Global Cloud non-relational database Market is forecast to reach $25.4billion by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 16.7% during the forecast period from 2020 to 2025. The Cloud non-relational database market is driven primarily by the factors such as increasing structured as well as unstructured data in the market due to fast growing businesses and industries across the globe. Moreover, high flexibility and elastic scalability are some major reasons for rising popularity of cloud non-relational database systems. High demands for low-latency applications are expected to fuel the market growth for cloud database market in the near future.
- The Key type model is expected to have a major share during the forecast period 2020-2025 owing to its use in mobile, web, adtech and many other related applications.
- Key market players such as Oracle Corporation and Amazon Web Services contributed with major shares in the cloud database market in 2019, which helped in fueling the market growth in North America region.
- With large industries facing problems for storing their massive amounts of data, adoption of cloud database systems can help them majorly in successfully managing sensitive company information systematically.
Data Model - Segment Analysis
With the increasing demand of cloud database in low-latency applications, the cloud non-relational database market is expected to have a major share during the forecast period 2020-2025. The key type models can handle critical workloads with ease without any performance comprise, thus causing high demands in the cloud database market. With eliminating rigidity of relational schemas, the key type data model provides the developers with easy modification of fields and object structures, thus increasing model’s flexibility. Since key value models offers simplicity in storage, retrieving and updating of data, it can expect to dominate the cloud database market owing to high demands. With Amazon DynamoDB database supporting, key-value model, the cloud database market is facing huge demands from fast growing businesses for efficient handling of critical workloads. Key value models are expected to emerge as a high growth market due to rising usage of mobiles, web, adtech and many related applications in the near future.
Geography - Segment Analysis
North America is expected to have a major growth in the global Cloud non-relational database market during the forecast period from 2020 to 2025. Presence of key players such as Oracle Corporation, IBM and Microsoft are acting as major drivers for the growth of cloud non-relational database market. Oracle contributed for a major share in the cloud database market during 2019, thus adding to the growth rise in the U.S market. Increasing demand of cloud computing by large enterprises can also help in fueling the market growth for cloud database market.
Drivers – Cloud non-relational database Market
- Supports low latency applications
The rising demand of Cloud non-relational database systems are growing due to overcoming problems faced by relational database systems. The Dynamo DB by Amazon is helping to trigger the market growth of Cloud non-relational database systems due to its use in low latency applications. Investments of fast growing businesses and various enterprises towards the cloud non-relational database due to their high demands towards a highly flexible and scalable system to support heavy critical workloads. Increasing demand towards cloud database systems provide a low, latency access of data such as in mobiles, web, gaming and others are expected to make a huge shift in the market growth during the forecast period 2020-2025.
- Increasing storage capacity
With rapid technological growth, there is rise of structured as well as unstructured data in the market. Large enterprises as well as small scale businesses, both require a flexible database to store their huge amounts of data securely. With the adoption of cloud database systems, industries are able to store their massive amounts of data efficiently as cloud offers high storage capacity. More storage capacity means more data can be accommodated within the cloud platform, cutting the storage costs of physical infrastructures. This acts as a major driver for the market growth of cloud non-relational database, along with high flexibility and performance.
Challenges – Cloud non-relational database Market
- Security reasons
As the technology is advancing at a rapid pace, adoption of cloud based technology in advanced data management systems are gaining popularity in the database market With the use of Cloud non-relational database systems, data storage and management has become more smooth and efficient. Since, its major use in low-latency data applications, there can be issues regarding data hacking, data loss, and data corruption which can lead to heavy losses for the organizations. With adoption of cloud database, a large amount of data files including much sensitive information is stored by the enterprises to get a flexible data access and low costs. Loss of such important data from any reason can have a negative impact on the markets of the respective organization. This is a major challenge faced by cloud database market, therefore hampering its growth.
Partnerships and acquisitions along with product launches are the key strategies of the players in the Cloud non-relational database Market. The major key players in the Cloud non-relational database Market include IBM Corporation, Amazon Web Services, Oracle Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, Google, Redis labs, Rackspace Inc., MongoDB Inc., Alibaba Cloud, SAP and Tencent.
- In October 2019, Alibaba Cloud had collaborated with Mongo DB which helped China to get access of authorized MongoDB service This partnership was made by Alibaba in order to provide customer management support for current and future MongoDB versions with bug fixes. As stated by CEO of Mongo DB, this new partnership with Alibaba had helped it to establish its database service in a new market and also got selected in the list of top three cloud providers.
