size -$Million/Billion)
12.2 Large Enterprises
13. Cloud Relational Database Market – By Industry Vertical (Market Size -$Million/Billion)
13.3 Healthcare and Life sciences
13.4 IT and Telecom
13.6 Government and Public Sector
14. Cloud Relational Database Market - By Geography (Market Size -$Million/Billion)
14.1 North America
14.2 South America
14.4.3 South Korea
14.5.1 Middle East
15. Cloud Relational Database Market - Market Entropy
15.1 New product launches
15.2 M&A's, collaborations, JVs and partnerships
16. Cloud Relational Database Market – Industry Competitive Landscape (Premium)
16.1 Market Share – Global
16.2 Market Share by Region
16.3 Market Share By Industry Vertical
16.4 Market Share By Software
17. Cloud Relational Database Market – Key Company List by Country Premium (Premium)
18. Cloud Relational Database Market - Company Analysis
18.1 Company 1
18.2 Company 2
18.3 Company 3
18.4 Company 4
18.5 Company 5
18.6 Company 6
18.7 Company 7
18.8 Company 8
18.9 Company 9
18.10 Company 10