- In January 2019, Amazon Web Services (AWS )launched a highly scalable document database named Amazon document DB along with MongoDB compatibility. As said by VC of AWS, the company had built a new purpose document database which will support Mongo DB APIs, and thus provide performance, scalability and availability required to run production scale Mongo DB workloads.
- In February 2020, Couchbase launched fully manageable database service called Couchbase cloud for enterprises. This cloud database service will help the customers to retain full control on their data using their own virtual private cloud. As per company claims, this database service will be providing support to multiple cloud providers and offer multiple pricing options regarding user’s infrastructure consumption.
1. Cloud Non-Relational Database Market - Market Overview
1.1 Definitions and Scope
2. Cloud Non-Relational Database Market - Executive Summary
2.1 Market Revenue, Market Size and Key Trends by Company
2.2 Key trends by type
2.3 Key trends segmented by Geography
3. Cloud Non-Relational Database Market
3.1 Comparative Analysis
3.1.1 Product/Service Benchmarking-Top 5 Companies
3.1.2 Top 5 Financial Analysis
3.1.3 Market Value Split by Top 5 Companies
3.1.4 Patent Analysis
3.1.5 Pricing Analysis
4. Cloud Non-Relational Database Market – Startup Companies Scenario Premium
4.1 Top 5 Startup Company Analysis by
4.1.3 Market Share
4.1.4 Market Size and Application Analysis
4.1.5 Venture Capital and Funding Scenario
5. Cloud Non-Relational Database Market – Industry Market Entry Scenario Premium Premium
5.1 Regulatory Framework Overview
5.2 New Business and Ease of Doing Business Index
5.3 Case Studies of Successful Ventures
5.4 Customer Analysis – Top 5 Companies
6. Cloud Non-Relational Database Market - Market Forces
6.1 Market Drivers
6.2 Market Constraints/Challenges
6.3 Porters five force model
6.3.1 Bargaining power of suppliers
6.3.2 Bargaining powers of customers
6.3.3 Threat of new entrants
6.3.4 Rivalry among existing players
6.3.5 Threat of substitutes
7. Cloud Non-Relational Database Market – By Strategic Analysis (Market Size -$Million/Billion)
7.1 Value Chain Analysis
7.2 Opportunities Analysis
7.3 Product Life Cycle/Market Life Cycle Analysis
7.4 Suppliers and Distributors
8. Cloud Non-Relational Database Market - By Data model
9. Cloud Non-Relational Database Market - By Enduser
9.1 Banking and Insurance
9.3 IT and Telecom
10. Cloud Non-Relational Database Market - By Type
11. Cloud Non-Relational Database Market - By Organization
11.1 Small-scale and
11.2 Medium-scale Industries
11.2 Large Enterprises
12. Cloud Non-Relational Database Market - By Geography (Market Size -$Million)
12.1 North America
12.2.5 Rest of Europe
12.3 Asia-Pacific (APAC)
12.3.4 South Korea
12.3.5 Rest of APAC
12.4 Rest of World (RoW)
12.4.1 Middle East
13. Cloud Non-Relational Database Market - Market Entropy
13.1 New Product Launches
13.2 M&As, Collaborations, JVs and Partnerships
14. Cloud Non-Relational Database Market - Industry/Segment Competition Landscape Premium
14.1 Market Share Analysis
14.1.1 Market Share by Country — Top 5 Companies
14.1.2 Market Share by Region — Top 10 Companies
14.1.3 Market Share by Type of Application – Top 10 Companies
14.1.4 Market Share by Type of Product/Product Category – Top 10 Companies
14.1.5 Market Share at Global Level — Top 10 Companies
14.1.6 Best Practices for Companies
15. Cloud Non-Relational Database Market – Key Company List by Country Premium Premium
16. Cloud Non-Relational Database Market - Company Analysis
16.1 IBM Corporation
16.2 Amazon Web Services
16.3 Oracle Corporation
16.4 Microsoft Corporation
16.6 Redis labs
16.7 Rackspace Inc.
16.8 MongoDB Inc.
16.9 Alibaba Cloud
17. Cloud Non-Relational Database Market – Appendix
18. Cloud Non-Relational Database Market – Methodology
18.1 Research Methodology
18.1.1 Company Expert Interviews
18.1.2 Industry Databases
18.1.4 Company News
18.1.5 Company Annual Reports
18.1.6 Application Trends
18.1.7 New Products and Product Database
18.1.8 R&D Trends
18.1.9 Company Transcripts
18.1.10 Key Opinion Leaders Interviews
18.1.11 Supply and Demand Trends